RollingStoned

Have all Gen I Pokémon been released?

I was browsing CollecTowne Plaza shops when I noticed a Seel cToon from Pokémon in stock. My first thought was, "Surely this is a re-release. They can't still be finding new Gen I toons to add after all these years." It wasn't a re-release, so that begs the question: Are there still Pokémon from Gen I that haven't been released yet?

In the same vein, I'll go ahead and ask if there are any unreleased Gen II or Gen III Pokémon toons.

Check out the database ;) easy answers to your question 

2 hours ago, Sora said:

Check out the database ;) easy answers to your question 

I'd like you to define "easy answers" in this case. There are 531 Pokémon Creatures in the cToon DataBase. A max of 151 of those are going to be Gen I, and that's assuming that every Gen I Pokémon cToon has been released. I'd love to go through the entire Pokédex for Gen I and compare it to the whole list of 531 Pokémon Creatures on the cToon Database, but that seems like a waste of my time.

For me to go through Gens II and III? Forget about it.

A simple answer is all I needed.

Your answer is neither simple nor "easy". :fred:

EDIT: I'd like to add that I used to be a contributor to the cToon DataBase, so I know good and well what it is and how to get to it.

Depends on what you think is simple or "easy" for you I suppose *shrugs*

I think it is easy for me :lol: (especially since I know all the first few gens by heart) 

Make a fun game out of it and make a checklist for the rest of CT if you like ;) 

i know for morphs we still need grimer and muk,golden and seaking ,paris and parasect ,and i think tenticool and tenticruel .  along with exeggcute and  executor , i am pretty sure that is it for gen 1 .

On 10/23/2019 at 8:20 PM, Sora said:

Depends on what you think is simple or "easy" for you I suppose *shrugs*

I think it is easy for me :lol: (especially since I know all the first few gens by heart) 

Make a fun game out of it and make a checklist for the rest of CT if you like ;) 

I know Gen I and II by heart. Gen III not so much. I was asking if all of those had already been released. A simple "Yes", "No", or "Not yet" would suffice, but an answer stating which ones weren't available yet would be better. A checklist would be a future project, but I'm sure there are easier ways around this.

On 10/24/2019 at 12:06 PM, RubixCube said:

i know for morphs we still need grimer and muk,golden and seaking ,paris and parasect ,and i think tenticool and tenticruel .  along with exeggcute and  executor , i am pretty sure that is it for gen 1 .

Thank you, sir. You have answered my question.

No.

I've suggested in the past putting Pokemon creatures in their own sub-category, based on what region they come from. 

Example: putting Charmander is Kanto and Lugia in Johto. 

As you mentioned there are now over 500 toons in a sub-category, so I think organizing them better is past due. And of course doing so would easily answer your original question. 

Always liked that idea myself too ;) 

On 10/31/2019 at 11:34 AM, Masoonite said:

I've suggested in the past putting Pokemon creatures in their own sub-category, based on what region they come from. 

Example: putting Charmander is Kanto and Lugia in Johto. 

As you mentioned there are now over 500 toons in a sub-category, so I think organizing them better is past due. And of course doing so would easily answer your original question. 

yeah, like "Pokemon Generation _ Originals"
would go by region, but regional forms and meltan kinda... mess with that

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.