Sign in to follow this  
Xavianangel

We are Looking for New Team Members

Hey everyone, so a few of you pointed out some inactive staff members and after much consideration, we decided to let some more people join in on our staff. We are looking for Hench Mods, GFX Members, and Database Team Members.

If you would like to join, please tell us what position you are interested in and why we should consider you. 

I would love a second chance at being a mod..after getting over my illness and being able to think clearly I want to show not only the ones on the team from before but this site that I have what it takes to make a good Mod. And I have been a member since the beginning and this site means so much to me. So hope you all would consider it .

Thanks

deep

i would like to have a chance at database or being a hench mod . i feel over the years of playing some bad and many good . i have proved i have dedication to the site and the passion for it every day . i feel my work in SD speaks for itself . it really shows the passion i have for doing something and the dedication to get anything done. to constantly do something every day for hours over the course of years . 

i also feel i could of walked away 3 years ago and never came back but i chose to come back and rebuild my reputation and make something completely different of myself . i think that alone speaks volumes of the kind of person i really am . i think i have proven i am good kind person . i can be very much trusted and i do follow the rules. i also feel my passion for this place allows me to get anything done . i feel if i can do 3,500 wins in smack down . i feel i can put some of that hard work into also helping the site that i have come to love for years now . i choose to play this game after doing 6 complete years at cartoon orbit . i am proble one of the last few players still left in CT to have done that . and to have played CT off and on since 2009. i feel that speaks to my testiment for the love of this site .i think have prove myself . i dont need to speak of the donations and other stuff because i feel none of that matters. my dedication , my passion and the love for this site . should be able to give me a shot .

Great idea, I am not interested but definitely support this idea. Hopefully this works out! 

Those are fine, but I would like to be an Administrator please. I'm working on my bingo card here and that's the last one I need.

12 minutes ago, Zero said:

Those are fine, but I would like to be an Administrator please. I'm working on my bingo card here and that's the last one I need.

That is only unlocked if you move up from hm to gm to admin

1 hour ago, Zero said:

strongly second this. I voted for this person behind the computer anonymously for President. Ofcourse I just signed the ballot "Zero" 

When should  we expect  to hear anything.  

3 hours ago, RubixCube said:

When should  we expect  to hear anything.  

Not sure. Its only been one day and only two people have applied to anything.

9 minutes ago, Xavianangel said:

Not sure. Its only been one day and only two people have applied to anything.

i hope others do apply . it all should be a team effort to really get things going again . 

I would like a chance at being a Mod. I have played this game for a long time and have only wanted good for this site. I can be very reliable and active with the duties and hope if given a chance I can help make this site enjoyable for all.