IGPXCHAMP66

Early Cworld contest

@IGPXCHAMP66 I'm glad you got a giggle out of mine..i always will have superman in my Cworld as the real superman was my sons inspiration that made him fight so hard to stay alive after his car accident he lost that battle 3 yrs ago..he was the real superman so i had to use the superman as superheroish and yet make it halloween also..

bQnAJZW.jpg

he was the real deal

thanks for the contest it gave me a chance to spice up my Cworld for him for halloween..

and congrats to all the winners :) 

6 minutes ago, deepcanyon1 said:

@IGPXCHAMP66 I'm glad you got a giggle out of mine..i always will have superman in my Cworld as the real superman was my sons inspiration that made him fight so hard to stay alive after his car accident he lost that battle 3 yrs ago..he was the real superman so i had to use the superman as superheroish and yet make it halloween also..

bQnAJZW.jpg

he was the real deal

thanks for the contest it gave me a chance to spice up my Cworld for him for halloween..

and congrats to all the winners :) 

Hey no problem. I figured it was something like that. Nice cworld. lol yea I stopped and was like.....is she pullig a fast one on me here and going for two placements.

Congrats to the winners. You all did good even some multi winning winners lol. No joke tho, and im not kidding about this, Terrie I would have literally placed you first in the Halloween if it was just that creepy flasher toon with the weapons in yours  with other toons just excentuating his creepiness. Idc how scared or creeped u get on Halloween but the thought of somebody with junk in there jacket just to flash and show it off to people is a just so damn messed up and scary.

Thank you for having this contest @IGPXCHAMP66 (Cworld contests are one of my favorites)...and thank you for the awesome toons. The Guitar Hero toon completed that set for me, so that was a bonus! Congrats to the other winners and it was fun to see everyone's cool and creepy creations...Nice job everybody! ;):thumbu::)