Tails

Corrupt A Wish

This game is fun, basically the Member above makes a wish, then the member below corrupts that wish and makes their own wish. Inspired from Fairly Odd Parents.I will give you and example.I wish I had a dog------------------You get a dead one.I wish I had a moose.-----------------------------Thats how you do it. Lets play!I wish CT never had cheaters.

So the Cheater become your Girlfriend/WifeI wish I had superpowers (well beyond what I alread have)

so you brother became super powerfull----------------------------------------------------------------I wish I could go to America and watch a Cardinals match

To watch them lose to the panthers sunday.I wish Jessica rabbit was real.

I make her real but she isn't interested in you...

...Blame Marv. :P

I wish I had a Cartoon Orbit T-Shirt.

and then set it on fireI wish I still could play G-toons

you could but it gave you a lot of incurable viruses.I wish I had a fish.

Jasmine> *Poof, wish granted* One smoked salmon. Eat up!

Tails> Fishyyyy..... D:

Jasmine> You're not hungry? *Eats fish*

I wish I had a Happy Meal.

Wish granted, you get an empty old beat up Happy Meal box.I wish I understood Jazzy's last post and how it was corrupting... .-.

You get an empty old beat up Happy Meal box. I wish I understood Jazzy's last post and how it was corrupting... .-.

Wish granted, you realize it was actually corrupted. I wish I was the president of the United States.

lol jazzy epic shot to the heart =PWish granted, but Tacos were born in mexico so your wish couldn't come true.I wish I had an infinite amount of 100 dollar bills.

Wish granted, but you get an infinite amount of ducks with the number 100 written on their bills.-------I wish I had a cookie. :)

wish granted, but the cookie isn't baked right, and you get salmonella. :barf: i wish i were an astronaut. :elroy:

wish granted, but the cookie isn't baked right, and you get salmonella. :barf: i wish i were an astronaut. :elroy:

Wish granted, you step on the moon for the first time in your life and your helmet pops off. I wish I had a second wish.

Wish Granted! but you wasted it on a piece of gum__________________________________________________I wish I owned Primate Power

granted, but when you leave your computer, someone else gets on and deletes it. :stan: i wish i never had to go to school.

Wish granted.. but you're only not going to school because you've been locked away in a dungeon.

No food. No water. No CT.

I wish I had 400 referrals.

granted, but Toon finds out that most of them are fake and takes away your Social Misfits. :wakko: i wish i had some ice cream.

Swift%20Heart%20Rabbit%20Egg_zps906ka3qx

Noessss! LOL!

*Gives you icecream* Beet flavored with cobwebs. Yum?

I wish I had an iphone.

granted, but your order gets mixed up, and you end up with an iphone that's entirely in Chinese.i wish holy rares came out faster.

They come out so fast you never get oneI wish I had more wishes

You get them but each one you use makes you lose one year of the rest of your life.I wish it wasn't so hot today.

Its not so hot but you get snowed in your home and is unable to go anywhere for 3 daysI wish i could go on an adventure.

Wish Granted. But the only adventure you were able to go on was in Anactica where you got Hyperthermia...I wish I could fly.

Wish Granted. But the only adventure you were able to go on was in Antarctica where you got Hypothermia... I wish I could fly.

wish granted but then YOU got hypothermia from flying up so high where its cold :P i wish i could go on an adventure after someone has a cure for all diseases and sicknesses.