Xavianangel

What Would you Like to See Next?

I was also thinking more 2003 teen titans Ctoons like some of the honorary titans that aren't in the teen titans collection yet like the young trio raven took care of in one episode... (also, the 3 kids usually have this imaginary bear named Bobby hang around with them)

IMG_4695.GIF

Is there anything else people want? We did a lot of changes (and safe still working on some) from previous suggestions in the past. So it's not like we ignore what you guys say.

Coolguy   

Would players be interested in increasing the Referral Rewards again?

This was changed in 2015, but I'm wondering if we didn't increase it enough.

1 Referral only equals 10,000 points, which is like the daily login bonus (or Auto-Surfer), and I'm wondering if that isn't enough.

If this needs changed. How many points would you like to see per referral?

33 minutes ago, Coolguy said:

1 Referral only equals 10,000 points, which is like the daily login bonus (or Auto-Surfer), and I'm wondering if that isn't enough.

Ooh that would be cool to do.

2 hours ago, Coolguy said:

Would not be against bringing the rewards up to date with the current points incentives

Trying to think of more ideas that would be possible without any/little coding but most have been mentioned already

Come on guys, more replies xD

It's the same people. 

I want honesty. Be brutally honest with us. We can take it :P just say it politely. 

One thing I've wanted for a while is more arcade games. You'd think that's easy, but I've been searching around for new games for a long time and it's hard to find ones that work well with ct.

I miss the 15+ mochi games we had in the past. I wish that site had never closed :/

LVL58   
1 hour ago, Xavianangel said:

Come on guys, more replies xD

It's the same people. 

I want honesty. Be brutally honest with us. We can take it :P just say it politely. 

One thing I've wanted for a while is more arcade games. You'd think that's easy, but I've been searching around for new games for a long time and it's hard to find ones that work well with ct.

I miss the 15+ mochi games we had in the past. I wish that site had never closed :/

It's not hard. Most games on the web are made in flash,  html5, or Java. There's plenty of games that could be made for CT.

22 minutes ago, LVL58 said:

It's not hard. Most games on the web are made in flash,  html5, or Java. There's plenty of games that could be made for CT.

The games would still need a score submission script coded in that would work with CTs system 

LVL58   
57 minutes ago, Moana of Motunui said:

The games would still need a score submission script coded in that would work with CTs system 

You would use the same script for most every game. You don't re-code what already works. You tweak it for each game so it will read the score.

4 minutes ago, LVL58 said:

You would use the same script for most every game. You don't re-code what already works. You tweak it for each game so it will read the score.

The ct system, from what I've heard, is not that simple 

Idk if it has been mentioned yet, bc I don't wanna read through all the comments... But something I would really love, is in user shops if we could organize them by the sets. So say, Im looking to complete Lilo and Stitch, I can go in Josh's shop and just search Lilo and Stitch and it will tell me if he happens to have any in his shop or not. That would be a huge help

Coolguy   
2 minutes ago, Mitch O'Neil said:

Idk if it has been mentioned yet, bc I don't wanna read through all the comments... But something I would really love, is in user shops if we could organize them by the sets. So say, Im looking to complete Lilo and Stitch, I can go in Josh's shop and just search Lilo and Stitch and it will tell me if he happens to have any in his shop or not. That would be a huge help

Maybe a little drop down box on the Collectowne Mall page, where you can select a set, and it shows you all shops with cToons from that set.

LVL58   
4 hours ago, Xavianangel said:

The ct system, from what I've heard, is not that simple 

Well, I am an independent game developer. If you'd like I can take a look at the coding. I may be able to make a game for you guys one day.

48 minutes ago, Coolguy said:

Maybe a little drop down box on the Collectowne Mall page, where you can select a set, and it shows you all shops with cToons from that set.

Yes! That would be perfect!

1 hour ago, LVL58 said:

Well, I am an independent game developer. If you'd like I can take a look at the coding. I may be able to make a game for you guys one day.

@The Grand Poobah there ya go xD

Not sure if this is already there or not, but letting us put our own music in our own Cworld?

8 minutes ago, Joeyiscool0518 said:

Not sure if this is already there or not, but letting us put our own music in our own Cworld?

That would be sweet. 

Some toons are musical lol

What about a sell/recycle option for toons?

You get like 1/2 or 3/4 of the points back if you use the sell/recycle option.

This would be convenient when you accidentally buy toons you don't want or when you need points quick.

3 minutes ago, chigohansnake0 said:

What about a sell/recycle option for toons?

You get like 1/2 or 3/4 of the points back if you use the sell/recycle option.

This would be convenient when you accidentally buy toons you don't want or when you need points quick.

I could always create an account like ct trash that people can sell their toons to for shop price or a solid 500 points each, regardless of rarity. But only if the other mods are cool with it. 

On 8/16/2017 at 11:41 AM, Coolguy said:

30k at least XD

6 hours ago, Coolguy said:

LOVE this idea.

this has probably been mentioned before, but it would be cool to be able to look at toons by year in your collection? 

1 hour ago, baywatch7 said:

this has probably been mentioned before, but it would be cool to be able to look at toons by year in your collection? 

yesssss

Sorry.. I have one more thing to say.. :honorhim:

Not sure if this is possible, but I always wished there was a way to morph toons without playing with someone. Like going against a bot or a different game that gives bp without a human opponent. 

7 minutes ago, chigohansnake0 said:

Sorry.. I have one more thing to say.. :honorhim:

Not sure if this is possible, but I always wished there was a way to morph toons without playing with someone. Like going against a bot or a different game that gives bp without a human opponent. 

Maybe on the future after we fix the current bugs