Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Grand Poobah

Solitaire

88 posts in this topic

I keep getting a score over 8000 and 9000 and it hasnt awarded me with points or the Golden Card Trophy any time.?

Any Ideas?

Same problem as rhall, does not award points or trophy.

If you are playing the arcade using Google Chrome, switch browsers. There is a warning on the site that says Chrome is not compatible with the arcade because scores don't submit properly. From my experience, Opera doesn't work either (I've never tried Safari). Additionally, if you are using Firefox/IE and got the trophy score after reaching your max plays for the day, it won't count for points or the trophy. The maximum number of plays for each game is 3 for non-premium members and 6 for premium members.

So I've now experienced this twice. During a game of solitaire, sometimes a card will literally disappear. There will be a blank card in the deck, and you are not allowed to win the game. I've been about to win both times, but the missing card prevents one of the piles from finishing. Seems to be a new bug, as this never happened in the past.

This is still happening to me all the time. Any word?

I feel like I've had a similar sort of thing happen in the past when I used to play Solitaire (back in 2013/2014) based on what you said, but I'm not 100% sure. I wouldn't think it's something on our end, anyways. @Taco might be able to know if it is though.

just wanted to show the bug i found in the game solitaire. im sure nothing can be done about it but i thought it was kinda funny.

cant win.png

Merged. Actually there were a few topics that needed merged, so I went ahead and did all of that XD.

Flash! How can you be henchmod and not post something about a game on the games page?! I am offended. 

11 hours ago, raven123 said:

Flash! How can you be henchmod and not post something about a game on the games page?! I am offended. 

i just assumed the game pages were for like how to beat it and hey i did better then you

I didn't have a score high enough to get on the top ten of regular solitaire but enough for the gold card trophy and it said I posted too many scores today despite that being my 1st. :huh:

9 minutes ago, Abdizur87 said:

I didn't have a score high enough to get on the top ten of regular solitaire but enough for the gold card trophy and it said I posted too many scores today despite that being my 1st. :huh:

Moved this to a different spot.

Unfortunately, there is an error that the first time (each month, I think) that you play each arcade game, you get that "posted too many scores" page. However, you still get the points, and it should have counted as one of your plays for the day.

Have you earned the Solitaire trophy before? You can only win the trophy once so if you've achieved the high score sometime in the past, it wouldn't give it to you again.

Finally, are you using Chrome? The arcade doesn't work (optimally) with Chrome, so that could be the issue as well.