Xavianangel

What Would you Like to See Next?

44 minutes ago, chigohansnake0 said:

Sorry.. I have one more thing to say.. :honorhim:

Not sure if this is possible, but I always wished there was a way to morph toons without playing with someone. Like going against a bot or a different game that gives bp without a human opponent.

I don't know what the mod will think, but I kinda like that sd forces you to be social on CT. The other stuff, you don't have to do with others. You can do them alone if you want to. SD is like, "Get out of your loneliness, go be with someone else, or no morphs!"

I know sometimes finding a partner isn't easy but if you look in the right place at the right time, there's someone else out there who wants to morph their Pikachu.

It would be cool if there was a little nonctoon prize for ppl who make 1,000 wins each quarter...of course the sheer joy of it is nice but a little treat...maybe some arcade tickets? Not a lot-I wouldn't want ppl to try to get 1,000 wins just for the prize.

6 minutes ago, TheWolfandtheRose said:

It would be cool if there was a little nonctoon prize for ppl who make 1,000 wins each quarter...of course the sheer joy of it is nice but a little treat...maybe some arcade tickets? Not a lot-I wouldn't want ppl to try to get 1,000 wins just for the prize.

Yeah we could maybe do more rewards for bigger stuff like that. I would not mind it.

Just a question..where do you get a link to send out for people for referrals so you know who referred who? I cant find a link on the site that would show who you are ...thanks :)  

2 hours ago, deepcanyon1 said:

Just a question..where do you get a link to send out for people for referrals so you know who referred who? I cant find a link on the site that would show who you are ...thanks :)  

It should be under the My Account section

these are few more things that would require coding so they may be hard to do but here they are 

since people have asked for single player smackdown maybe a way to do is to have a system that let you buy BP for toons maybe a 2k per BP seems like it would be fair

maybe also have a points to arcade tickets system as well

If the is a way to add a integrated chat to the main site that would be nice

also the look of the site really needs to be updated

9 minutes ago, Xero_Hybrid said:

since people have asked for single player smackdown maybe a way to do is to have a system that let you buy BP for toons maybe a 2k per BP seems like it would be fair

Not sure the active SD players would like that since a few offer morphing services as a way to make points 

7 minutes ago, Moana of Motunui said:

Not sure the active SD players would like that since a few offer morphing services as a way to make points 

could always add rules to it to prevent that the level of morphs could cost more per BP, toons would need to be in the game a certain amount of time before you could buy BP for them

13 hours ago, Moana of Motunui said:

You're right.

Honestly, if CTC changed to make people actually make an effort to pm players, I don't see why SD should suddenly make it easy for people to avoid talking to each other. Paying the system to morph instead of buying them off other players AND playing SD with a computer take the social effect away from CT.

It makes CT more like playing a video game on a basic system without all the fancy internet access.

Just saying : It would probably be a change that makes the SDers who morph for points log in less.

Gift box that you are able to fill with your own selection of toons.... can then be sent to someone for a occasion example Birthday/Christmas gift without known whats inside until opened

29 minutes ago, Moana of Motunui said:

Gift box that you are able to fill with your own selection of toons.... can then be sent to someone for a occasion example Birthday/Christmas gift without known whats inside until opened

Now that would be cool

I would also like for there to be an option to play smackdown against the computer.

Also, I just thought of this: would it be possible to make the cursor-following ctoons (The Great Gazoo, etc) and the ones where the ctoons' eyes follow your cursor, like back in the days of Orbit? 

This one came up in chat last night.... removal of ads being a premium feature given by donating you are already supporting the site with donations and is far more lucrative than the peanuts from adverts

34 minutes ago, Moana of Motunui said:

This one came up in chat last night.... removal of ads being a premium feature given by donating you are already supporting the site with donations and is far more lucrative than the peanuts from adverts

I just use adblock lol

Card Clash Rewards

13 minutes ago, OrphanMaker said:

Card Clash Rewards

I shall work on that 

I'm late to the discussion but I believe a computer opponent for smackdown is needed.  Everyone should be able to play when they have the time to do so.

On 8/17/2017 at 4:53 PM, Jwoolman1993 said:

Idk if it has been mentioned yet, bc I don't wanna read through all the comments... But something I would really love, is in user shops if we could organize them by the sets. So say, Im looking to complete Lilo and Stitch, I can go in Josh's shop and just search Lilo and Stitch and it will tell me if he happens to have any in his shop or not. That would be a huge help

Conversely, I'd like to see an option where you can search for a certain set and the shops that contain toons from that set are only shown.

Mobile Version of the site that can but doesn't have to be packaged as an app.

On 9/28/2018 at 5:11 PM, Bardockjr said:

Mobile Version of the site that can but doesn't have to be packaged as an app.

Yes! This would greatly increase accessibility to CT.

I've mentioned this idea before, and as far as I can discern, the reason this doesn't already exist owes to the site's lack of sufficient funds. I would love to help create a CollecToons mobile app myself, but I haven't the time or skill necessary to do so (I can build a website, but I've had no formal training for app development.).

Hey some might remember me but I am in and out of collectoons so much because of the lack of content there is for me. But I have some things to mention that I hope help but may not.

1. Starter toons are messed up with how slow the site is. I notice when I come back how slow the auctions, trade boards and even people buying out the holy rares are. Honestly I randomly just find holy rares still sitting in shop and its no challenge to sit there to get them(not like there has been one out in a long time ive really wanted but I'll get to that later). My point is there isn't enough players yet even enough constant new players to fill the site with starter toons. The become worth more that holy rares most of the time. Until we get a good groove going maybe instead of starter toons going to new players you can give them to active players. People who show up and actually play. But also new players should get them too obviously being starter toons. But I just see them more as an annoying thing to get then fun.

2. As I am not the most active like I show up atleast on Friday to get the weekly toon and then check this board for the guess toons code that basically the most there is out there for me. This month is different because of the Halloween toons and codes, yet that isn't every month. Don't get me wrong I love this site but the toons you guys are releasing honestly don't have my interest most of the months. Like personally if Bleach, Naruto, one piece, or something else I have interest in shows up I will be on more to get those toons. To me the sets being released just aren't popular enough that make people wanna come back and hoard up more of their favorite toons.

3. At this point this site isn't here for kids. Its for adults who still enjoy this stuff and love the nostalgia, so why are so many kid sets that no one wants being put up? What about more hunter x hunter, new video games, movies, popular sets that have had high active releases to get those people back, horror movie sets. This was Halloween this month and it got really kidified I feel. Some sets I think where appropriate but why didn't you do toons from the game Friday the 13th or other games like that. Horror movies something, you could of put the old AO's of Jason or freddy and more like that. 

4. Supporters nook, I actually like it but with everything else there is a catch. I know exactly how much to donate "once" to get the ones I want and that be it. I don't see a value in buying them and selling to others cause the value of those toons aren't high enough from what I've seen. Real money should have more value when you put it in a gamer. It's nice to increase the value of what you can get when you donate but one bigger thing I would like when I donate are more points too. Maybe instead of donating 5 dollars and getting what? 50k, 1 month, 50 support points and that may be it or atleaast it of the value I see. I could have the points wrong but I swear I feel I get almost not enough points when I donate. If I am right and you get 50k for $5 that is almost worthless. That's why its hard for me to consider donating. The months contest have to be an interest for me and the double points has to be active other wise I won't even consider it. The month of membership isn't worth it because of when I donated so much because I have a good premium account all the way out to july of 2029 and I bet other better donators than me are probably in the year 3000.

5. OOAK Toons, fun for those who have it. Disappointing for everyone else on the site who would love a white raven or that OOAK dragon ball or Naruto someone had made for them. OOAK's are technically worthless to even make. They can't be seen or added to the collection. Yet we all still want them for someone to make a toon we actually want. But I don't know how many people who have OOAK's actually care that theirs are OOAK or that they just have a toon that they would of like added to the game. Why not instead of doing these OOAK's why not make donation toons. Still valuable but everyone can still get a chance to get that cool toon. I saw how people where putting in august to get that "Golden ticket" and it honestly turned me off. As much as I would like to have a toon I want made and added to the game that's not how I think it to be a good way for a site to get activity. I remember donation contest where people could pick a weekly code toon, arcade toon etc. that was way better but all those OOAK toons out there are honestly sad. Just a site note from that contest 'What if 2 players want the same OOAK with their ticket? Whoever won the ticket first would take priority and the other player would have to select something else.' Really if I had a certain OOAK I wanted but got a ticket later than someone else that dream got crushed? Again just another key note of the turn offs and I will end it here cause I could go on and on about it.

6.Lastly and again because im not active as much as I want to be because I don't see enough to keep me here but make it more common to get our opinions on stuff like monthly releases maybe what donation contests we'd like to put money into and more. Make it easier to know where we can put our opinions on these matters too. We don't want to look hard for that kind of stuff we really want to enjoy this site.

That's it from me, I do love this site which is why I do come back weekly and put activity in when I see stuff I like and even made this post which I was hesitant about, if everyone disagrees with me that's okay, I just want to enjoy this site more.

I had an idea that may benefit players who have a lot of months of premium. Let's say you've donated a bunch and your set for like 20 months of premium, what if you could "spend" months of premium for ctoons, or Suppoints? This helps by driving more donation money, as the build up premium months will be more likely to be "spent" making for more donation money (in theory) as people may need to reup to keep premium, as opposed to just getting the monthly points and suppoints.

On 10/29/2018 at 4:17 AM, kaigeta said:

I had an idea that may benefit players who have a lot of months of premium. Let's say you've donated a bunch and your set for like 20 months of premium, what if you could "spend" months of premium for ctoons, or Suppoints? This helps by driving more donation money, as the build up premium months will be more likely to be "spent" making for more donation money (in theory) as people may need to reup to keep premium, as opposed to just getting the monthly points and suppoints.

oooh i like that xD

@The Grand Poobah this sounds like a pretty cool idea!

1 hour ago, Xavianangel said:

oooh i like that xD

@The Grand Poobah this sounds like a pretty cool idea!

Thanks, i look at it as a win win for both the players and the site. More revenue, and more ctoons!