Sign in to follow this  
kjohjima2

What Is Your Favorite Game On Nintendo 64

I was just wondering for those people that have played/own a Nintendo 64, what is your favorite game on that. Mine are Mario Kart and James Bond... what about you guys?

Yuck Nintendo 64 has such limited games I like.I know I like 3 games off the top of my head, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Pokemon Puzzle League.

NES/SNES was fun.

Love N641) Super Mario 642)Zelda Orcarina of Time3)Goldeneye4)Mario Kart 645)Super Smash BrothersSome others I likedDiddy Kong RacingPerfect Dark

i love N64 its like one of my fav game systems... i like mario kart racing, james bond, supermario 64, diddy kong racing, banjo kazooie, starfox 64 and many other games

I havent played that game yet...

you might have.. its with a bear and a bird that lives in his backpack.. i used to have it when i had my old nintendo

There were many but 2 of my faves were Conkers Bad Fur Day and the N64 port of Resident Evil 2.

N64 was my favorite system EVER. Some of the best games of all time on that. Its so hard to even list a top 10.1. Zelda: Ocarina of Time2. Conkers Bad Fur Day3. Super Smash Bros4. Banjo Kazooie5. Diddy Kong Racing6. Super Mario 647. Goldeneye8. Kirby: Crystal Shards (I think it was called this)9. Gex 310. Pokemon StadiumHonorable Mention: Mario Kart, Mario Tennis, yoshis storyThere is so much more awesome games though...

I never got this system, but I've played a game on it at one of these haircutting places. :P

N64 was my favorite system EVER. Some of the best games of all time on that. Its so hard to even list a top 10. 1. Zelda: Ocarina of Time 2. Conkers Bad Fur Day 3. Super Smash Bros 4. Banjo Kazooie 5. Diddy Kong Racing 6. Super Mario 64 7. Goldeneye 8. Kirby: Crystal Shards (I think it was called this) 9. Gex 3 10. Pokemon Stadium Honorable Mention: Mario Kart, Mario Tennis, yoshis story There is so much more awesome games though...

i think that golden eye should be higher on that list

are these good?Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-TooieZelda Orcarina of TimeMario Kart 64Super Smash BrothersKirby: Crystal ShardsMario Tennis, yoshis storyGex 3goldeneyeif yes ill download the roms so i can play them on my pc with my usb joypad

are these good? Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie Zelda Orcarina of Time Mario Kart 64 Super Smash Brothers Kirby: Crystal Shards Mario Tennis, yoshis story Gex 3 goldeneye if yes ill download the roms so i can play them on my pc with my usb joypad

Banjo series I already got the roms for.

Most my N64 hours were spent playing Mario Kart, Smash Bros, and Pokemon Stadium.

My 2 favorite are Banjo-Kazooie and Donkey Kong :P

I also forgot to mention these 2 games 2 of my very first i got for my N64 and they were Killer Instinct Gold and Cruis'n USA.I wish rare would release Killer Instinct on the xbox live aracde.

Mario Party, I still have the scars to prove it.

Mario Party, I still have the scars to prove it.

yeah mario party is a fun game too.

Donkey Kong 64Mario Kart 64Pokemon Stadium 1 + 2Super Mario 64Super Smash Bros.The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TimeThe Legend of Zelda: Majora's MaskBanjo-KazooieConker's Bad Fur DayGex 64 + Gex 3Paper Mario:)

OMG So many great games on a great system! (No particular order but * means a favorite.)Mario Kart 64*Banjo-Kazooie*Banjo-Tooie*Perfect Dark007 Goldeneye*Mario Party 1-5 (or however many it went)Conkers Bad Fur DayDiddy Kong RacingSuper Smash Bros.*Pokemon Stadium*Pokemon Staduim 2Pokemon SnapPaper MarioSuper Mario 64The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time*The Legend of Zelda: Majora's MaskDonkey Kong 64Yoshi's Story**whew*