Tails

Finger Footy

Did anyone figure out how to stop the invisible people yet??

Also I got 1800+ and no points and no high score.

The game gave me points the round I played right before though.

That is a bug that happened when it was converted for here. No way to stop it. Some of them are meant to get back up but that animation is broken which leads to the invisible people.

Still using Chrome? Or is that happening on Firefox.?

Do you recommend Firefox? I still use Chrome because I like it a whole lot better than anything else. I installed IE tab for Chrome but the games don't show up with that.

Man, twice I was moving my way up the high score table when all of a sudden one appears on my hand without showing up on the screen. -_-

When they appear out of nowhere and are in your hand is that a glitch??? Is there anyway for that not to happen?

When they appear out of nowhere and are in your hand is that a glitch??? Is there anyway for that not to happen?

It is a glitch. Just keep an eye on the players you knock down, if they poof out, just shoot the ball in that area until it hits them.

The invisible man glitch is doing my head in. They always come from along the sides of the game where you can't even shoot them.

PLUS, if you manage to score 2800 or higher, you will be awarded a Golden Hand Trophy!

jski 2747

Sorry for necro-ing a five-year-old thread but I don't think I'm ever gonna pull this off again, so.
5a4f1b9190112_2018-01-04fingerfooty.PNG.14758e8ec34844ef7b1789a4c87cb156.PNG