Xavianangel

Disney Saturdays!!

4 minutes ago, Moana of Motunui said:

@Sharktibolt Would you be able to add 46 of last months plaque to Disney Sat can't remember what it was off the top of my head

They're all in the first post you know. :P

Added 50 for a nice round number and to have extras.

8 minutes ago, Sharktibolt said:

They're all in the first post you know. :P

Added 50 for a nice round number and to have extras.

OH DUHHH why didnt I think of that :lol: this shall be thrown out shortly literally 

Tomorrow I'll be having Aristocats games. Participation of any of them gets you counted for Disney Saturday (unless you disrespect anyone in chat).

26 minutes ago, TheWolfandtheRose said:

Tomorrow I'll be having Aristocats games. Participation of any of them gets you counted for Disney Saturday (unless you disrespect anyone in chat).

What u have in mind Rowena?

Or is it a mystery?

37 minutes ago, Abdazar Slytherin said:

What u have in mind Rowena?

Or is it a mystery?

One's like find waldo, another is kinda picking combinations, and the third is a set of questions you can answer in a fun/goofy way (as they aren't like trivia). I'm going to give out prizes but if you enter them all that's just be for fun as there'd only be one prize for each person.

Tonight's list:

BTV
Sith
Champ
Kitty
Wanteddeadoralive
Shorty
Darkness
Deep
Terrie
Shark
Blue Ridley
Futur

After we watch the movie, we are having a Lizzie McGuire game.

So get out your pillows...sleepover time...we're going to have pillow fights in Disney Saturday. ;)

Tonight's list:

Tooner

Shorty

ken

deep

Terrie

BTV

Nickel

Champ

Kitty

Shark

Darkness

WD

Josh

Slytherin

June's participants: (32)

Spoiler

Xavi

BTV
Sith
Lan
Nickel
Moxie
Zip
Champ
Kitty
ken
Punz
Darkness

Justme
Jazzy
Purplehaze
mongoose

·         Abdizur

·         Quoyle

·         Shark

·         Wd

·         Justme

·         Terrie

·         Deep

·         Woodstock

·         Ike

·         Screech

·         Dragon

·         Futur

·         Shorty

·         Blue

·         Tooner

·         Josh

Lol did my Time Manipulation Powers ever work Rowena? Dozed off for round 3. 

1 hour ago, Abdazar Slytherin said:

Lol did my Time Manipulation Powers ever work Rowena? Dozed off for round 3.

I wondered why you didn't say anything XD

Okay it took you 1.6 seconds to freeze time and since round 1 and 2 that was too slow, you tied your final opponent up, froze time, then beat him up and won the round. XD

6 hours ago, TheWolfandtheRose said:

I wondered why you didn't say anything XD

Okay it took you 1.6 seconds to freeze time and since round 1 and 2 that was too slow, you tied your final opponent up, froze time, then beat him up and won the round. XD

Woohoo!!!! B)

Thanks Kitty, added @Xavianangel to the list since she helps with adding the toons and helps with all the contest prizes

40 copies to be added to Disney Sat :)

2 hours ago, Moana of Motunui said:

Thanks Kitty, added @Xavianangel to the list since she helps with adding the toons and helps with all the contest prizes

40 copies to be added to Disney Sat :)

Coolio. Added 45 so you have a few extra

3 hours ago, Moana of Motunui said:

Of course, she earns it. :)

Alongside CCW from this weekend Disney Saturday will be moving to a new fortnightly format as we move into the second year so this months events will be as follow

7th July and 21st July hopefully the way it will work out is one night will be myself hosting and the other night will be @TheWolfandtheRose 

Thank you everyone who has been our guest over the past year and hope you can all be our guest for another year :D

Quel-repas-de-Noel-s-offrir-pour-25-euro

Pascal-from-Tangled-smiling-at-lanterns.

We had 15 Participents on Saturday the  list shall be posted shortly... after some discussions it has been decided that Disney Saturday will end after the end of August so the participation prizes will be as following

July - Lc4nmKv.gif el9WqP5.gif uIaNS4X.gif

August - malevolent.gif o5QpNl4.gif clumsy.gif

Thank you to everyone who has been our guest over the past year and shared our love for Disney :) 

On account of Disney saturday ending, instead of watching a film, I will be planning a long disney game on July 21st. It will have a few sections, and I'll post the times I'll be in chat to host the game. (It will be more or less all day a morning time, afternoon time and evening time.)

I don't expect a lot of participation, but I hope those who do participate have fun. :)

Bummer!

4 hours ago, TheWolfandtheRose said:

On account of Disney saturday ending, instead of watching a film, I will be planning a long disney game on July 21st. It will have a few sections, and I'll post the times I'll be in chat to host the game. (It will be more or less all day a morning time, afternoon time and evening time.)

I don't expect a lot of participation, but I hope those who do participate have fun. :)

I think we have 1,000 toons left on Disney Sat just go mad with prizes... whatever is left will likely be auctioned off come the end of Disney Saturday 

1 hour ago, Moana of Motunui said:

I think we have 1,000 toons left on Disney Sat just go mad with prizes... whatever is left will likely be auctioned off come the end of Disney Saturday

Can't wait!

Alright, guys, I'm brainstorming the contest but there's going to be a bunch of different tasks, like one for each masterpiece Disney animated film. + others which are for disney period (for example, post your fave line from disney...). I will give five ctoons for each task completed, and in order to count for disney saturday you'll have to do 3 tasks.

I'm going to write it all down and pass the prizes out the following morning as I imagine it'll be a lot of work but worth it. :D

4 hours ago, Justme said:

Bummer!

Ditto.

however, the “final bash” sounds exciting and fun so I’m looking forward to that.

9 minutes ago, screechingweasel96 said:

Ditto.

however, the “final bash” sounds exciting and fun so I’m looking forward to that.

sadly there's just been next to no participation in our event days, so making the hosts come in weekly and spend all this time just isnt fair to them.

For Saturday, July 21st, I will be in chat

at 9-11am ct time
2-4 pm ct time
7-9 pm ct time

with Disney Saturday fun. If you do 3 tasks, you count for Disney saturday in July.