deepcanyon1

didnt give me the new hr or an 2nd of a prereleased hr

I bought the new hr this morning and it showed i got it in game..then went to the owners list and it didnt give it to me still showed 12 sold..terrie was able to buy the other one from the new rules but she didnt get it either...a couple restocks later the libra hr stocked and it wouldnt sell me a second one..so it seems theres a glitch could you please check that out please..tired of sitting waiting this whole week trying to get it

thanks

@Sora @Sharktibolt @Xavianangel @The Grand Poobah

do the people on the owners list have it in their inventory? did you see your points deduct when you bought it? It's possible that someone clicked on it faster and got it before you did, at the same time you tried to buy it, and when the page refreshed it was gone and you thought you had purchased it when someone else got in a split nanosecond faster. Its happened before.

The new rule doesn't mean you can buy more copies if you already have the toon. The new rule is, on Thursdays and Fridays, you can buy more of HRs in shops and won't be fined for it, but its still if you've already sold copies you own. In most every case you mentioned you and Terrie still or currently own the HR you were trying to buy, so in order to buy another you have to sell the copy/copies you have first.

The only exception would be Deep's attempt to purchase the new Alduin HR, which I can see she does not and has not owned. In this case all I can think of is what Toon mentioned where unfortunately someone else might have been quicker and the page may have just refreshed.

no the other one was still in the shop when i went back to the shop to buy it..terrie tried to get the 2nd one after i told her i got the hr..cause it took me up to where it shows you got it and then had to click under it to go back to the shop..so i know i got it..

and i have been sitting in that shop for hrs trying to get it.

thanks for getting back to me..i was so glad i got one this morning since it started where the people that had already got one and could get another if they had sold theres would be after more of them 

@Sharktibolt @The Grand Poobah

when you tried the first time, did it deduct points? do you remember?

I never watch the pts when i am buying a piece i watch to see if it takes me out of the room and puts the piece at the top and i have to click to go back to the shop to keep shopping..that way i know i got the piece and i also do it that way to be quicker to get back to get the 2nd of like a crazy rare..also i dont know if you can see when the hrs  were released or not but i got the next one after 12 were released...it would have been the 13th and also...it was before 7 this morning..,it was really early..i get up and get on at 4:30 est in the morning.

I am a bit confused. So you clicked on the new HR and it took you to the confirmation page? But when you tried to look for it, it was gone?

So the HR's are just not appearing in your collections even after going through the confirmation page?

@Xavianangel  nowhen your in a shop..like shop 6 and you click on buy on a piece and it takes you out of the shop and it says YOU BOUGHT A CTOON..and it shows the picture of the toon..and then under the toon it says continue shopping..and you click on it to go back to the shop...it did all that when i bought the hr early this morning it would have been the 13th one bought...and terrie was on and she thought you could buy a 2nd one ..not understanding that you have to sell the one to buy another one after wed instead of having to wait until that sat....and it was still there when she got to the room and went to buy it..

so i dont know why i dont have it..i went to the owners list and my name wasnt on it right after i bought it..and the page did not refresh and i missed it..i waited for hrs to get it between when it came out and this morning..not planning on waiting in the rooms like that for it again...

thanks for asking what was going on :) 

On 1/31/2019 at 7:51 PM, Xavianangel said:

I am a bit confused. So you clicked on the new HR and it took you to the confirmation page? But when you tried to look for it, it was gone?

So the HR's are just not appearing in your collections even after going through the confirmation page?

I’m a bit confused by your last post deep. Sounds like you just resaid what Xavian said above...?

You said it brought you to the confirmation page, you saw the image but it isn’t in your collection after... right?

Anyone else have this issue? I have never seen this before

@Sora I have never had it happen before either..and i was really upset about it because i sit sometimes in those rooms for hrs waiting for a hr..but since i waited that time and didnt get it ..i bought one off the tb...dont have the time to waste any more..and  the fact that terrie was on and saw the 1 still in the room after i got mine should tell you something..because someone above said i missed it in a nanu second..nope not what happened..i even told you which number release it would have been..if you can see the time stamp of when a person buys a hr..you could check and see when the 13th and 14th was bought.

but it is what it is..guess thats why i dont even play all my games anymore everyday..and dont spend as much time on the site as i use too..but thanks for responding to my post.

I just dont get as excited as i use to being on so much has left and so many things have changed..the one thing i think i miss the most is holding a top 10 place most of a month and getting on the next morning and it would have an email sitting there for each game you placed in the pts you got and then one with your po in it and the pts..now we dont even notice we got the points to make it worth being in the top 10 anymore and not sure why that went away a long while back.

3 hours ago, deepcanyon1 said:

@Sora I have never had it happen before either..and i was really upset about it because i sit sometimes in those rooms for hrs waiting for a hr..but since i waited that time and didnt get it ..i bought one off the tb...dont have the time to waste any more..and  the fact that terrie was on and saw the 1 still in the room after i got mine should tell you something..because someone above said i missed it in a nanu second..nope not what happened..i even told you which number release it would have been..if you can see the time stamp of when a person buys a hr..you could check and see when the 13th and 14th was bought.

but it is what it is..guess thats why i dont even play all my games anymore everyday..and dont spend as much time on the site as i use too..but thanks for responding to my post.

I just dont get as excited as i use to being on so much has left and so many things have changed..the one thing i think i miss the most is holding a top 10 place most of a month and getting on the next morning and it would have an email sitting there for each game you placed in the pts you got and then one with your po in it and the pts..now we dont even notice we got the points to make it worth being in the top 10 anymore and not sure why that went away a long while back.

you dont get the top 10 for games anymore?

@The Grand Poobah when was that taken off?

also @deepcanyon1 can you give me the actual names of the hrs you did not get

So the message isnt going out for the Top 10? Is anyone else having this problem?

@Xavianangel the hr i had to buy off the tb after that was 

Alduin from the elder scrolls

thanks for asking :) 

@The Grand Poobah

Just to let you know i do not get the notices for the top 10 all i get is the notice about the monthly premium for the month and all that tells you is 

how many points you get and how many tickets you got

Terrie

8 hours ago, deepcanyon1 said:

@Xavianangel the hr i had to buy off the tb after that was 

Alduin from the elder scrolls

thanks for asking :) 

So I checked the shop logs and your name doesnt appear as one of the people who bought a copy in shop. Its really weird tbh. 

Yeah especially since I haven’t heard of anyone else having this issue.

@Xavianangel if possible check if deep bought a different toon from that shop at the same time the 13/14 hr sold from that shop.

Maybe the system registered a different ctoon. Or maybe she clicked on something else last sec and didn’t realize. Idk, very odd 

i did not click on a different piece..you have to realize it was between 4 :40 and 6 a.m. on that day...not alot of people around when terrie and I get on..

And yes it is very odd has never happened to me before..and i know what piece it showed me i bought..

but i am over it now and will just buy off the tb..when i need a hr for a set..with the shops loading the hrs so slow nowadays with the members not being many or very active...it gets boring waiting for many hrs and i just have better things to do in my life now then sit and wait..i was just bringing to your attention..

thanks

And we will continue to look into it for the community. Thank you for the help ;) 

Did this to double check. You did buy a copy of Paarthurax at 4am. The 13th copy of Alduin came out at 6am. You might have confused the two, since Paarthurax is a crazy rare. They're also both dragons.

Paarthurax is the lighter colored one. Alduin is the darker one. That early in the am, makes sense to mix the two up.

20190111_064409Paarthurnax.png

20190111_064453Alduin.png

if you would have told me that i made a mistake like that at 8 at night i would have said maybe..but i start my day at 4:30 in the morning ..everyday even on weekends..and i am wide awake and alert..i am a morning person..and you forget that terrie went to the room after i bought mine that i didnt get to try and get one because she misunderstood the new hr rule about buying another one after a certain day...so she saw it too...and she was glad i got 1..since i had been buying my hrs alot off the tb lately not spending alot of time in the rooms looking..

it is what it is..and oh well..i am really over it..i knew what the hr looked like..i know what i bought..but i would never get any of you to agree on that one..

@deepcanyon1- The mind is a tricky thing. But our system is pretty solid when it comes to logs of this stuff. So it makes sense. Your mind will believe and continue to believe what it does which is fine. But as far as we can see on our end this is what actually happened. And it makes sense.

Thanks @Xavianangel was about to check this myself now, couldn't bc of work last night.

Good job! Another Mystery Solved by the best detective group around!! :lol: 

image.jpeg

Just rechecked what Xavian found, and also found that Terrie bought the second of the same cToon 3 seconds after you. So you both grabbed the same CR.

@deepcanyon1

if you are still concerned about this, in the future take a quick screen shot when you buy a HR and we can use that as reference as well with the CT time stamp showing.

@The Grand Poobah Since the switch in servers around May 2017, no one has gotten the message stating "you were on top ten for X game last month". People used to comment on it, but I think most people forgot about it and stopped caring. I notice its absence, but it's not really vital. We still get the Arcade tickets, and I figured you tried to fix it and kinda had a lot more important things to do.

it must be an issue in the cron script then. so it awards the points, but doesnt send the message. do you all get the message when the advent prizes are handed out during the holidays?