Xavianangel

2018 Site Updates

I know it's a bit late in the year, but gonna make a new list for you guys to see our updates and make more suggestions. 

1. If you look through cWorld's it'll skip empty ones, which Toon just did.

2. The Collectowne Mall now lists the top 5 shops for the week, instead of all time!

3. Rarity colors in shops. 

VR is green

CR is light purple

HR is red

OR is gold

4. Lottery spike to a few million. Tickets now 4k each and regular players can buy 10 tickets, while premium can buy 20.

I'll add more stuff as we make updates.

For last year's updates, go here.

What does everyone think of the top 5 shop update? 

9 hours ago, Xavianangel said:

What does everyone think of the top 5 shop update? 

The only thing that would make this better, is if the shops that were updated frequently were on the first page (regardless of amount of toons in shop). Often times I am browsing only the shops with up to date dates, but then I end up missing a lot of shops that have been newly stocked without a date listed in the title. And I end up having to sift through 5 pages of shops checking to see if they've been updated.

4 minutes ago, Tooner58 said:

The only thing that would make this better, is if the shops that were updated frequently were on the first page (regardless of amount of toons in shop). Often times I am browsing only the shops with up to date dates, but then I end up missing a lot of shops that have been newly stocked without a date listed in the title. And I end up having to sift through 5 pages of shops checking to see if they've been updated.

@The Grand Poobah 

I agree. That would be good. Atm the shops everyone sees on page one just have the most toons lol

I like it, great stuff. Especially the rarity colors. Great stuff guys. Thanks!

7 hours ago, Tooner58 said:

I would like the option to sort shops based on shop quantity, sales, and date last updated. As I've mentioned before, I'd very much like to see a column showing the date/time last updated.

yeah, I'll have to see what is available to work with. I can only do so much ;)

21 hours ago, The Grand Poobah said:

yeah, I'll have to see what is available to work with. I can only do so much ;)

I can help!!! :pinky:

Do you guys like the lotto spike?

Until I realized it was a 4k per ticket buy. Can we put that somewhere in the description..? Please and thank you.

3 minutes ago, Tooner58 said:

Until I realized it was a 4k per ticket buy. Can we put that somewhere in the description..? Please and thank you.

It is. It says 4k a ticket there.

1 minute ago, Xavianangel said:

It is. It says 4k a ticket there.

The button still says 500 points, so I was kind of surprised when I lost 40K points the first day.

If it's permanent, maybe that can be updated?

1 minute ago, ThePokeman92 said:

The button still says 500 points, so I was kind of surprised when I lost 40K points the first day.

If it's permanent, maybe that can be updated?

Oh I see what you mean, the Lottery button image on the home page says 500 points on it. But the actual page does have it changed to 4000.

18 minutes ago, Sharktibolt said:

Oh I see what you mean, the Lottery button image on the home page says 500 points on it. But the actual page does have it changed to 4000.

yeah what shark said

@The Grand Poobah

It also seems kind of weird that the "winning" cards give you less points than it costs. Like, I paid 4000 for the ticket and "won" 1000? Don't know if maybe those winning amounts could be bumped up a bit too?

35 minutes ago, ThePokeman92 said:

It also seems kind of weird that the "winning" cards give you less points than it costs. Like, I paid 4000 for the ticket and "won" 1000? Don't know if maybe those winning amounts could be bumped up a bit too?

Great point. I hadn't played the lotto in about a year, and finally played the other day. I lost 6 times, "won" less points than I paid once, and "won" three common, un-expired toons. Probably won't play for another year again.

1 hour ago, ThePokeman92 said:

They should be bumped.

@The Grand Poobah maybe 5k and 5.5k? And bump the others a few k too. 

1 hour ago, ThePokeman92 said:

44 minutes ago, FredTheFish said:

Great point. I hadn't played the lotto in about a year, and finally played the other day. I lost 6 times, "won" less points than I paid once, and "won" three common, un-expired toons. Probably won't play for another year again.

13 minutes ago, Xavianangel said:

They should be bumped.

@The Grand Poobah maybe 5k and 5.5k? And bump the others a few k too. 

I've mentioned this to him. As far as I know, he's working on it :thumbu: After all, it was my suggestion for the spike in prices/jackpot/tickets allotted. I suggested a factor of x8, based on ticket cost, but we'll see how it turns out. Either way, bigger jackpots are better for CT in the long run.

Just now, RollingStoned said:

I've mentioned this to him. As far as I know, he's working on it :thumbu: After all, it was my suggestion for the spike in prices/jackpot/tickets allotted. I suggested a factor of x8, based on ticket cost, but we'll see how it turns out. Either way, bigger jackpots are better for CT in the long run.

Yeah I had brought it up to him when you suggested it as well. Def agree they're better in the long run.

yeah, Ill be working on the prize multiplier this weekend. guess we'll need a new button that doesnt say the ticket price, or has the new value on it

13 hours ago, Tooner58 said:

I was like.. where did all my points go. Then I saw this, then I read on the site.. and I was like.. Oooh. Yeah I'm done with the lotto. lol. I like what you guys are doing but the prizes are never that good and I know I won't win the big prize. XD I was sitting around 2mil points now I'm down about 400K so I gotta watch myself. 

48 minutes ago, sciencefriction said:

I was like.. where did all my points go. Then I saw this, then I read on the site.. and I was like.. Oooh. Yeah I'm done with the lotto. lol. I like what you guys are doing but the prizes are never that good and I know I won't win the big prize. XD I was sitting around 2mil points now I'm down about 400K so I gotta watch myself. 

it's only 80k for 20 tries xD

and yeah we def need to work on our lotto prizes.

def gonna work on making the points you get a lot more and stuff.

1 hour ago, Xavianangel said:

it's only 80k for 20 tries xD

and yeah we def need to work on our lotto prizes.

def gonna work on making the points you get a lot more and stuff.

Says the person who won't miss 80k ;)

46 minutes ago, Tooner58 said:

lmao omg i'm adding that to the ct facebook haha

and don't worry, totally working on it right now to increase the prizes and stuff :)

i wasn't aware of the change till i logged in and saw it haha. i got this!!