Tails

Finger Footy

Report errors or talk about Finger footy.

Watch out, they play dead sometimes...

Watch out, they play dead sometimes...

this is a amazing game i am really good at it seond place wohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! :headbang2::zall_coho:

I enjoy this game.. they only come back to life if provoked. Finally a game where we can kill people AND zombies at the same time, it's about time.

This game is pretty fun, I didn't think that I'd enjoy it.

Ok so when I was playing one popped out of nowhere and the game ended, which is a something that has happened to me a few times already. I had a score of 2872 but I only received 957 points instead of 1200.

Caps are being reworked to get max you need 3.6k.

Think there might be a glitch. I played five times in a row and everytime one would just jump into my hand when its not on the screen. Gets real annoying when ur around cap or over it going for a highscore.

Think there might be a glitch. I played five times in a row and everytime one would just jump into my hand when its not on the screen. Gets real annoying when ur around cap or over it going for a highscore.

this happens to me all of the time and it is getting very annoying

Every once in a while, one goes invisible at the line.. just gotta be proactive about hitting them around there.

Every once in a while, one goes invisible at the line.. just gotta be proactive about hitting them around there.

well it only happens when i get a really big score like i was just about to get to 3000 when i hit the cart thing and a guy just jumped on my hand it really made me mad

Caps are being reworked to get max you need 3.6k.

when you update it how about letting us know instead of , all the sudden its changed and we don't know whats going on. that wuld be a great help ;). and yes im getting that same glitch where one appears out of nowhere in my hand.

when you update it how about letting us know instead of , all the sudden its changed and we don't know whats going on. that wuld be a great help ;). and yes im getting that same glitch where one appears out of nowhere in my hand.

That is always super annoying.. you can see it for a split second when it comes out...next thing you know... BAM! You die. Enjoy. >_<

That is always super annoying.. you can see it for a split second when it comes out...next thing you know... BAM! You die. Enjoy. >_<

yah i found out they don't come out of no where this last time i went for highscore. because there were 3 guys and 1 of them disapeared, and popped into my hand about 3-4 seconds later.

Posted Image

I'd like to see someone top that! :P

My GOD Raven! Congrats!

Thanks. That score took over 30 minutes to get but I finished just in time for the Rangers game. ^_^

i Dont Enjoy the invisible guy who always seems to pop out when i hit 2000+ makes it hard to get the trophy :owl:

It's a bug when Arctic coded it for CT. In the real game it's much harder.

It's a bug when Arctic coded it for CT. In the real game it's much harder.

dang lol i'll get that trophy someday

Sweet. Got a trophy for it. :D

Did anyone figure out how to stop the invisible people yet?? Also I got 1800+ and no points and no high score. The game gave me points the round I played right before though.