Malach the Merciless

American Football Talk

Love to see the 49ers lose.

Pats lose

Colts, Giants, & Packers win

Great Week!! :D

INdeed great week, seeing New England demolished!

BywBd5UIQAA_IM2.jpg

All I week I listened to my some of my own fans from Boston saying it's time to move on from Brady . I listen to the media in my own state and the national media say bill and Brady are exposed . I looked and saw online haters attack the patriots and laugh and call Brady no good garbage and call bill a terrible coach . I listened to all that stuff and watched it on tv all week

I thought to my stuff when's the last time you saw brad and bill lose back to back games and I also said Brady is and pats are gonna play with a chip on there shoulder the pats are only gonna want to put up with so much onsalut from the media befor they had enough

And look what happen everyone saying it's gonna be a blow outnagainst the pats but I don't think a lot of people thought the pats were gonna come out and blow the doors off the bengals this bad 43 to 17 with two mins left

It's a lessoned learned by millions never count out the come back kid he's played with a chip on his shoulder his entire career from bein the 198 pick in the 6 th round told by many to not be good enough well to all you pats haters look at this game and see the pats aren't done with Brady and bill. And Brady still got it in the tank and the Bengals be choking all there way back to cinn

so happy today the patriots lost against bufflow and the settle seahawks won

i mean people talk like patriots is unbeatable at home and how there favored to win all the time . but in reality i think people fail to realize no team is unbeatable you just gotta go in with the right game plan and excute well .

patriots goes down tonight with the knockout punch to head

Seahawks losing at home surprised me did not see that coming at home... and now Cowboys are 5-1 WITH ROMO

The Cleveland browns are doing pretty well this year. GO BROWNS XD

the patriots dynasty and team is over tom brady is finshed hes washed up and bill is no longer good anymore he was hack as a coach

oh wait that was all talk directing at the patriots

flash forward the patriots beat the broncos 43 to 21 going into the bye week with a record of 7-2

were all that talk at again hahaha

"Anybody remember 5 weeks (or was it years?) ago when Pats lost 41-14 at KC and were going to 'miss the playoffs' & Brady was 'washed up'?"

the patriots dynasty and team is over tom brady is finshed hes washed up and bill is no longer good anymore he was hack as a coach

flash forward the patriots beat the broncos 43 to 21 going into the bye week with a record of 7-2

"Anybody remember 5 weeks (or was it years?) ago when Pats lost 41-14 at KC and were going to 'miss the playoffs' & Brady was 'washed up'?"

:cookie: - Give this guy a cookie. No one cares Cube !! :coocoo:

i guess you sure did to post a silly cookie

and its football topic so if you dont care stay the heck out the topic

:cookie: - Give this guy a cookie. No one cares Cube !! :coocoo:

-Cues the old Football commercial where why can't we be friends plays- but anyways I'm enjoying this season since Bears fans are talking smack. Good year to be a Packers fan! I always get smack from Bears fans since I'm a Packers fan in Illinois.

-Cues the old Football commercial where why can't we be friends plays- but anyways I'm enjoying this season since Bears fans are talking smack. Good year to be a Packers fan! I always get smack from Bears fans since I'm a Packers fan in Illinois.

GO PACK GO!

Chiefs only they could beat Seahawks on Sunday and lose to Raiders on Thursday :lol:

Same here, the talk never ends for them.

GO PACK GO!

Same here, the talk never ends for them.

Nice to see other Packer fans here! And isn't that the truth IGPX.

the pats won today and cliched the division

12 out of the 14 years we done it

and we win the next two games we got home field advantage in the AFC playoffs

Play-Off predictions everyone, please note I generally am cursed with picking these and 90% of the time I am wrong so if you make any bets go against these :lol:

Cardinals > Panthers

Steelers > Ravens

Colts > Bengals

Lions > Cowboys

1-3 so far for play-offs :lol: for this week I think

Patriots > Ravens

Seahawks > Panthers

Cowboys > Packers

Broncos > Colts

My only win last week was Carolina

Pats > Ravens

Panthers > Seahawks

Packers > Cowboys

Broncos > Colts

Here are my predictions:

Ravens over Pats

Seahawks over Panthers

Packers over Cowboys

Broncos over Colts

this is a fun topic, i'll make some predictions:

Pats over Ravens

Seahawks over Panthers

Cowboys over Packers

Broncos over Colts

Btw- I'M A JETS FAN :'-(

Pats < Ravens

Hawks > Panthers

Cowboys < Packers

Broncos > Colts

Not a Jets fan but it was shame they didnt make it this year :(

Quite a quandary as well 2 of my favorite teams going head to head :/

That Patriots game was insane thought Ravens had it when they were up 14 but lost 31-35 in the end

Looking at the points per game the last few weeks between Seahawks & Panthers this could be another cracker

so happy the pats won the super bowl

tom brady 4 time champion and 3 time super bowl mvp now having been to 6 super bowls most all time as a quarterback

id say the tom brady vs peyton mannning debate is over