RollingStoned

How should CT go out in its last month?

Nothing makes this place look less promising than impending doom, but we all knew this day would come. How should CT change in its final month before the new CT-less decade begins? Share your opinions and I'll share mine.

First, away with buying limits. Just let them die. We don't have to enforce rules if we all know the end is near. One month to a young child is a long time, but to an adult, a month can pass by in a week. I know I speak for the majority when I say we're all old enough to know that time is moving faster than it used to. Who has time for limits?

Second, let's also do away with banning. I mean, smurf it, why not? What's a 30-day ban going to do in mid-December? What's even a 7-day ban going to do when we have a two-digit number of days left?

Third, we should stray away from our family friendly PG-rating on the game and the forums and draw the new line at R-rated content. No more replacing swear words with "elbow" or whatever it is now. We're going to go out, and we're going to go out raw. At least, that's how I see it.

Comments, concerns, questions, conflicting consensuses, and corny one-liners are encouraged, but not required.

Yeah, def not doing the R rated as this is a kid friendly game.

Ban still stand so if a player wants to get banned for the last month then that would be their choice. Aren’t going to let people become chaotic and think they can say or do anything with no punishment.

Buying limit I would be fine doing away with for the month 

On 12/1/2019 at 12:01 AM, Sora said:

Yeah, def not doing the R rated as this is a kid friendly game.

It was worth a shot :P

Orbit style with a code that gives all the rare toons 

37 minutes ago, Moana of Motunui said:

The staff at Orbit didnt do that. It was hacked in to and irate players who were pissed it was closing did it. Im pretty sure I made it so 1 code couldnt cause that kind of chaos again without having to attach each ctoon 1 by 1 to it.

2 hours ago, Moana of Motunui said:

That would take me months to set up. Lol. Like toon said, its impossible to do it without manually putting in each toon one by 1. And reactivating each expired toon too.

Form a perfectly aligned circle and sob endlessly until the day of reckoning dawns upon us

On 12/5/2019 at 11:15 AM, Xavianangel said:

That would take me months to set up. Lol. Like toon said, its impossible to do it without manually putting in each toon one by 1. And reactivating each expired toon too.

Surely you could shimmy sham a whole list of cToons into a code using cToon ID number ranges...hmm. :greenback:

4 hours ago, RollingStoned said:

Surely you could shimmy sham a whole list of cToons into a code using cToon ID number ranges...hmm. :greenback:

Sadly thats not how its set up.

We have to pick the toon and type inn the code word each time. Also the toon needs to be active, which also has to be manually changed.

I like your thinking Char

If we can't use curse words, can we at least use the "<3" in messanger without my whole tab buggin out?

Tryin to spread the love

6 hours ago, Masoonite said:

If we can't use curse words, can we at least use the "<3" in messanger without my whole tab buggin out?

Tryin to spread the love

Of course. We will hire someone ASAP to fix that bug for you