Xavianangel

2018 Site Updates

I really like the new rarity colors! I find myself going into random shops and buying anything pink, just because lol :lol: 

11 hours ago, Sora said:

I really like the new rarity colors! I find myself going into random shops and buying anything pink, just because lol :lol: 

And then you click it to see the page reload only to find that you have already hit the buying limit, right? :P

I'm a bit bummed... it seems the shop sales in the mall no longer work? 

I remember it was changed to sales per month? Now it's sales per week, but now no sales are noticeable.. XD @The Grand Poobah @Xavianangel @Sora Any ideas why? 

1 hour ago, Josh123 said:

I'm a bit bummed... it seems the shop sales in the mall no longer work? 

I remember it was changed to sales per month? Now it's sales per week, but now no sales are noticeable.. XD @The Grand Poobah @Xavianangel @Sora Any ideas why? 

I have no idea

Ill look at it. It should be sales per week, and I havent changed it since

@Sharktibolt @Xavianangel 

Could you please let me know if it is 39 HR for HALLOWEEN SHIGEO & DIMPLE or is there a glitch i have been in the room 3 days waiting for it to reload and well it's still at 39

6 hours ago, Terrie said:

Could you please let me know if it is 39 HR for HALLOWEEN SHIGEO & DIMPLE or is there a glitch i have been in the room 3 days waiting for it to reload and well it's still at 39

As far as I can tell the number in game appears to be off for some reason, which could've happened if one of them was bought at the EXACT same time by two people, down to the second. I see you caught a stock at least since you've asked about this as its now at 41, but its definitely done now.

7 hours ago, Terrie said:

I definitely don't have much time to play late but this was by far the most annoying HR to get in a good while. It felt like hundreds of stocks before I got mine.

8 hours ago, Terrie said:

it's at 41 now. there's no glitch. shop 1 just takes forever to load