============================ Weekly NFL Contest Hello everyone and welcome to the 2017 NFL season, I've decided to make a weekly contest to celebrate this wonderful time of year! Rules: Each Week - Pick the Winning NFL Team from the match-ups that I post In addition, Guess the Point total of Monday Night's Game(s) (only used to break ties) See below for an example of how to enter:   Hide contents   Thursday Game (September 14th)  Houston texans at Cincinnati Bengals=bengals Sunday Game (September 17th)  cleveland browns at baltimore ravens= browns buffalo bills at carolina panthers= panthers arizona cardinals at indinapolis colts= cardinals tennessee titans at jacksonville jaguars= titans philadelphia eagles at kansas city chiefs= chiefs (they destroyed my boys)   New England Patriots at new orleans saints= Patriots Minnesota vikings at pittsburgh steelers= steelers chicago bears at tampa bay buccaneers= bearss n.y. jets at oakland raiders= raiders miami dolphins at l.a. chargers= chargers dallas cowboys and denver broncos= cowboys washington redskins at l.a. rams= L.A. Rams san francisco 49ers at seattle seahawks= seahawks greenbay packers at atlanta falcons= falcons Monday Game (September 18th) detroit lions at n.y. giants= lions   POINT TOTAL OF MONDAY NIGHT GAME (For use in the event of tie) = 69 points   Note: One person may copy the example above, but it may not be the best to do so. Prizes: The Winner from each week will receive about 25,000 points worth of cToons from CTContests (Picked by Coolguy) In addition, there will be bonus prizes for winning during the playoffs