Sora

Today is a sad day for Collectoons

Today is a sad day for Collectoons. We are sorry that as of today we please request that you STOP DONATING to the website (hopefully Toon can remove the donation button). We have been chugging along barely with the donations throughout this year according to Toon and we do not see the website lasting past the end of the year. The plan is to get through these 2 last months without donations and then the website will most likely shutdown. Toon and all of the staff are so grateful for all of the support throughout the years. Without the community being so dedicated there is no way we would of been able to keep this site running for 10+ years.

If you have any questions or remarks please feel free to post them here and we will get to them the best way we can or redirect them to Toon.

Some of the staff have their own messages for the community as well.

Sora- I have a lot to say but it has been a long journey so bare with me or skip it :lol: 

I joined this site a bit after it started back in Feb 2010 and I was beyond ecstatic to see this website. Like many of you I started back on Orbit in my younger days and while in college I thought back to it and how much fun it was, especially the CTF's waiting for the codes. Sadly when I looked up Orbit there was nothing to be found :( but with little to no digging on Google I found this website! I have had so many memories here I do not even know where to start. My earliest memory would have to be obtaining 12 Zarbon's shortly after joining. Being here for less than 6 months and making such an impact was a great feeling.

I will admit when I first started playing I played very aggressively to climb to one of the top players and this did not go over too well with the old Admin staff (Tails and Raven). They tried numerous times to get me banned from the game, stating this and that. But I believe it was more so because I was a major competition to them and would purposely go after things they wanted to use as leverage down the line to make points, etc.  Thankfully it seemed that Toon saw through what they were trying to do by banning me for playing aggressively and my own way. I have always said this game boils down to supply and demand, and I did it very well if I must say so myself.

I remember keeping track of all of my goals, on wishlist's, on word documents etc. I would keep track of how many HR's I had each month as well as how much my collection grew in size monthly. It basically consumed my life to be honest at some point during those first few years. I found myself sneaking away from my GF's or friends at the time even to try and get on and HR hunt even if it was only through my phone, that is how addicted I was. But I wouldn't change any of that.

99% of my time here was nothing but good memories and I have Toon and the community to thank for that, as well as all of the staff members. Obviously as you can see I am now a staff member, heck an Admin. I honestly don't even know how long I have been on the staff team. I started as a DB member and did 1000's of entries that the site was behind on which I thoroughly enjoyed doing at the time as well. Maybe shortly after Tails / Raven tried getting me Perm banned and quit because they didn't I was brought on as a hench mod? But I am not 100% sure on that.

While being on the back end of things I can honestly say I have not done anything but try to make CT a better place for everyone. I am not the most social person on the website, I use to go into chat here and there but that was never really my thing. I only made a personal connection with a couple (literally a couple) of people on this website and I am fine with that. I was just happy to see how much the community was enjoying the game. Yes there is always backlash and you can never make everyone happy, but we did the best we can to help the website.

I want to give a shout out to all of the staff members who have helped over the years, we have gone through quite a bit since I joined the staff team but everyone contributed in some way or another. And a HUGE SHOUT OUT to XAVIAN. Without her there is NO WAY this website would of been able to keep going for YEARS now. She has done so much that there is no way to honestly put it into words. Herself and I have been on the staff team the longest and I think I can speak for both of us that we enjoyed every minute of it. Some may or may not know but we have butted heads more times than I can remember :lol: many times ending with her claiming she was going to quit the game. Too bad I always knew she would never really quit. :P But at the end of the day we always came to an agreement, either a happy medium or we actually would sway the other to our thoughts. Those were some dam stressful times as well but many were needed for changes and things put into the game over the years.  

As time has gone on my role changed dramatically. I was far less wanting to "play" the game and more so would remain behind the scenes and just do what I could on the staff side. 10+ years is a long time and my life outside of CT has changed significantly as well. I have been a NYPD Police Officers for the past 6 years now, I moved out of my parents house and own my own place, I will probably be getting engaged next year and all of this has added to time away from CT and doing different things with my time. I thought about quitting for good many times but I never went through with it because I didn't want to leave the game like that, without doing what I could with the time I had. I felt like I would be giving up and I am not that type of person. So I just always stayed and would make comments here and there on the Mod side, do some Admin work and kept my real life moving and I am glad that I did it that way. Now with Toon telling us that the end is near I can leave with being ok with the ending. It is very bitter sweet because I wish CT grew into something even larger allowing me to eventually pass the torch onto the next "group" but I am proud with how well the website has done.

And with that I hope you all stay well, don't be too sad about CT ending but rather think about all of those moments you enjoyed here, short or long. 

-

Xavianangel-- Welp this is gonna be long, so strap in ya'll xD

I have been on CT since 2011, when I needed something to do during summer break. Honestly, I was not a good player when I started. I harvested on my first day, haha. I feel like I have definitely grown a lot since then, both figuratively and literally.

I had just graduated high school when I joined CT and now I'm 26 and I teach at a high school. I started off as a hot-headed player who got banned from chat A LOT and got into fights with everyone, and now, I'm an Admin and I've been one for quite some time.  Life definitely took some turns for me and CT was a huge part of it.

I've met some wonderful people on CT and some not so wonderful, but it's all helped me grow. I even got my first boyfriend through CT (horror story, if there ever was one) but that too helped me grow and eventually lead me to be a bit more confident, a bit more loving of myself, and a bit more open about who I really am. That disaster on CT lead me to know myself a lot better and it taught me some serious self worth. It also helped me eventually meet someone who I can honestly say I absolutely love. 

I've grown up a lot. from 18 to 26 and from a college freshman with lots of insecurities to an adult who will hopefully be getting married soon. CT has been such a huge part of my life and I would not have it any other way.

Like Sora, CT became a bit too much of an addiction for me. Many of you might remember the crazy hoarding that I used to do. I got Action Rogue up to 500k+ because of all of my hoarding and I was able to hold my own against even the mods of the past when it came to getting the toons I wanted. I worked my way up on CT too, mostly due to that addiction. I was on the DB team and then the GFX team and then, one day, Toon asked who was interested in helping and I foolishly raised my hand and here we are. Started as a GM then and moved on to Admin. 

Since this is our last big sendoff, I have to say, being Admin for CT has been one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life. I let this role consume me a little too much. Even when I had 3 jobs, I still would log on from my phone to fix any issues, look into any reports, and make sure there was nothing wrong with releases. I even uploaded new toons with my phone at one point. I also remember staying up one night till 4am to upload the new POs and make sure that the premium players all got their new toons. I've made a lot of friends cause of this site and this role, but I've also had a lot of people hate me. I've gotten insults, threats, been bad mouthed all over the site to players old and new, had someone literally find my personal facebook and threaten and insult me, had to ban some of my closest friends, and still, through all that, have had players say I do nothing xD It's a thankless job sometimes, but it never stopped me from logging back in and making sure that things here were running smooth. For an unpaid job, I took it as seriously as my real job and it honestly made me a better person. 

I have to thank some players too, since this team is not just made up of one person.

First of all, I have to thank Sora. The man is a NYPD cop and still he comes in here and lays down the law in his spare time xD He's been mod with me the longest and boy have we gotten into it a lot, but let me tell you, the dude has a great head on his shoulders. Lots of my rages and tantrums and almost quittings were stopped by Sora. He helped me feel so much better after some players sent me some horrible stuff and helped me feel safe. He also kept me sane all these years. If anyone is to get credit for turning me into a more levelheaded player and person here, that is Sora. He's very humble and a total gentleman, so he'd never boast about it, but even when I was being a total B*tch, he was poised and calmed me down without ever "screaming" back. The dude is awesome.

Oasis, that man deserves some serious props. He's been behind the scenes a lot and has helped so much, while never taking any credit. He's the main reason we have a Discord chat, yet he's never boasted about it. He's a great guy and a wonderful mod. One of the few old ones that was never corrupted by power and I'm grateful for that.

Paul, he's worked his butt off to help this site and that's AFTER he was banned for a silly reason by some awful, corrupt people. He's been here as a great support, through and through.

Fierce_Deity man, his energy is contagious and we can thank him for pushing me to face my fears and start Discord. Thanks to that push, we will have some place to be with our CT friends when this place is gone.

Mongoose, this dude is so underappreciated by players in this game. He is so hardworking and never asks for anything in return. If it wasn't for him, I would legit not have been able to fill sets for some months. 

Champ, though he quits more often than anyone else, has been such an amazing mod and has helped us with so many contests.

Ike, the dude ran CT when I was burnt out like crazy and he never complained. He was an amazing person to have on the team and has been sorely missed.

We've had a lot more mods and I'll try to list them all, but if I forget anyone, I'm soooo sorry. Big thanks to Koga, Shark, Chelsea, Asrow, LG, Igpxchamp66, Woodstock, Masoonite, Pokeman, Tbone, Flash, Terrie, Kitty, Deep, Spike, Coolguy. And Ty to all the people who have been DB or GFX.

Big thanks to Tails for showing me what NOT to do as an Admin. Also for being such a bad boyfriend that I realized I was into women more than men. 

Big thanks to my friends who helped me stay sane here: Josh, Wood, Iggy, Jwool, Cube

I've thought about quitting CT so many times in the past few years and never did. I said I was quitting a bunch of times and everyone always knew I was lying cause of how much I love this site and the players here. I've tried everything possible (the other mods can attest to it) to keep this site open as long as possible, even on the days I said I was leaving. xD I was hoping this day would not come, but I am happy with what we accomplished on CT. We have those chats that we will never forget and those awesome contests that we will remember forever. A lot of people would call this place silly, but I think of it as a family. I will still be logging in on discord and stuff (maybe even finally put in that voice channel) and I hope some of you will too. Thank you all for everything and sorry this ride could not last any longer.

-

Mongoose - I join CT in 2009 and my goal was to collect one of ever toon in game and I got to say I got pretty darn close. I loved CT that I wanted to help so I started to post sets on the Suggest a Toon forum. Then CT had the render your own set contest witch at the time I had no clue what rendering was, now I have made dozens of toons on CT.

I have to thank Xavianangel, Sora, Paul and the other mods for trusting me and making me a mod to help CT grow. Thank you to old and new players for loving and supporting CT for 11 years.

I am going to miss collectoons and all my friends, I will definitely be on discord to stay in touch with you all.

Stay Cool,

Mongoose

-

Woodstock24 - I joined in February of 2011 and from the beginning this site meant a lot to me. At first I wasn't a good member, I broke rules, irritated mods and other players as well. At the time I was a very immature person, but through this site I found part of who I am. I made friendships that have lasted me years and years and I hope will continue to last. I've collected all my favorite toons and had a fun and sometimes irritating time lol finishing sets. There are so many reasons why I don't want to see the site end and friendship is probably the biggest reason. I know this decision is not the easiest thing to happen but I understand its one that had to be done. Even if the site closes I hope everyone will still join in and talk and be friends on the discord, I can always use some friends that still like cartoons as well lol. Its definitely something sad and it makes you feel lost, Its just not something you ever want to think of is your favorite site closing and not being able to log in and look at your toons again. Its gonna be hard, and it wont be something we can just get over easily, I would recommend anyone who wants to screenshot all their favorite toons or make a cworld and screenshot it for your memory book. If anyone needs me please reach out, Ill always have time for people from CT.  

This site has definitely been like a family for me, I have made countless friends and I know I always have someone to talk to if I need them. I just want to say thank you to all of my friends and fellow members.

Xavian - Thank you so much for dealing my craziness and drama and work and always having time to help me with whatever problem I was having on CT or in my personal life. You have been my best friend for years and I dont know what I would do without you. I also want to thank you for doing so much work on here and making so many sets and organizing so much. The work you do is insane and you deserve a lot of appreciation for your work.

Iggy - You have been a great friend for years dude and Its always a blast when you join chat and we can talk and have fun.

Shark - Thank you for dealing with all my questions through the years and helping me with being a better member on here and always being in chat to greet me.

Paul - Thank you for all the hard work you have done on CT. You help so much with everything every month and It doesnt go unnoticed. 

Cube - You are the smackdown king cube, I dont know how you do it but its always nice to see you playing smackdown and enjoying making morphs.

Engardew/Mcblooace - I always get such a smile on my face when I see you are on the site, you are such a fun person to talk to and I hope we can still talk sometime.

Dewdrop - Its been a long time since we talked dew and maybe you dont remember me. But I always enjoyed our conversations about Hamtaro and other shows. It was hard to find someone who also liked the show and I was always happy to talk to you.

Roxxmaru/Roxy - Even though we didnt meet on CT, I always enjoy talking to you about Kingdom Hearts and countless other things. Even when we hadnt talked for like 5 years we still didnt skip a beat on welcoming each other back and just having fun playing games together. Hopefully sometime we can play minecraft or something again and have fun.

Champ - I have a lot of memories with you and Its always fun to look back and reminisce. I will never forget talking movies and stuff with you and just having fun in general. You have always been a great friend and I always enjoy talking to you.

Randa - I always enjoyed talking to you when you got on. You always helped if I had a problem and were always very nice to me.

Josh - It was always a blast whenever I interacted with you. Whether it was a trade, or just talking to you It was always nice. You are one of the nicest people I know and I am glad to have known you.

Cartman72 - You're my brother and I was happy to play this game with you. It was always fun when we talked about CT and Im glad we got to play together.

Sora - You have been a hard working member of CT for years and I am grateful for everything you have done for the members and the site.

Jwool - It was always nice to talk to you about card games and stuff. Not many people share my same interest in them and It was nice to have someone who also enjoys them.

Mongoose - You work so hard on everything on here and never complain. You make set after set and always seem to keep going and I dont know how you do it. Thank you for everything you do.

To all the mods over the years I want to thank you for keeping the site up and running and helping maintain the site.

To anyone I missed I'm sorry. There are a ton of people to think of and Its hard to remember everyone lol

To Everyone, please keep in contact through the discord I dont want to lose the sense of community that we have here.

Now obviously through the years my role on the site has changed Its been a series of ups and down and even through the ups and down Ive always had people here to help me and understand what Im going through. I just want to say that CT has probably been one of the best things to happen to me and I hope everyone has enjoyed CT for what it is. Thanks again and I hope we can all continue to chat and be friends.

Sad to have only found this site in August of 2018. Although I was only here a year, I had fun. Was unfortunate to see the site was on its last legs when I arrived, perhaps if I had stumbled across this site sooner I could have contributed at a time when everyone wasn't so burnt out/grown up :). I had a great time playing the game, and although i'm sad to see it go, i'm happy I got to accomplish a lot of what I wanted to here. I got the Beta Testers Toon, completed Batman Beyond & TMNT (Thanks Josh!), got myself a Discord Beta Testers toon. Only regret will be that i never finished Zoids or Xenoblade Chronicles, but for only playing for a year, I likee to think i did pretty good sitting on about 6 Million points (after paying 16 mil for Beta testers), a full store, and i've invited two friends to play. One has since left, his name was Numerous. The other, @Boro910 is a huge fan of the site, like me, and actually informed me today of the closing. 

Will this forum continue on? If this is a self hosted IPB install, it can be migrated to IPS Hosting for a fraction of what you may be paying now, might require a little fixin' depending on what your modifications have done to the DB.

Also, what is to become of the code? If Toon is willing to sell the code for the site, or make it open source, I may be interested in rebooting something like Collectoons. It'd be a shame to see it go to waste, and i've always been curious what the man (code) behind the curtain looks like. Please PM me if there is any potential of the code being passed on.

Stay Gold.

Hello Everyone,

I joined this site in 2010 and while I have not been a very vocal player, I have logged on almost every day for 9 years. As a former orbit player I have loved the similarities and improvements to the game over the years. The entire staff should be extremely proud of everything they have done for this site. The design of the toons, the creative codes, the contests, and so many other great things. I am going to miss HR hunting in the shop, submitting blind trade board offers hoping I don't offend the owner with a lowball number, and being inspired to rewatch my favorite shows because a certain toon reminded me of a great episode. Now I need to go take screenshots of my favorite cworld designs so I can remake them in the event of a site revival. Take care everybody!

Andrew

I may not have been here as long as most of you, but i am sorry to see it go, I have made friends learned how to cut toons had lots of fun, enjoyed the contests.

Grand Poobah, Thank you for the time you put into this site.

Terrie

Aw, man. I can't believe this is happening. I've discovered CT nearly 8 years ago and I had a really great time over the years, even though I didn't bought a lot of toons and/or played the games to get points recently, I still log on to the site every day. At first my username was gonna be AnimationLover but I thought that was too common, so I thought how about LoverOfAnimation and that was gonna be my username. Of course like many of you here, I too played Cartoon Orbit back in the day for 2 years before CO closed down. I played when CO closed down and now I played CT until it's gone as well. I also enjoy the things over the years such as creating cworlds, collecting ctoons, buying a lot of my personal favorite character toons from others, meeting new people, finding art for sets/codes and the contests and donations to keep the site going. I'd like to thank all the staff and Toon for everything they did for this site. Without them, we'd probably wouldn't last this long, let alone a decade. I'd also like to thank everyone of you who have been so kind and helpful to me and also having conversations with me every now and then on here or on chat, hopefully we still have Discord, even though I haven't gone there yet but I'll learn to use it. Thanks for all the memories CT, it has been a blast and hope everyone here would contract each other for fun and stay friends.

LoverOfAnimation

Is the site really going!?  I've been here since around 2009, and was on Orbit before that!  As an Orbit veteran, I have mostly focused on Cartoon Network-based shows, although I couldn't resist others like Gravity Falls, Sonic, and such.  I've snapshotted and archived many of my cworld setups (which I regretted not doing in the Orbit days), and I always liked to have big gatherings on Christmas! 

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, I suppose...  Maybe you guys can send us our complete ctoon collection as the raw graphic files after the site closes so we might be able to continue making our own creations...?

Thank you guys for everything, and hopefully, Collectoons will live on in some form or another...!

Oh no, no. :(  This is too sad. I will miss this place and all of the festivities so much. Everyone has done such a great job, you all are amazing. You kept this site running for so long, and always gave it all you could. Thank you for your hard work and all the good times. 

I dont know really what to say. I have been playing this from day 1 and most of the time orbit was around. Im gonna miss this.:(Man this sucks but im glad I had another chance to feel orbit again.:( Maybe someone else will take up the job with this game.

Wow sad news... It was nice playing this game and participate in some of the events. It brings back good memories. I didn't have time in the past years to go on the site as much as I wanted, but it was nice to see all the new Marvel sets. I want to thank all the mods and admins who made this community a great place to spend time.

Incrediblehulk

Thank you all for the hard work and dedication you put into this site. Like of most of you I was a kid in middle school rushing off the bus so I could catch toonami. Rush through dinner to catch ccf. Then the internet in general changed us all lol I'm now 33 years old with 3 kids and collect dvds of all the cartoons I used to watch as a kid and pass them down to my kids. This game is a throwback to my childhood it's amazing you came up with this.

I have only been around for less than a year and the site is already being taken down. Can I at least save the ctoons I already have?

1 hour ago, Numbuh 1507 said:

I have only been around for less than a year and the site is already being taken down. Can I at least save the ctoons I already have?

If the site closes everything will be taken down

Right. In. The. Feels. :cryz:

Thank you to all the mods and staff that have helped keep the game going for us over the years. Its been fun and I wish everyone the best.

Gonna go buy a lottery ticket and if I win ill buy CT and keep it going for the rest of our days lol. Wish me luck.

3 hours ago, Numbuh 1507 said:

Yeah, not really sure what you mean by this? The site and servers will be taken down so all of the data will be gone. Toon may keep a back up file. But even so there is no way to utilize anything with the game being over...

I have been on and off for many years; I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here, I'm sad to see CT go... You all have done a great job creating a wonderful site.  Good luck on future endeavors!

Thank you, 

Cody

Is he trying to sell it? Or at least the IP?

Please Lmk

1 hour ago, Bardockjr said:

Is he trying to sell it? Or at least the IP?

Please Lmk

Would have to PM him yourself for details like that I am sure. But he hasn’t mentioned anything of the sort to us like that.

When I joined this site 7 years ago I never thought it would change my life so much. I met my wife here. Without this site, I would have never known her, I wouldn’t have my son (and soon to be daughter in a couple weeks). Even though I’m not as active as I used to be (due to work and family) this really hurts to see what’s happened to the site. 

I'm honestly pretty crushed.  I haven't been here very long (since April 2017), but I really enjoyed playing here and building my collection, and I'll miss coming here.  I'm heartbroken that all the time and enthusiasm I put into playing is going to be lost, and I can't imagine how hard this is on the members who've been here for so much longer than I have.

There's so much I wish I could have done - I wanted to get good enough at image editing to contribute some sets, namely for Zoids Zero and Interstella 5555 - and I'm sad that I'll never get to finish the sets I was collecting.  But I'm grateful for the time I got to spend here, and to the people who showed me kindness and helped me build and complete some of my sets, through sales, trades or gifts.  I will never forget how Ike gifted me all of the Zoids toons I was looking for, no strings attached, or how generous Josh was in providing me with Digimon toons when I first joined, or in general how helpful and welcoming everyone was when I was new and learning how to use the site.  I've not been the most vocal member, but this was a really nice little community, and it will be missed.

Thanks for all the good times, friends.

On 11/1/2019 at 12:37 PM, kaigeta said:

Stay Gold.

Bruh, you're killing me with the Toonami farewell :*(

I remember how sad I was when it went away the first time.

See you all around. I don't have discord. Thanks for the fun collecting. I wasn't active much lately... But I still enjoyed the site. Hopefully when the next thing comes along like cartoon orbit - we can meet up there. I'll stay Ludiologist on all future sites so if you see me - feel free to give a shout out! Much love collectoons. See you around.

5 hours ago, Paul said:

Bruh, you're killing me with the Toonami farewell :*(

I remember how sad I was when it went away the first time.

I found it fitting for my feels over the last few days. Also fitting because I believe the site will have run for just over 11 years on closing, just like the OG Toonami.

Tl;dr My bad. XD

19 hours ago, Sora said:

Would have to PM him yourself for details like that I am sure. But he hasn’t mentioned anything of the sort to us like that.

Just reached out. Thanks

I've been trying to wrap my head about this and what I want to say regarding the matter. I'm sad, angry, disappointed, but certainly not surprised. 

I'd like to focus on why I'm upset more than anything, and I'd like to do so respectfully but also honestly. Keep in mind while I say what it is I would like to say that it is ok for people to have opinions that aren't either popular nor nice. This can be forgotten on this site because our community is so small that everyone knows each other and can take any disagreement personally. Anyways, with all that said...

Toon  (@The Grand Poobah) wasn't fair to us. He wasn't fair to the players who dedicated their interest, involvement, countless hours, and tens to hundreds to even over one thousand dollars. He also wasn't fair to his staff who put in SO much work and did everything that they could to make the player base happy and keep the site running as long as it could. Both of whom loved this game. 

I say that because CT was never really given the chance to succeed in a way that could keep it running for many years. There was never any long term plan for the site or vision to make it bigger than it was, the goal was always short term looking at getting through the next couple of months.This is why CT failed. Sure, members were fine with the size of the player base and enjoyed the small community we had, but the idea that these individuals could sustain the site long term could never work. Players grow up, and they can't dedicate the same time, energy, and resources as they might have in the past. This became evident early on but was never combatted, and here we are now.

I remember being a mod at the time that the site had its most resources. We were making around or above the 100% of the donation goal meter for quite a few months. The staff was so excited because we thought we could use that money to improve the site. We came up with ideas of where to use the money (new/improved layout of the site, major big fixing, new games for the arcade, etc.), but we were shut down and told that at the time Toon couldn't provide any improvements because he was busy irl and that money wasn't going to be available like we thought. I won't go into the full conversation, but I will mention that the staff at the time were rallying against Toon because he was so uninvolved during the time that the site was booming the most. We were promised that in a few months Toon would dedicate more time and energy towards the site, and I cannot say that ever happened. I also cannot say that any of the money we were told was being put aside for the site was ever used towards improvements either. We're here over 3 years later from when that conversation happened and the site looks the same and is still dealing with the same issues.

Now, before going on I do want to say that while it sounds like I'm trying to "expose Toon", that isn't the purpose of this post. I am speaking from a place of hurt and disappointment, and I'm sure that not all of my complaints are justified because I don't know all of Toon's side. I respect Toon and am glad he created this site in the first place. He showed flashes of great leadership and I never thought anything much of the money being held because I know that Toon has put in a ton of his own money into the site and didn't mind him re-cooping whatever he needed from donations. He's had plenty to stress over but has never cracked under that pressure and has always been respectful to myself and others even when times got tough. However, I do think it is important for the community to know that this site could have been something if he would have been more involved.

With that said, I make this post as a call to action. I want to mention that I say "we weren't given a chance" because we weren't given a chance to rally up the donations to keep the site going. Let's talk about the last few monthly donation contests. They've been awful and not well received at all. I think it isn't too late open donations back up, pull together as a community and keep the site alive. We can start with the short term goal of a couple thousand to keep us afloat a couple of months and then work during that time to really make changes and pull together some new members. This community is incredible, and I've seen it shine time and time again. I think we can make it happen. Let's go balls out. This isn't the time to be modest about things, let's throw out every incentive we can to get those donations. I'm talking DBZ, I'm talking Pokemon, I'm talking everything that we love as well as Chaos Rares and fanart or WHATEVER. Let's not go out without putting our best foot forward to not only TRY to get the donations, but also just fill the site with toons the community would LOVE so that way if we fail and we do go out, we at least go out with a bang! 

I completely understand if the staff is ready to move on and let it go, but if you're willing then I'm also willing to help in any way. Let's have some fun with the time we have left and not hold anything back, we might even turn this place around in the process. Thanks for reading! :) 

@The Grand Poobah ?? Could we save it?? Could we buy the domain?? Are there any options left??