RollingStoned

Mass Pricing in User Shops

As a longtime shop owner, I can say that the task of pricing every single cToon in my shop can be very tedious, especially if the pricing comes after I hit the "Clear Stock" button. A lot of my items share the same price, and it would be awesome if I could just type, for example, "500" once instead of copy-and-pasting it over and over.

One idea, which has probably been suggested already, is to group multiple copies of the same cToon in much the same way as they are grouped on the shopper's side of the user shop (cToon name, the letter x, and the quantity available). I don't see a downside to this as it's rare to see multiple copies of a cToon with different prices within the same shop. Often this occurrence is just a mistake on the shop owner's part.

Another idea is to add checkboxes to the page. The user would input a price value and check the cToons which will have those prices. This would reduce human error in pricing that could harm or hurt the shop owner (e.g. shop owner accidentally prices a toon for 50 instead of 500 or prices one for 5000 instead of 500).

@The Grand Poobah I'm willing to help implement this idea in my free time if you'd let me.

I think we had thrown around the idea of grouping similar ctoons before, but didnt for whatever reason. Its not a bad idea. Something to think about again, I guess

3 hours ago, The Grand Poobah said:

I think we had thrown around the idea of grouping similar ctoons before, but didnt for whatever reason. Its not a bad idea. Something to think about again, I guess

Do it do it