Coolguy

#PARTY Contest

crooked   

July 26th - @Zero like has this super cute C.C. toon on his cWorld (maybe mentioning him enough will like get him back ;))

July 29th - Uc9ZPmyGTa2L9j7fzwEdGA.png

August 1st - 2+2 like clearly equals Element 4, like what else could it possibly add up to?!

Element_4.jpg

Nimbyman   

Like in order to solve 2+2 you have to like cube root it right? The answer is 64 duh.

Consider me, like, fashionably late for this party!

Of course Johnny is going to be there! When he's on his motorbike, he's only like, the total afterlife of the party (besides me of course^^)!

zp2ssKJ.jpg

Sent out my invites to, like, the coolest people.

kWP78ee.jpg

As for 2+2, I think everybody's most hated teacher has got that one covered for us!

Tooner58   

2 + like 2, like,  that like equals double bork mode unlocked.

IMG_3051.JPG

Money? Like, what's that? Oh, like that 2+2 stuff? I'm like totes bestest at that. 2+2 = 42.  42 is the answer.  Like, duh.  The answer is always 42.

dewdrop   

2+2= 10

Image result for tye dillinger gif

baker   

2+2 definitely equals the square root of 2 multiplied by 2 for which is than added by 2 for than subtracted by 2 which than divided by 2 is totes like 16 which is how old you have to be to drive a car which has 4 wheels yep its totes 16!

(Task 1)   Woodstock24 and we should totally like throw the #PARTY in the shadow realm >:3

(Task 2) Looks like Johnny just finished up his first concert of the summer! Screenshot%20899_zps5eqgz6hm.png

(Task 3) ZARBONGURUEARTHLING6 and he like has Sabrina from Pokemon on it

(Task 4) Screenshot%20900_zpsjdkhjjbh.png

(Task 5) 2+2 is like totally atleast 4 which means that it can atleast be 3 which means 2+2 is like 22 but it could also be 55 because if I do it upside down then 2+2 turns into 55 right?

BJC0uWX.png

Looks like Johnny's throwing a pizza party. He'd even got a band and some food including candy.
ZkUJ85r.png
2+2= 4 for $4 meal at Wendy's.
Image may contain: food

Thereaperx13 joining this #party, parents are home? Lame let's take this #party to like the soul society

as far as this two + two stuff, the answer isn't like important, im not even sure what this "money" even is, who cares let's #PARTY

July 20 - angelcrane partying over here! Let's bring the #PARTY to Philippines like there is no tomorrow!

Coolguy   

@woodstock24 - You got to use a different image uploader (not photobucket) to upload images. Imgur is highly recommended.

July 23

Let makes some noise for Johnny and the Titans!!

Party.jpg

JWagner604...

"Like...  Let's #party at the beach!!"

"Like...  2 + 2 equals ...#party time!!"

"Like...  oh my god!  It's Barbie with Anna and Elisa...  Let the #party begin!"

CWorld.jpg

CW2.jpg

Message.jpg

July 26 

Scout's cWorld rocks with Anastasia! Like a mansion #PARTY over there!

July 29

Coolguy.JPG

August 1

2 + 2 = MAGIC!!!

Like how Fantastic 4 does! LOL

Everybody know that 2+2= like 14 cases of Red Bull. That stuff totally gives you wings and stuff.

Coolguy   

The following players get the Contest Award, but still have tasks to complete before being entered into the Holy Rare Raffle as of this post.

@asrow - 2 3 4 5

@baywatch7 - 2 3 4 5

@BeardedBear - 2 3 4 5

@birdman_drawhead - 2 4 5

@BTVKIDS - 3 4 5

@captainjack - 2 4

@Masoonite - 2 3 4 5

@deepcanyon1 - 2 (Your Cworld image broke; but I see an entry, so I might count it anyway).

@drue - 2 3 4 5

@Jazzy - 2 3 4 5

@Joshfarias16 - 5

@Mitch O'Neil - 3

@ken - 2 4 5

@Kewldude - 2 3 4 5

@TheWolfandtheRose - 4 5

@LegitArtifact 2 3 4 5

@moxie - 5

@notlindsayyy - 4 5

@PurpleHaze - 2 4 5

@quoyle45 - 2 3 4 5

@Sister Love - 3 4 5

@BROKEN raven123 - 4 5

RustyBucketbay - 2 3 4 5

@Kuroyukihime - 2 3 4 5

@Sean - 2 3 4 5

@Suspense92 - 2 3 4 5

@ReaperX13 - 2 3 4

@uncfanatic - 2 3 4 5

@woodstock24 - 2 4 (Photobucket fails, I still see entries so I may count it)

The Tasks

Spoiler

July 20 - Add yourself to the most awesomest VIP list eva! Post your in-game username.

My parents are in town, lame right? Like where should we go? Post a location where we should throw the #PARTY. Optional: include the word "like" in your response.

July 23 Like there'll be sparklers, and like, candy, and like that new totally hot band with Johnny in it. Johnny is like totes a dreamboat. Create a cWorld themed around (1) sparklers/candy, (2) a band, or (3) a cToon with "Jon" or "John" in it's name. Then Post a screenshot of it below.

July 26 - Like everyone's invited too! Find a cWorld with a female cToon on it that isn't yours and hasn't been picked yet. Post the Username + name of cToon below. Optional: include the word "like" in your response.

July 29 - Are you, like, excited? Because, like, I'm excited, ya know. Let's, like, share our excitement with all our besties. Post a public message on another player's feed, then submit a screenshot of your post below You Must use the word "like" somewhere in your post. Optional: Make the text Pink/Purple and talk like #PARTY Coolguy does above.

August 1 Money? Like, what's that? Oh, like that 2+2 stuff? I'm like totes bestest at that. 2+2= Looks like #PARTY Coolguy may be rubbing off on you. Simply solve what "2+2=" is. However, you can't pick the same answer as someone else! You Must include 2+2= in your response. Optional: include the word "like" in your response.

Players Who Completed All Tasks

Spoiler

Abdizur87

austin3

Ayahsantos

crooked

crsshow

dewdrop

Dragonwolf

Jwagner604

lannisteryen

MKW19

Nimby

photoncyberstart

screechingweasel96

Tameran

Terrie

THELASTSITH

TitanicForce

Tooner58

xxgothscansmile2xx

Zip

Everyone still has until August 7th to complete all the tasks (or one task) to get prizes!

*Disclaimer: There might be an error somewhere, if there is, let me know, and I can fix it :D

moxie   

It's so obvious...like 2 + 2 = 

3ea9276cfcd8874d5efd024f6a03e4f4.gif.e7e376a945859756357da2accef2c707.gif

Ihq7m82.jpg

@Coolguy   heres my cworld again..the same one i posted and it showed up before..let me know if you cant see it..i delete things after a few days from imgur cause i have no use for them.and if they are on a contest i guess it deletes it on there too .

Didn't notice Task 3. So like, Lily totally has a cworld full of female power, like all three power puff girls

Bardockjr #PARTY

Here are the pictures for Task 2 and 4. I dont know why they glitched but I uploaded them to a different site

Task 2 - QtUG5SY.png

Task 4 - L16sigw.png

Task 5:

2+2 = the number of puppies Georgette and Tito had on Oliver & Company.

Yeah, I know he walked out on her, but he came back...and left again.

They had 2 boys and 2 girls. Georgette was appalled to discover her children were, in fact, mongrels.

She is a good mom though. And Tito stops by every now and then. The puppies love it when he visits.

Georgette, however, hasmoved on. She's fallen back in love with her mirror, accepting no guy can be as perfect or hawt as she is.

Also, like 2+2= Double the party! 

IMG_3060.PNG