Sign in to follow this  
xcidis

Can't log in...

xcidis   

Just made a new account, verified the email, and typed in verbatim the password and username sent in my email for lost passwords. Can't log in....

6 hours ago, xcidis said:

Just made a new account, verified the email, and typed in verbatim the password and username sent in my email for lost passwords. Can't log in....

Try logging in now, I verified the account.

xcidis   

Now it is saying I am locked out for the rest of the day.

"Your account is blocked for the rest of the day. If you believe this is in error, contact one of the moderators through the Forums."

Also, who has the power to authorize apps based on this game? I want to build you guys a native phone app. Sorry for the multi-response.

Coolguy   

Let me know if it works now.

6 minutes ago, xcidis said:

Also, who has the power to authorize apps based on this game? I want to build you guys a native phone app. Sorry for the multi-response.

That's something that would be awesome XD. I'll tag @The Grand Poobah as he might have interest.

xcidis   

Still does not work. Now with a different error message. Account locked, speak to team if you think this is an error.

I've tried resetting your logins and re-verifying your account. I'll also message you the password I see to make sure you've got the right one, cause otherwise I don't know what would be wrong.