Tails

Corrupt A Wish

On 9/8/2018 at 9:40 PM, Abdazar Slytherin said:

Granted but Trump loved his new hairstyle so much that he made it a mandatory hairstyle for everyone to have so now we all have to wear that Goofy haircut... X_x

That doesn't necessarily corrupt my wish. I love bangin' '80s hairstyles.

On 9/8/2018 at 9:40 PM, Abdazar Slytherin said:

I wish I was a Cyborg with access to the same tech used by Victor Stone, I.E. DC's Cyborg

Granted, but now you're just a brain and cannot feel any physical sensations. You are a very smart individual with limitless technology, but you are unable to receive even the most benign of human affection. A hug does nothing for you. Can you live with that? If so, you just might be my co-worker.

I wish people could fly with no wings--just energy--like in Dragon Ball Z.

8 hours ago, RollingStoned said:

That doesn't necessarily corrupt my wish. I love bangin' '80s hairstyles.

Granted, but now you're just a brain and cannot feel any physical sensations. You are a very smart individual with limitless technology, but you are unable to receive even the most benign of human affection. A hug does nothing for you. Can you live with that? If so, you just might be my co-worker.

I wish people could fly with no wings--just energy--like in Dragon Ball Z.

Granted, it’s only negative energy, so you are always in a bad mood. You are a very high energy producer, you fly around without getting tired and you are the grumpiest of all, but you are unable to receive even the most benign of human joy. A cute animal video on the interwebs does nothing for you. Can you live with that? If so, you just might be an old fogey. 

I wish dogs could talk. 

10 hours ago, Tooner58 said:

Granted, it’s only negative energy, so you are always in a bad mood. You are a very high energy producer, you fly around without getting tired and you are the grumpiest of all, but you are unable to receive even the most benign of human joy. A cute animal video on the interwebs does nothing for you. Can you live with that? If so, you just might be an old fogey. 

I wish dogs could talk. 

Granted but they're speaking a language that no one can interpret, a cross between Klingon, Huttesse, Latin, Farsi, and I'm guessing a smidge of ancient Sumerian by the sound of it. 

I wish I was an Animagus, and my Animagi is Acromantula!!!

On 9/10/2018 at 11:57 PM, Abdazar Slytherin said:

Granted but they're speaking a language that no one can interpret, a cross between Klingon, Huttesse, Latin, Farsi, and I'm guessing a smidge of ancient Sumerian by the sound of it. 

I wish I was an Animagus, and my Animagi is Acromantula!!!

I had to Google more than one word in that wish before I posted.

Okay, granted, but you are squashed beneath the shoe of a Canadian hockey player with arachnophobia.

I wish Super Mario Sunshine got a worthy HD remaster on the Nintendo Switch.