Sora

Shiny Mew

8 hours ago, Sora said:

Ooo it’s me ;) 

bumping it to what I am willing to bid each time so I don’t have to worry about looking at it.

If I win, sweet. If I loss ooo well I am at my max offer. Busy busy man and can’t keep up with things like this in my life anymore

And sadly keep getting outbid so far :lol: :( 

I get your strategy, but the price isn't the issue I'm talking about. The conflict is that you are the poster and also the bidder, and this gives you the convenience and opportunity to bid on it (using your strategy) on your own time. If someone else on the team posted Mew at a random/systematic time and you bid on it then there would be issue, because this wouldn't be on your time and there is a chance you aren't available to bid on it or completely forget to. 

7 hours ago, Terrie said:

@Masoonite

Maybe we all should let Sora get his first 2 , then the rest of us can have a chance to get one at a far price

I don't think he's driving it up to an unfair price, I'm glad to see it go for a lot and taking points out of the game.

6 hours ago, Xavianangel said:

she has a point. if everyone would just be patient and let him get his two, then no need to spend probs more than 500k on one xD

just put it in CTC shop for 500k each with a buying limit of 2 and we solved the puzzle ;) 

If that’s an issue you see I’ll wait at least 6 hours for now on prior to bidding after it is posted ;) 

In my humble opinion, I don't see a problem.

2 hours ago, Ssoldier said:

In my humble opinion, I don't see a problem.

I don't see a problem given the Shiny Mew gets listed for a auction length of multiple days so there is no convenience "you could of not been there"

Since we're all chiming in here, figured i'd might as well throw my two cents in... heck.. let's make it three cents...no just two, I don't have many points to make these days. 

ANYWAYSSS...

1. IF ANY of these mews sell below 3million, I will be extremely dissapointed... It's a ChR the fair price should always be in the millions, then again we do have some that aren't worth much, but judging by the popularity of this set.. Their is no real "fair price" just some food for thought, I had more planned to say when I saw this but i'm way to tired and lost my train of thought. 

2. ALSO @Sora you had listed Fearfreak as the first person who bought two, actually it was me, matter of fact I think I managed to get three, before anyone else bought two... so if you could fix that i'd gratiously appreciate it my friend. :P  I was very proud of being the first user to buy two of an auction only/ChR toon for the first time ever. :D 

PLEASE NOTE: Don't mind the grammatical errors, far to tired/lazy to correct them. 

Another one up in auctions!!

I bought the first two, actually. @Sora :P soooo if we could go ahead and change that! ;) 

6 hours ago, Josh123 said:

I bought the first two, actually. @Sora :P soooo if we could go ahead and change that! ;) 

It just states people who have purchased 2. Nothing to do with the order they purchased them. I like to mix things up sometimes ;) 

tenor.gif?itemid=5355070

18 hours ago, Sora said:

It just states people who have purchased 2. Nothing to do with the order they purchased them. I like to mix things up sometimes ;) 

tenor.gif?itemid=5355070

:growl::growl::growl:

3 hours ago, Josh123 said:

:growl::growl::growl:

tumblr_niqnb4Hklm1smcbm7o1_500.gif

Nobody ever remembers 2nd place, @Josh123 :'( 

....*Screams lungs out* @Masoonite @Moana of Motunui 

6 minutes ago, Josh123 said:

....*Screams lungs out* @Masoonite @Moana of Motunui 

tumblr_lxhf0olmxr1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

Another one up in auctions!! We are now officially half way done with these so get them while you still can!!

Less than 24hrs left!! Past the halfway mark on these!! 

Another one up!!

Another one up!!

Another one up!!