Paul

Collectoons Easter Egg Hunt 2018

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you all have a great day today. Because It's Easter lets have an Easter Egg Hunt! I've hidden a bunch of Eggs throughout the forums. You'll find them hidden almost anywhere you can think of. Some Eggs are more rare than others, so the prizes will be better. Up to you to find any 2 Eggs you want, then post them here after you find them to redeem your prizes. Read below for more details. Thanks! :)

Types of Eggs & Where to Look:

mORBslk.png          dGqXqSz.png          DCQfnLL.png          zPWOUBn.png          hEKu7PG.png

CM = Common Eggs should be easy to find. You'll find them hiding in forum posts. 

UN = Uncommon Eggs will normally be found within forum posts as well, but you'll have to look deeper to find these. 

RA = Rare Eggs will be hard to find! They like hiding in profiles too. So check those out.

EPC = Epic Eggs are hidden in very hard to find areas through out the forums. They'll hide anywhere sometimes disguising themselves as links to avoid being found.

LGD = Legendary Eggs are the hardest, and rarest Eggs to find. There's only 3 of them!  To find them you really need to think outside the box. When you find one you'll know what it is. Their Golden design will give them away. 

Rules:

- Anyone can play even other staff members. Since I'm the only one who knows where all the eggs are.

- Game is simple enough: find up to any 2 eggs you want. You don't have to find 2. You can just find 1 if you want. These Eggs can be found anywhere on the forums, and the rarer the egg the more valuable the prize will be. Don't post more than 2 Eggs.

- Once you're satisfied with what eggs you find post them here. Copy and paste the image itself or post the link to where you found the egg if you want. Try not to change your answers, so others don't get confused on what's left to find or not. So try to be mindful of what others are posting. If someone finds the same egg as you I'll count whoever posts first. 

- Prizes will be given out after the contest is over. After all the Eggs are found or at the end of the day (whichever comes first) I'll close the contest. Then I'll hand out the prizes sometime within the next few days or so.

- If you guys want to help each other out go to chat or PM each other to talk about egg locations. 

Prizes:

- There are so many prizes! It really depends on what type of Egg you find. Prizes vary from points, holy rares, auction onlys, and arcade tickets.

- I'll tell you guys this much. The Golden Eggs are worth around a million each. ;) 

-  Anyway, If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask below. Happy Hunting! :) 

Eggs that have been found so far:

(I'll try to keep this updated, but I won't be on all day. Try to double check that  you haven't found an Egg that someone else may have already posted)

Common: # 1, 2, 6, 9, 17,18, 22, 25, 27, 30, 32, 37

Uncommon: # 5

Rare: #  11, 18

Epic: #8, 

Legendary: # 3

People who found 2 eggs already. Ya'll can't find anymore (looks at Ssoldier): 

1. Ssoldier

2. Justme

3. dragonwolf

4. baywatch

5. deepcanyon1

6. Sharktibolt

2 minutes ago, Ssoldier said:

Gotcha!

That's not an Egg bro. I've hidden some of those around as well. They're an April Fools prank haha

Just now, Paul said:

That's not an Egg bro. I've hidden some of those around as well. They're an April Fools prank haha

So cruel! I thought I hit the jackpot xD

Just now, Ssoldier said:

So cruel! I thought I hit the jackpot xD

I knew someone would look there haha Watch out for those. There's more!

Just now, Paul said:

I knew someone would look there haha Watch out for those. There's more!

Just found the one on your page also, had to go through 10 spoilers??!?! xD

Just now, Ssoldier said:

Just found the one on your page also, had to go through 10 spoilers??!?! xD

Post it here haha

FOUND ONE?????

2 minutes ago, Ssoldier said:

FOUND ONE?????

Dang, how'd you find it so fast? lol

Just now, Paul said:

Dang, how'd you find it so fast? lol

I just thought to myself... "If I were hiding these, where would I put them?" xD

Just now, Ssoldier said:

I just thought to myself... "If I were hiding these, where would I put them?" xD

Well, nice job. I'm impressed. :D 

image.png.0803cd03accdd886158c4777f7bea424.png

FhAhwLD.png

image.png.576fb9fe0ddf9137e79877d676a4e95a.png

iY9onPU.png

Found one more of these:D

Edit: Nope to the nope.

'Don't post more than 2 Eggs."

:/  

4 minutes ago, narengoku said:

Found one more of these:D

I actually went into that topic - how did I miss it xD