What's up? How are you? How do you do? Are you okay?

Any and all answers appreciated.

i am doing good . i am still very much happy and postive . i mean yeah things happen to me but i have always held that postive attitude  were things just bounce right off me . i mean the now my dad has cancer and my dad is also sick with a cold that is really effecting him because he cant take much due to getting cancer treatmeants . i reamain postive that he will get through it and we will keep marching on . 

i also saw the new rambo movie , secret life of pets 2 , the lego movie 2 and rocket man . plus i watch alot of older movies . i am also happy that all the new shows are mostly back that i watch . as you see i continue to SMack down with my friend . were both the last main players that do it in the whole game . he helped me reach 979 wins which is way lower than i normal get but still i will take 979 wins . i feel good after another quarter of smack down has ended . 

i have reached 17 top 5s , 12 times number 1 and i have played 58,657 matches and past 32,000 wins .this was my 7th time coming in first place in a row . 

On 10/2/2019 at 1:32 PM, RubixCube said:

i have reached 17 top 5s , 12 times number 1 and i have played 58,657 matches and past 32,000 wins .this was my 7th time coming in first place in a row .

Wow!!! Somebody get this man a lifetime CT achievement award! :bulge:

1 hour ago, RollingStoned said:

Wow!!! Somebody get this man a lifetime CT achievement award! :bulge:

They did . They made me a Ooak called smack down legend with the pokemon trainer red on a plaque. I have put so many years into smack down. 

That's awesome!!! Thank you for your dedication to this site :headbang2:

1 hour ago, RollingStoned said:

That's awesome!!! Thank you for your dedication to this site :headbang2:

me and you go way back stone . through out all the drama in the past i never gave up . i made my way back and never looked back.

8 minutes ago, RubixCube said:

me and you go way back stone . through out all the drama in the past i never gave up . i made my way back and never looked back.

I'm glad you've persisted in your desire to become the ultimate CT SD champ. I don't know a lick about rankings or statistics, but you've got my vote as the best. :thumbu:

12 minutes ago, RollingStoned said:

I'm glad you've persisted in your desire to become the ultimate CT SD champ. I don't know a lick about rankings or statistics, but you've got my vote as the best. :thumbu:

means alot coming from you 

yeah i am looked at as the best of all time or the king of SD . i been in the top 5 more times then anyone and won more games and played more matches then anyone in the history of CT . plus made more morphs then anyone .its all because my dedication and my desire to be the best like you said to accomplish goals i set out with . i hold the record for the most wins ever with 3,500 in a single quarter and made 2,000 wins more over 8 times . and i have come in first place 12 times .