Sign in to follow this  
kaigeta

New Player: Kaigeta

Hey there. I found CT about a month ago after telling a friends about Cartoon Orbit and looking to see if there were any alternatives around.

Been playing a lot and having fun with the game. I used to have a really awesome C/Gtoon collection on Cartoon Orbit, and i've had a blast revisiting the fun i had as a kid with CO:

Looking forward to hanging out, seems like a pretty tight knit community, harder and harder to find on the web these days.

Pleasure to meet ya (:

I also used to play Orbit, most of my collection is nostalgic orbit toons

Welcome!!!

welcome..i use to be in orbit..and my name was the same on there too..i found this place when it first opened and i took a break from 12 to 16 but have been back since..if i can help you with any sets just let me know..i have quite a bit i dont need or can use anymore :)  

Welcome to CT! Like you, I also played Orbit back in the day. If you need any assistance, feel free to ask. :)

Cool to see other Orbiters around. I wish i had found this place sooner! Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!

23 hours ago, kaigeta said:

Cool to see other Orbiters around. I wish i had found this place sooner! Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!

It's good to know that not every Orbiter has joined this site out of nostalgia and left years ago. As a former Orbiter myself, I can say this is a rare trend nowadays. Welcome to CT!

2 hours ago, RollingStoned said:

It's good to know that not every Orbiter has joined this site out of nostalgia and left years ago. As a former Orbiter myself, I can say this is a rare trend nowadays. Welcome to CT!

Yeah I couldnt believe this place existed honestly when i found it. I've been running online communities for years and ones like this are really hard to find these days. Apps are destroying all the old web-based games, finding people who actually were active on the old, more fan-driven internet, is like finding a unicorn.

11 hours ago, kaigeta said:

Yeah I couldnt believe this place existed honestly when i found it. I've been running online communities for years and ones like this are really hard to find these days. Apps are destroying all the old web-based games, finding people who actually were active on the old, more fan-driven internet, is like finding a unicorn.

Totally agree.

How have you enjoyed your time on the game so far?

1 hour ago, Johnny said:

Totally agree.

How have you enjoyed your time on the game so far?

Sure have, getting better at the arcade every day. Matter of fact i just got the Golden He-Man from the tower defense game, my first trophy!

I'm a big proponent of cryptocurrency, so the supply & demand aspect to the trade board, malls, and auction is a blast for me. I wish the admin team here took donations in Bitcoin :) haha.

Welcome kaigeta! Glad to have you here!

If my math serves right we're coming up on my 6 month anniversary on collectoons! Neat!