Xavianangel

What Would you Like to See Next?

44 minutes ago, chigohansnake0 said:

Sorry.. I have one more thing to say.. :honorhim:

Not sure if this is possible, but I always wished there was a way to morph toons without playing with someone. Like going against a bot or a different game that gives bp without a human opponent.

I don't know what the mod will think, but I kinda like that sd forces you to be social on CT. The other stuff, you don't have to do with others. You can do them alone if you want to. SD is like, "Get out of your loneliness, go be with someone else, or no morphs!"

I know sometimes finding a partner isn't easy but if you look in the right place at the right time, there's someone else out there who wants to morph their Pikachu.

It would be cool if there was a little nonctoon prize for ppl who make 1,000 wins each quarter...of course the sheer joy of it is nice but a little treat...maybe some arcade tickets? Not a lot-I wouldn't want ppl to try to get 1,000 wins just for the prize.

6 minutes ago, TheWolfandtheRose said:

It would be cool if there was a little nonctoon prize for ppl who make 1,000 wins each quarter...of course the sheer joy of it is nice but a little treat...maybe some arcade tickets? Not a lot-I wouldn't want ppl to try to get 1,000 wins just for the prize.

Yeah we could maybe do more rewards for bigger stuff like that. I would not mind it.

Just a question..where do you get a link to send out for people for referrals so you know who referred who? I cant find a link on the site that would show who you are ...thanks :)  

2 hours ago, deepcanyon1 said:

Just a question..where do you get a link to send out for people for referrals so you know who referred who? I cant find a link on the site that would show who you are ...thanks :)  

It should be under the My Account section

these are few more things that would require coding so they may be hard to do but here they are 

since people have asked for single player smackdown maybe a way to do is to have a system that let you buy BP for toons maybe a 2k per BP seems like it would be fair

maybe also have a points to arcade tickets system as well

If the is a way to add a integrated chat to the main site that would be nice

also the look of the site really needs to be updated

9 minutes ago, Xero_Hybrid said:

since people have asked for single player smackdown maybe a way to do is to have a system that let you buy BP for toons maybe a 2k per BP seems like it would be fair

Not sure the active SD players would like that since a few offer morphing services as a way to make points 

7 minutes ago, Moana of Motunui said:

Not sure the active SD players would like that since a few offer morphing services as a way to make points 

could always add rules to it to prevent that the level of morphs could cost more per BP, toons would need to be in the game a certain amount of time before you could buy BP for them

13 hours ago, Moana of Motunui said:

You're right.

Honestly, if CTC changed to make people actually make an effort to pm players, I don't see why SD should suddenly make it easy for people to avoid talking to each other. Paying the system to morph instead of buying them off other players AND playing SD with a computer take the social effect away from CT.

It makes CT more like playing a video game on a basic system without all the fancy internet access.

Just saying : It would probably be a change that makes the SDers who morph for points log in less.

Gift box that you are able to fill with your own selection of toons.... can then be sent to someone for a occasion example Birthday/Christmas gift without known whats inside until opened

29 minutes ago, Moana of Motunui said:

Gift box that you are able to fill with your own selection of toons.... can then be sent to someone for a occasion example Birthday/Christmas gift without known whats inside until opened

Now that would be cool

I would also like for there to be an option to play smackdown against the computer.