Sign in to follow this  
Xavianangel

Discord!!

Recommended Posts

Our Discord server is up! (Big thanks to Oasisx and Fierce Deity). As some/most of you may know, Discord is a free voice/video/text chat app for teens and adults ages 13+. Discord can be accessed via PC, browser, or mobile phone which makes it super accessible. You can also message each other individually via private messaging/inboxing.

We are so excited to release it for everyone. Before we do, we want a soft launch. During the launch we want to test the server, and see how players respond to it. So, those that are invited to the server can help us test it. Any suggestions and ideas voiced during this test period will help us improve our server before it’s released to everyone else. Anybody that is interested in helping us test our new Discord server please post below to be considered. Those approved will be contacted. Thank you!

Note: if you are banned in oazis chat, you'll also be banned on discord.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Josh123 said:

Sent you a link 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Discord adds quite a bit more accessibility for most game communities to communicate fast and effectively, and I probably use it for just about any online interest I have.

Sign me up, please ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i know my way around discord, so uh, an "i" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Roxy said:

i know my way around discord, so uh, an "i" 

Sent a pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mikes101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mikes101 said:

Mikes101

Sent pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sign me up ive helped my friends with their discords and I mod one of theirs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to sign up. Count me in!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, asrow said:

sign me up ive helped my friends with their discords and I mod one of theirs

Gonna pm you a link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RollingStoned said:

I'd like to sign up. Count me in!

Sent you a PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sign me up! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CT_Robin said:

sign me up! 

Sending you a pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2019 at 5:52 PM, Xavianangel said:

Our Discord server is up! (Big thanks to Oasisx and Fierce Deity). As some/most of you may know, Discord is a free voice/video/text chat app for teens and adults ages 13+. Discord can be accessed via PC, browser, or mobile phone which makes it super accessible. You can also message each other individually via private messaging/inboxing.

We are so excited to release it for everyone. Before we do, we want a soft launch. During the launch we want to test the server, and see how players respond to it. So, those that are invited to the server can help us test it. Any suggestions and ideas voiced during this test period will help us improve our server before it’s released to everyone else. Anybody that is interested in helping us test our new Discord server please post below to be considered. Those approved will be contacted. Thank you!

Note: if you are banned in oazis chat, you'll also be banned on discord.

Kai here. Would like to sign up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kaigeta said:

Kai here. Would like to sign up.

Sending pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ill take one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, xaviersxmen said:

Ill take one

I'll send you an invite now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sign me up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RubixCube said:

sign me up 

I'll send you an invite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to be a part!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Boro910 said:

I would like to be a part!!

I'll invite you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nm i re read and mis understood. Happy to see this. I may return!! And i will for sure be in chat!!!! When is the expected launch? Would love a link asap!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Fearfreak said:

Nm i re read and mis understood. Happy to see this. I may return!! And i will for sure be in chat!!!! When is the expected launch? Would love a link asap!!!

you can join our beta. expected launch is soon, though it'll be private and invite only for the time being to regulate a bit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.