Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Grand Poobah

Solitaire

88 posts in this topic

Report errors or talk about Solitaire.

How does someone get a score of over 10k? I didn't flip recycle the cards once, went straight through without any snags and only got 9942..It looks like there is a bug or some sort of exploit that a few people have found, but doesn't look like they are posting it. Hopefully the 5 or so that have done it, sent a message to someone..

How does someone get a score of over 10k? I didn't flip recycle the cards once, went straight through without any snags and only got 9942..

It looks like there is a bug or some sort of exploit that a few people have found, but doesn't look like they are posting it. Hopefully the 5 or so that have done it, sent a message to someone..

I don't know how it scores it. Don't assume others are exploiting it, I'm playing the game normal just like the rest of you. If I found a bug I would have reported it.

I just scored 30somethingk <__< and I took a screen shot of it..I think I know what happened..I played a game prior to it and got stuck so I left the game and started a new one, maybe that's why?I'll have to clean my temp files after every game, I guess.Toon, can you make it so that there is a start button? XD

I think I was one of the first to get passed 10000. Just don't use the back button when starting a game over, maybe that will work. Because it only went over 10000 when I wanted to start over and clicked back, then clicked forward.

I just won 661.x points, but it did not add it to my score and I haven't submitted 6 yet today either. Just did it again, won 666.7 points, nothing added.

On all my scores over 10k, I never hit the back button. When I get done with a game, I always click the cards down on the bottom left to start a new game.

The game scores you based on the time that you spend. Take the time it takes you to complete it, in seconds, and subtract that from 10,000. That's your score. So, unless you take negative time, you should not have over 10,000.

I completed the game alot faster than usual, and it tried giving me less points?I beat it under 4 minutes, and it tried giving me 8008. Usually when I take as long at 4:30 minutes it gives me around 9700.

I completed the game alot faster than usual, and it tried giving me less points? I beat it under 4 minutes, and it tried giving me 8008. Usually when I take as long at 4:30 minutes it gives me around 9700.

Hmm....I just had a thought. Did you ever hit the button to deal out new cards?

Nope.

Nope.

I meant Konata. If what I'm thinking is what happened, it wouldn't have caused your issue.

I meant Konata. If what I'm thinking is what happened, it wouldn't have caused your issue.

Oh, okay.

Nope.

I am good at every other game on here except Solitare.

I am good at every other game on here except Solitare.

Yea, I stink at solitaire too. This game is probably going to be removed since Toon thinks there's a glitch in it. People have been getting all kinds of crazy impossible scores on it.

I never win on regular Solitaire I can only win on Spider Solitaire.

I think it would be cool if you could have a regular solitaire game, not vegas style. Then you get a bonus score if you win in one turn of the deck, and for other things. Like under a certain amount of time or whatever. I don't know if that is possible. Or anywhere to be found, but that's just one suggestion. :D

As I say to the gremlins.. find one.

I wonder why I can never win at this game in the Arcade because everytime I try to play this game I lose.This Arcade game or needs to be removed or improved and if it is improved I just may have a chance at winning.

Solitaire is as basic as it gets. Its what all the poor kids would play on old computers :P . Maybe you're just playing it wrong.These games aren't made by toon or his devs, so they can't really be changed. But I wouldn't mind having the point system fixed for FF.

I am playing it right I just never ever win on it.

This is probably the fastest I've done. It's too bad people keep submitting the error scores, I wonder if I'd make it top 5.

Posted Image

Yeah Konata same here. It sucks i finish in like under 2 min a still don't make the top....You would definitely made the top 5 with that score.

Solitaire in the Arcade is probably my worst game ever on here.

i beat it earlier today with a score of i think 22k.