Tails

Professor Oak's Lab

oak.png

Hello there! Welcome to the world of CollecToons! My name is Oak! People call me the Pokemon Professor!

This site is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some people Pokemon are collecting. Others use them for cToon Smackdown. Myself. . . I study Pokemon as a profession.

You look like a new CollecToons user. You can't go out to cToon Smackdown unprepared...Here, take a look at this.

20150523_114627ultra_ball.png

20150523_105109snivy.png20150523_111113tepig.png20150523_114104oshawott.png20150523_103445Chespin.png20150523_102927Fennekin.png20150523_120523Froakie.png

These are Ultra Balls, they allow you to use Pokemon in cToon Smackdown. So before you head out, choose between Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie (just make a post here)! You know I have had very talented trainers not long ago named Red and Blue who got one of these, maybe you can catch up to them one day?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, the point of this thread is for Moderators to help newbies out by giving them an Ultra Ball and a choice of a starter Pokemon. Enjoy!

Keep in mind if you request a ctoon that's not on the current list you will be asked to try again.

Wow Tails that is very nice and creative! Great Job.

Wow Tails that is very nice and creative! Great Job.

I agree! Very creative! Good job. Perfect!

I agree! Very creative! Good job. Perfect!

Yeah very creative! :o

the Oak image could be replaced; otherwise, it's a nice way to welcome newbies. :)

Posted Image

Try to keep this topic more clean so the newbies can actually post here.

@Everyone: Thanks! Konata and myself have been teeter totting for about six months on a way to help noobs, at first it was just a pokeball, but then she mentioned something about a Pokemon going along with it. I got the Oak quote from Pokemon Red Version and modified it. xD@Camel: In the Pokemon Manga, Red starts out with Bulbasaur and Green starts out with Charmander, they are the Manga versions of Ash and Gary. The Manga closely follows the video games, plus more.@Char: Fix'd. Was in a rush since LK (Thanks again man!) got the Pokemon table image I needed for the topic.

@Camel: In the Pokemon Manga, Red starts out with Bulbasaur and Green starts out with Charmander, they are the Manga versions of Ash and Gary. The Manga closely follows the video games, plus more.

Oh lol I was thinking who are these random colors I like the whole idea of it being a kanto starter reminds me of the first pokemon episode. Such a great time to be a newbie =]

Your CT name is Neuwerld, correct?EDIT: Nvm, saw your hello topic, enjoy Charmander!

Charmander Please!

Charmander.

charmander please =]

Enjoy. ^_^

This is so cool!Can I have Charmander please?Thanks for referring me here Jazzy! :)

;)