Sign in to follow this  
Sora

Holiday Drawing Contest

rveXayU.jpg

2UCHjSM.jpg

It is that time of year again and we are going to have a Holiday Drawing contest!

This contest is quite simple. Draw a picture of your favorite cToon and upload it here. It can be hand drawn and transferred onto your computer or you can use any drawing application to do it such as paint, photoshop, etc.

How to upload images to the forums-

You can also use other sites such as imgur to post the screen shots as well.

Rules-

1. Each player has to draw an ORIGINAL holiday picture themselves. Whatever holiday you celebrate or want to draw during the winter season.

Any submissions found to be of other peoples work will cause you to be disqualified as well as fined for attempting to bypass the rules.

2. Each player is allowed up to 5 submissions. 5 different drawings = 5 submissions into the contest (your name put 5 times for possible winning).

3. It doesn't matter if you are bad at drawing or amazing. The winner will be determined simply by random.org with a list. But we would like to see you show off your skills if you have any ;) 

4. Submissions must be in by 11:59pm CT time on 12/24/17. Anything after this date will not be counted. Winners will be announced by the end of the year.

5. Drawings must be of actual characters. Down below are examples of what is acceptable and not acceptable. If you have any concern if something will be counted please PM me on the forums and I will let you know.

Prizes-

1st- 500k

2nd- 400k

3rd- 300k

4th- 200k

5th- 100k

Good Example-

I9kJ9ii.png

Bad Example-

7tn9CBF.jpg

My terrible effort to draw Composite Santa from Robot Chicken

composite_santa.jpg

This was my first ever attempt to draw with Paint. Can I just say "This was way harder than it looks...HaHa"  

75cmJmK.png

Deadly Wolf (beauty and the beast) gets a Lady for Christmas...

When I tried to scan it, it repeatedly didn't work right. This is the best outcome. Cruddy added lines.

ir4Z12k.jpg

I would've preferred to use Aleu from Balto, but she is not a ctoon yet.)

d09yB5J.png
It was alot harder drawing on MS Paint than I thought lol :P but after a bit of effort I got a decent looking Child Link with a santa hat xD

4 hours ago, MasterSkydin said:

https://imgur.com/d09yB5J
It was alot harder drawing on MS Paint than I thought lol :P but after a bit of effort I got a decent looking Child Link with a santa hat xD

That looks amazing! If you can please edit your post with the bbc forum code please so that the image pops up :) 

19 minutes ago, Sora said:

That looks amazing! If you can please edit your post with the bbc forum code please so that the image pops up :) 

Thanks :) and I think I fixed it so it will show the image now :D

Master these are amazing!! 

I think I might throw something special to whoever has the best drawing 

Here's my first submission-- I ended up spending way more time trying to draw the fireplace and background than I did on actually drawing Lion himself :D I'm enjoying seeing what everyone else is coming up with and am happy that this is a pretty pressure-free contest that's encouraging people to spend some time creating! 
CBX3iKI.png

Glad you like the contest zip 

So, does this mean that you draw the character in a Christmas style or that you duplicate the original image?

Whichever you want. I’m not the most creative so I mimicked the original tommy ctoon in game already but can do like the others posted and be more creative 

Image may contain: drawing

Cool drawing, but is it holiday themed?? 

Hopefully I'm doing this right lol

Reindeer Bolt

Spoiler

2hqy0cx.jpg

Garland Wrapped Pegasus

Spoiler

4htw1u.jpg

Candycane Hoarder Meeko

Spoiler

vy4lco.jpg

On 12/9/2017 at 3:53 PM, amaris said:

Image may contain: drawing

Please read the rules as the drawing has to be "holiday" themed.