Many new users start an account only to leave the site without ever modifying their cWorld. This leaves a lot of dead accounts with the default Flintstone's background. When cWorld surfing, it would be nice to have an option to skip those cWorlds without any cToons.

That might be something I'm even capable of coding. I'll see what I can do when I get a chance, if enough people think it's a good idea

hmmm maybe add a new DB option in users so when users sign up their cWorld is automatically set to hidden on search (hence it wont show up) the system automatically sets it to active upon a users editing of their cWorld

Obviously it would still show for staff/direct link from trade/auctions

On 8/2/2018 at 9:47 AM, The Grand Poobah said:

That might be something I'm even capable of coding. I'll see what I can do when I get a chance, if enough people think it's a good idea

It's a good idea. We just dont have the large amount of people on forums who would even bother looking at this. I say try it.

On 8/2/2018 at 12:39 PM, Moana of Motunui said:

hmmm maybe add a new DB option in users so when users sign up their cWorld is automatically set to hidden on search (hence it wont show up) the system automatically sets it to active upon a users editing of their cWorld

Obviously it would still show for staff/direct link from trade/auctions

I'd probably just have the SQL only cycle through cworlds where there are ctoons assigned to it. so when someone adds a ctoon to their cworld it will automatically appear in the cycle.

very good idea. 

ok, try it now.

On 8/4/2018 at 12:36 PM, The Grand Poobah said:

ok, try it now.

I think it works! I ran through a few dozen random cWorlds, and all of them had at least one cToon.

Also, *ahem* might I suggest skipping empty cWorlds in the top 5--*ahem* @Josh123 *ahem* *rggh* *cough noises* just for consistency: http://www.collectoons.com/visit/?m=4