Xavianangel

Cartoon Cartoon Weekdays

also @FredTheFish tag me when you have the full june list. I totally spaced and forgot to add the runners xD

June plaque list @Xavianangel 

Xavi, TF, Coolguy, Flash, Raven, Terrie, Blue, Cuts, Dew, Dragonwolf, Jumptheshark, MKW, Punz, Lanni, Sith, DingDrake, Jwool, Choodabba, Josh, Ken, Indie, Tameran, Jazzy, Buzz, Spike, Birdman_drawhead, Fierce_Diety, Tooner58, IGPX, Ludio, Suspense92, Traveler, Chi, SW, Mongoose, Shark, Deep, Kitty,, Tbone702, Dielon37, JamesKing1988, DingDrakeHa, CRSShow, Ike, Loverofdisney, UNCFanatic, Quoyle, Dman, Cipher

Present on 8/9  - TF, CG, Ken, Flash, Ludio, DW, Ike, Indie, Jumptheshark, Loverofdisney, MKW, Punz, Volcom, BTV, CG13, Terrie, Josh, Sith, Jazzy, Amaris, Jwool (will update)

1 hour ago, FredTheFish said:

June plaque list @Xavianangel 

Xavi, TF, Coolguy, Flash, Raven, Terrie, Blue, Cuts, Dew, Dragonwolf, Jumptheshark, MKW, Punz, Lanni, Sith, DingDrake, Jwool, Choodabba, Josh, Ken, Indie, Tameran, Jazzy, Buzz, Spike, Birdman_drawhead, Fierce_Diety, Tooner58, IGPX, Ludio, Suspense92, Traveler, Chi, SW, Mongoose, Shark, Deep, Kitty,, Tbone702, Dielon37, JamesKing1988, DingDrakeHa, CRSShow, Ike, Loverofdisney, UNCFanatic, Quoyle, Dman, Cipher

cool that's 48 for june. I'll add 50 to the ccw account. what about july?

July plaque @Xavianangel

TF, Ken, Josh, Ike, Shark, Coolguy, Deep, Raven, Buzz, Dew, Dragonwolf, LoverofDisney, Ludio, MKW, Punz, Robin, Lindsay, Cipher, Quoyle, Cuts, Mongoose, Four, Dman, Kitty, Jazzy, Sith, ChiGohan, WantedDead, Blue, Jay, Kasin, Haze, Blackshadow, Crooked, CRS, Tameran, Birdman_Drawhead, Blossom, Lunadash, BTVKids, Jumptheshark, Indie, Chi, LegitArtifact, Gabriellelite, MarkLink, Austin, Narengoku, Starsapphire, Terrie, Kewldude, SuperSaiyanSean, UNCFanatic, Moxie, SW, TwinkleToes, Zip, Abdizur, LoverofAnimation, Lanni

43 minutes ago, FredTheFish said:

July plaque @Xavianangel

TF, Ken, Josh, Ike, Shark, Coolguy, Deep, Raven, Buzz, Dew, Dragonwolf, LoverofDisney, Ludio, MKW, Punz, Robin, Lindsay, Cipher, Quoyle, Cuts, Mongoose, Four, Dman, Kitty, Jazzy, Sith, ChiGohan, WantedDead, Blue, Jay, Kasin, Haze, Blackshadow, Crooked, CRS, Tameran, Birdman_Drawhead, Blossom, Lunadash, BTVKids, Jumptheshark, Indie, Chi, LegitArtifact, Gabriellelite, MarkLink, Austin, Narengoku, Starsapphire, Terrie, Kewldude, SuperSaiyanSean, UNCFanatic, Moxie, SW, TwinkleToes, Zip, Abdizur, LoverofAnimation, Lanni

Seems to be 60. I'll add 65 just in case

Guys little rule change. You HAVE to stay and interact a bit with people in chat in order to get the plaque. You also cannot leave your account logged in and leave so that you can get the plaque when you never even where actually there.

This is only to be fair to people who actually participate in the days.

By participte, I mean at least say hi to everyone, talk about the theme, do something other than just log in lol.

If you can only log in for a bit sue to work, tell us. Say you're at work and can't reply much and we will still count you.

I hope this doesn't deter anyone from logging in. We just can't continue to give everyone a plaque that can go upwards 700k just for clicking on a link.

8/16 - TF, Ludio, Flash, Dragonwolf, Coolguy, Shark, Terrie, Nimby, Austin, Kitty, Sith, Ike, Punz

I was there i even won a drawing :(    I had a long day yesterday and was tired and didnt participate much but had talked earliar with BTV and he was there also...

5 hours ago, deepcanyon1 said:

I was there i even won a drawing :(    I had a long day yesterday and was tired and didnt participate much but had talked earliar with BTV and he was there also...

I was only going by the new rules. I didn't see you say anything all night (and didn't claim your raffle) so I didn't list you. BTV was there for a few minutes but also didn't participate in CCW. Just trying to go for what was asked of the new rules. If this is wrong, I'll be happy to change it.

I am not worried about it..i will be there next week...most knows sometimes i am there and say alot and sometimes i am there and dont say much of anything..and if we are watching something i cant watch something and watch the thread also..so i miss alot of things..its not biggie..

when i won the piece Terrie told you all i was in the other room...and sometimes with my health i fall asleep while still in chat..something i have no control over..so you dont have to add me..i will try and make it next wed and be more active

thanks for doing it on wed. nite..

8/23 - TF, Sith, Shark, Deep, Wanteddead, Terrie, Jwool, Volcom, Dragonwolf, BTV, Zip, CG13, Moxie, Indie, Flash, Ike

8 hours ago, FredTheFish said:

Indie, Flash, Ike, Indie

Indie came in and out so many times he got his name put in there twice.

9 hours ago, FredTheFish said:

8/23 - TF, Sith, Shark, Deep, Wanteddead, Terrie, Jwool, Volcom, Dragonwolf, BTV, Zip, CG13, Moxie, Indie, Flash, Ike, Indie

i was there too :-)

8/30 - TF, Indie, Sith, Dragonwolf, Nimby, Ken, BeardedBear, Abdizur, CG13, Amaris, Tracy23, Terrie, Ike, Futurama, Tameran

On 8/30/2017 at 8:36 PM, FredTheFish said:

8/30 - TF, Indie, Sith, Dragonwolf, Nimby, Ken, BeardedBear, Abdizur, CG13, Amaris, Tracy23, Terrie, Ike, Futurama, Tameran

let me know when you have the total amount of people for the plaque so I can add them to ccw

also I got an even better plaque for december to replace stupid cool

wMeRMy6.gif

Volcom   
38 minutes ago, Xavianangel said:

let me know when you have the total amount of people for the plaque so I can add them to ccw

wMeRMy6.gif

Ooooo I approve! 

Tameran   
53 minutes ago, Xavianangel said:

wMeRMy6.gif

Oh sweet baby spaghetti monster, that is a glorious plaque! 3 thumbs up for its' creator! 

Oh my lanta! So many people are gonna love that plaque! Can't wait to get it! lol

since this fits the theme more, this will be the plaque for the october contest only LLYwEUm.gif

57 minutes ago, Xavianangel said:

since this fits the theme more, this will be the plaque for the october contest only LLYwEUm.gif

Xavi you're the best!! I will be loving to get extras of that too lol

I may need help hosting tonight. I should be there, but I'm prepping for Irma. 

36 minutes ago, FredTheFish said:

It's fine if you have to cancel. Worry first about staying safe.

moxie   
41 minutes ago, FredTheFish said:

Praying for your safety TF and anyone else who is in Irma's path! 

Present on 9/6 - TF, Jazzy, Dragonwolf, Detelos, Kitty, Volcom, Futurama, ZaberFang, Quoyle, angelcrane, Zip, Moxie, Terrie, TC2, Ken, Flash, CG13, Indie, Punz, Abdizur, Xavi