Sign in to follow this  
deepcanyon1

finding nemo set

Its says I have 100% percent complete..but i just found out i dont have frightened fish..and Terries says she has 100% and she doesnt have smiling Bruce..so why are some of our sets saying they are complete when we are missing pieces??

thanks

Smiling Bruce (CA) is a Ghost cToon and doesn't count toward the set total.

@Coolguy  it says that smiling bruce is a chaos rare not a contest award..thats where it is listed in the section here for prices..and frightened fish is a starter piece..and i dont have that one..so if i have bruce and when i count smiling bruce i have 23 pieces...and terrie has frightened fish which is a starter i dont have and she has a count of 23 pieces and shes trying to buy smiling bruce now...and then we will see what percentage she has..cause it says she has 100 % without bruce and i have 100 % without frightened fish...so it makes no sense to us..just wondering...and smiling bruce isnt in the data base at the moment.

thanks

Oh yeah, you're right. Smiling Bruce is a Chaos Rare that we gave out during a contest that I ran, so I forgot it was labeled a ChR over a CA.

Chaos Rare = These ctoons act like "Ghost" cToons. They do not count toward the total of the set. Often received from contests or donation prizes.

So various sets, like Pokemon, Dragonball Z, Finding Nemo, Mortal Kombat, DC Universe, etc. have extra ctoons in them. You don't need these to 100% the set. Often times these cToons are hard to get, limited in copy, or extremely valuable. So the casual player can still 100% those sets without paying an arm or leg to get the Chaos Rares.

Or players may want to get a ChR to replace a ctoon that's really hard to get. For example, I might get 20170508_003231s.always_enemies.png Always Enemies (ChR) for 2 million points rather than spend 17 million points for Mecha Frieza Mecha Frieza (AO). I would still 100% my Dragonball Z set, I just wouldn't 102% it.

Here is the Percentage on the Finding Nemo set: 104.35%: You have 24 out of 23 cToons in this set.

now it makes perfect sense..so i have 100% and terrie has 104.35% and i need to find that other piece..none in the shops..lol..so we should always if we really want to have all of the pieces know that theres more than just the 100% of those sets..

thanks for the help :)  

If you’re ever unsure just check the database for what’s in the “official set”. Ghost toons aren’t in the DB or at least shouldn’t be