mojofan

Farewell

Who wants what? I only stay slightly active so my account doesn't get deleted. What's the point in that? You guys should just start grabbing stuff.

http://www.collectoons.com/mycworld/viewcworld/2633

Oh dude, it's gonna be so sad to see you go. :< It always sucks losing a member, but I totally respect such a decision.

As mojo would say, "curses..."

I totally agree with Bloo.  So sad to lose our old friends.  Miss your Spooky cWorld entries also.

Thanks for the kind words. I think the decision to stop came once I realized I haven't done a Spooky cWorld in a while.

You're definitely a long time player that will be missed. I still remember you were the first person who helped me out with the SpongeBob Letters when I signed up back in 2012.

I hate to see you go..i agree with the other veterans here its always sad to lose another one..but totally understand when real life takes over and you find yourself just not here and getting the sets and participating. I love CT and will be here as long as its here or they have me..so good luck in the future and would be nice if you would just check in once in a blue moon and let us know how life is going for you.

Good Luck

deepcanyon1

I'm getting lots of requests. Be Patient. It's OK to keep bothering me though. I want to make sure everybody gets stuff they really want/need for their collections.

Some of you are making offline trade offers... you can keep (or start) doing that. Don't offer anything in return.

Dude, sucks to see you go. Wishing you all the best in real life! Don't need anything, but always happy to take any unrequested 90s CN/Nick stuff or Boo (the ghost) toons. Happy trails man. 

First of all. Thank You everyone. I've had a lot of friendly messages come my way. I'm not dying or anything. I just don't really play, and I know I have stuff people might want before it vanishes.

I'm likely to instantly accept offline trades if:

-It's something not too many people are going after.

-I have many duplicates of it

-It helps me. Help you ;P

A lot of  you think you are asking for too much....Don't worry about it. Keep asking. Keep offline trading.  I have lots to give away. Just give everyone a fair-ish chance.

Going to miss seeing you around Mojofan one of the original CT theres not many of us left... Tittlemouse/TheChamp :) 

Please pop in every so often even if it is only just to say hi 

Thanks again everyone. I've had some nice conversations this week. please get it while the gettins good!

I have so many rand-o things from many years passed.

Keep your eyes out for 1 point auctions too!