Sign in to follow this  
deepcanyon1

SUPERMAN on your Cworld please !!!

Please take a second and put a Superman on your Cworld in remembrance of my son whose Birthday is today..he would have been 41..its the second one without him an i am not handling this very well at all..an he helped so many people after his accident when he was 22 he lived and loved everyone for 16 long yrs as a quadraphlagic . He went on to marry the girl that was in the backseat of the car with him adopted 3 kids and always had his door open to anyone that was hungry or just needed an ear to listen. His friends still miss his horribly and post often on his fb page of how they need his advice. Today i am reaching out for support as I am falling apart.

oDsre7J.jpg

Superman.jpg

@Xavianangel @dragonwolf @OrphanMaker   I can't tell you how this has made my day just a little happier to know you all cared enough to take the time to do this for me..My life will never be the same without him..but its people like you that take a few minutes out of your busy day to help someone that is struggling with a pain that no one should ever have to go through..that lets me know there are still good people out there.

I thought that staying really busy with shopping was going to help me today was at the first store at 7 with Terrie went to check out and lost it..couldnt deal with it..told terrie you know where my money is..please take care of it..got out of the store and went to the car and lost it..then still had to go to stores to get the balloons to release to let him know i will always remember my dear Son. And yesterday was my dear Mother-In-Laws birthday shes been gone 10 yrs now..i miss her so much she was like another mother to me..and with their birthdays being back to back has been a rough week to say the least.

thank you again and heres what i just did before i came in and saw this post !

rygzjXb.jpg

WTYDn0p.jpg

8F5p5IM.jpg

superman.PNG

@lannisteryen @RubixCube  thank you both for putting superman on your Cworld in remembrance of my Son..the more i see of them the more it soothes my heart and lets me know people will stop and show they care about others.

@Volcom  thank you and its not how many you have its the thought that counts..and it means alot to me .. :) 

fsz79.jpg

@Xero_Hybrid  thank you..it was so kind of you to change your Cworld ..it has made my heart happy to see this :) 

5 minutes ago, deepcanyon1 said:

@Xero_Hybrid  thank you..it was so kind of you to change your Cworld ..it has made my heart happy to see this :) 

glad it could cheer you up :)

I tried to make the birthday boxes into a heart... Keyword tried 

Screenshot 2018-03-10 at 11.10.50 PM.png

@Joshfarias16  that is just so sweet of you and its just perfect..he always loved birthdays his and everyone elses because it meant a party an presents...thank you !!!

@Ssoldier  thank you..that was very nice of you to add Superman to your Cworld..between yesterday and today its made me very happy to know people do read what you post and try to help you through tough times !

@amaris did one for you too she didn't post here. I just stuck superman on mine b/c I didn't wanna change my cworld. XD

Anywhooay, I'm really sorry about all of this and reading this thread makes me weepy.

I know I'm late but I wanted to add mine as well. Truly sorry for your loss, Deep. We're here for you.

Superman.png.c2e5d09126ce735ed1caff917905d243.png

@thelastsith  Its the thought that counts not when you put it on there...and i really appreciate you always being so kind..and thank you its nice to know people are here for you when you are at your worse...

thanks again :) 

I don’t have anything Superman, so I can’t participate in the Cworld, but you’re in my thoughts Deep. Sorry for your loss. 

@Tooner58 its the thought that counts..and thank you for taking the time to post on my thread..its nice to know people care <3