Tails

Corrupt A Wish

Granted but since you're a cubchoo every time you try to open your new refrigerator it is immediately encased in a thick layer of ice.

I wish Hollywood would just leave the Ghostbusters franchise alone and not reboot it.

I wish Gravity Falls wasn't gone forever. :(

Granted but the show has a crossover with My Little Pony, which continues to run until the Pines and the others are phased out, leaving behind only Ponies.

I wish for an unlimited supply of cupcakes.

Granted, but there's a lot more cup than cake.
I wish for Zman21

You got him, but all we can do was baby Z so you have to birth and raise him first. Yea your preggers. 

I wish I was an immortal supreme overlord of the universe 

You've become an immortal supreme overlord of a universe who's only inhabitants are an endless supply of Iggy Azalea's

I wish I was a super saiyan

(Uhhh I hate her)

Yea but your Krillin in the frieza saga still so either way your cut in half and dead but they also forgot too wish you back

I wish I was a Super Villian

Granted: You are General Zod and finally ended your quest of finding the Son of Jor-el. Unfortunately you decided to try to kill some unimportant civilians resulting in your neck getting snapped and becoming a terrible CGI abomination. 

I wish I was the head of my own Red Lantern Corps.

Granted. You are only a floating head with no body. Thus you are a head in your own Red Lantern Corps.

I wish that my wish for a trillion dollars in unmarked dollar bills was corrupted 

13 hours ago, Spike Spiegel said:

Granted. You are only a floating head with no body. Thus you are a head in your own Red Lantern Corps.

I wish that my wish for a trillion dollars in unmarked dollar bills was corrupted 

Granted, you have a trillion unmarked dollar bills. As in there are no markings its just paper.

I wish for 1000 wishes

5 hours ago, theflash999d said:

Granted, you have a trillion unmarked dollar bills. As in there are no markings its just paper.

I wish for 1000 wishes

Granted, as soon as you wish for it, the Genie vanishes in a puff of smoke, and you can never find him again.

I wish for one global Netflix account that everyone can use for free, while it still be legal and ad-free XD.

2 hours ago, Coolguy said:

Granted, as soon as you wish for it, the Genie vanishes in a puff of smoke, and you can never find him again.

I wish for one global Netflix account that everyone can use for free, while it still be legal and ad-free XD.

Granted but Netflix now only plays reruns of Honey Boo Boo

I wish I was a Timelord with my own Tardis. 

On 6/8/2016 at 11:36 AM, Abdizur87 said:

Granted but Netflix now only plays reruns of Honey Boo Boo

I wish I was a Timelord with my own Tardis. 

Woah this wish's expiration date is way overdue! Fortunately I have a fresh one. 

I wish I had Rick's Portal Gun so I could try to find out what universe or dimension Spike's hiding in. 

Among other reality bending activities. :)

Granted, but the gun breaks and leaves you forever in the universe of misleading portraiture that Stewie and Brian visit in Family Guy.

I wish I had $1 USD in my pocket every time I reached inside.

6 hours ago, RollingStoned said:

Granted, but the gun breaks and leaves you forever in the universe of misleading portraiture that Stewie and Brian visit in Family Guy.

I wish I had $1 USD in my pocket every time I reached inside.

Granted, you’re forever stuck with clothes with no pockets.

I wish I could live in an anime for a whole season. 

1 hour ago, Tooner58 said:

Granted, you’re forever stuck with clothes with no pockets.

I wish I could live in an anime for a whole season. 

Granted, the anime you're stuck in is Attack on Titan (I'm sorry XD).

I wish I could see upcoming movies whenever I wanted.

4 hours ago, thelastsith said:

Granted, the anime you're stuck in is Attack on Titan (I'm sorry XD).

I wish I could see upcoming movies whenever I wanted.

Granted, but you only get to sit in the front row (where you have to look up and can't see the whole screen all at once).

I wish my bananas never turned brown.

3 minutes ago, Masoonite said:

Granted, but you only get to sit in the front row (where you have to look up and can't see the whole screen all at once).

I'll take it XD Though I probably have to invest in a lot of Advil and some appointments to the ol' neck doctor :P

11 hours ago, Masoonite said:

Granted, but they stay yellow so long that the government gains knowledge of your fruit-growing technique. They declare your ever-ripe bananas a new species and fine you $2k for being a botanist without a permit (which, totally, just became a thing in 2018, but before you made your wish. Thanks, Obama.). Your bananas are seized, and, unexpectedly, you become a millionaire because the feds also give you the royalties associated with such a find. You invest your money in teleportation technology and space travel. By a freak turn of events, one of your space shuttles is intercepted by a tennis ball, which is served by an intergalactic alien carrying a gigantic tennis racket. The shuttle collides with the planet earth, and the ensuing spin causes the planet to rotate rapidly, thus hurdling you into the future. You wake up one thousand years later in a land ruled by banana people. At the exact moment you had personally tried using the teleportation system you'd developed, you were eating a banana, which resulted in your DNA being fused with the banana's. You are now the first banana person. Banana-hala awaits you upon your death.

I wish I could join CollecToons.

On 6/12/2018 at 12:12 AM, RollingStoned said:

Granted, but they stay yellow so long that the government gains knowledge of your fruit-growing technique. They declare your ever-ripe bananas a new species and fine you $2k for being a botanist without a permit (which, totally, just became a thing in 2018, but before you made your wish. Thanks, Obama.). Your bananas are seized, and, unexpectedly, you become a millionaire because the feds also give you the royalties associated with such a find. You invest your money in teleportation technology and space travel. By a freak turn of events, one of your space shuttles is intercepted by a tennis ball, which is served by an intergalactic alien carrying a gigantic tennis racket. The shuttle collides with the planet earth, and the ensuing spin causes the planet to rotate rapidly, thus hurdling you into the future. You wake up one thousand years later in a land ruled by banana people. At the exact moment you had personally tried using the teleportation system you'd developed, you were eating a banana, which resulted in your DNA being fused with the banana's. You are now the first banana person. Banana-hala awaits you upon your death.

I wish I could join CollecToons.

Granted, but because their is already an account associated with your IP address, you get banned and then re-join again only to find yourself banned again, in an infinity loop, in a never ending cycle. 

I wish I had superpowers. 

8 hours ago, Josh123 said:

Granted, but because their is already an account associated with your IP address, you get banned and then re-join again only to find yourself banned again, in an infinity loop, in a never ending cycle. 

I wish I had superpowers. 

Grant, you can teleport but only into office conference rooms during meetings and in order to teleport you have to yell "SPLOOSH" at the top of your lungs.

I wish I could use magic.

4 hours ago, thelastsith said:

Grant, you can teleport but only into office conference rooms during meetings and in order to teleport you have to yell "SPLOOSH" at the top of your lungs.

I wish I could use magic.

Granted, you can now use magic, but you didn't specify what kinda magic so you're only able to pull a rabbit out of any hat that you wear... and eventually it gets played out... plus you own way to many rabbits now and it's kinda creepy..

I wish I could win the lottery. 

15 hours ago, Josh123 said:

Granted, you can now use magic, but you didn't specify what kinda magic so you're only able to pull a rabbit out of any hat that you wear... and eventually it gets played out... plus you own way to many rabbits now and it's kinda creepy..

I wish I could win the lottery. 

Granted but you win the lottery with 1,000 other people leaving you with only $10.

I wish Harry Potter was a biography and the Potterverse was real.

19 hours ago, DisneyDaygo said:

Granted but you win the lottery with 1,000 other people leaving you with only $10.

I wish Harry Potter was a biography and the Potterverse was real.

Granted, but the biography was abridged. The Potterverse is now real, and all of the horrible, ungodly, inconceivable negative elements of the Potterverse are written into today's history. Wars have an exponentially higher death toll, food is as scarce as gold, toilet paper was never invented, and, perhaps most devastating of all, Hermione actually looks nothing like Emma Watson.

I wish President Trump had a 1980s glam rock hairstyle.