Sign in to follow this  
IGPXCHAMP66

Old school runescape on app store

Did anyone else see this in the ios store? About dang time, use to love it. I better still be able to log onto my account

I still play old school on pc XD

Im trying to recover my account again....made in like 02

Aaaand boom its mine again. If we are able to play with those accounts or even keep the name my username is FuriousMing0......first person to guess the game its from wins an HR...go....oh no lookn it up cheaters

Correction. They screwed me and made me switch my name but everything in the account is still there. FuriousMing1

1 hour ago, IGPXCHAMP66 said:

Correction. They screwed me and made me switch my name but everything in the account is still there. FuriousMing1

Yeah, my original account had logged into RS3, so I got to keep my username, but had to start everything over from scratch.

5 hours ago, Tooner58 said:

Yeah, my original account had logged into RS3, so I got to keep my username, but had to start everything over from scratch.

Oh, that's why I had to start osrs over lol. I play Rs3 too 

HEY im just happy to just have the accounts and gear back lmao

7 minutes ago, neokid90 said:

Oh, that's why I had to start osrs over lol. I play Rs3 too 

Yeah lol, since originally old school  RuneScape gradually became RS3, with no intent on bringing os back. So if you make a brand new account now and go into RS3, you’re fine, but original os was lost.

I’m a huge RuneScape fan/player since the glory days, so I’m super hype people are getting back into it.

I like the fact that it's mobile. Honestly why I'm coming back haha. When Rs3 goes mobile I'll be real happy

Add me both of you. I already added FuriousMing1

My username is Neokid90

2 hours ago, Tooner58 said:

Yeah lol, since originally old school  RuneScape gradually became RS3, with no intent on bringing os back. So if you make a brand new account now and go into RS3, you’re fine, but original os was lost.

I’m a huge RuneScape fan/player since the glory days, so I’m super hype people are getting back into it.

What's your name 

Awesome, I'll need to check the app out! Huge fan of RS from back in the days.

Oh man, I haven't played RS since '04-'05. I honestly didn't think the game was still around :blink:

Yea im an idiot and didnt realize that my old account gets pushed to Rs3 or whatever they call the current one. I like the old better. Hey but i did log in to find 16k in gold, a full mythril and admant set waiting to be claimed in the exchange and, a turkey?

The Rs3 mobile beta is beginning for members 

Sorry, we’ve been super busy and I haven’t been playing. If y’all need something, just let me know and I’ll long on.