Sign in to follow this  
deepcanyon1

Its been 3 long years since i lost my son..superman on your Cworld please for him!

Its been 3 really long years today since he took his last breath at 11:34 a.m.. i can remember every second of that day..and the pain never gets better its just it goes a few days and you dont feel it as bad..but its always there waiting for something to trigger it to all come crashing back around you again. So today i remember my son a true Superman for living such a full life after his accident at 22 until he passed at 38. He traveled, got married (to the girl who was in the backseat of the car with him) adopted 3 children, recorded, wrote, and performed on stage again, traveled, loved his family dearly and always had an open door and a heart and ear ready for any friend he had..and never turned them away. So my Cworld is all in superman in remembrance of my son..who was stronger than anyone i know to have given so much to so many while being in the condition he was.

bQnAJZW.jpg

him and his beautful family

FIX55PC.jpg

him and his brother

bQnAJZW.jpg

told you he was superman

jI6e7Lb.jpg

not long before his accident happy and healthy

TP0rYzB.jpg     

from their album release 2014

last thing he did in the studio..i play this the most because i can listen and hear his voice anytime i need it..

thanks for taking the time to read look and listen...thank CT for being here for my bad days !!!

14alxk9.png

@Xero_Hybrid thank you so much for doing this..it means alot to me :) today has been hard to say the least and i knew if only one person put superman on their Cworld..it means i can keep his memory alive..your very kind..thank you again !

Sending you lots of love today Deep!

Changed mine yesterday and forgot to post a screenshot. Hope you're doing better, Deep.

30655546_ScreenShot2018-07-13at10_56_25AM.png.da36b4ee43461a30a11700088e2bfcdc.png

@thelastsith  thanks sith...its really sweet of you to post it..and i am hanging in ..dreading the 21st that will be 3 yrs since my mom passed..i lost them both within 9 days of each other..so a bad month for me mentally and emotionally to say the least..and now i will be changing my Cworld to all the pieces i have that are named Ruby because that was her name ..and i miss her more than anything because sometimes you just need your MOM !

thanks again :) 

Hang in there, Deep. They are both at peace now. Sending love your way these days!