Xavianangel

Cartoon Cartoon Weekdays

42? I'll add 50 to ccw in a bit.

added

4/18 - TF, Wood, Sal, Ken, Nickel, WD, Sith, Jazzy, Lanni, Loverofdisney, Angel, Cube, Kitty, Tooner

Also all of Marchs plaques were handed out, if you didnt get one and you participated please tell us

4/25 - TF, Wood, Shark, Champ, Haze, Darknessflamedragon, Buttercup, Kitty, Cube, Ike, WD, Blue Ridley

Just to be some what helpful the list for April judging from the list above I make it 38 names

TitanicForce

Dragonwolf

Shark

Sith

Justme

Buttercup

Angelcrane

Cuts

Cipher

Tooner

Kitty

Futur

Ike

WantedDead

Woodstock

Champ

PurpleHaze

Darknessflamedragon

Cube

Ike

Blue_Ridley

ScreechingWeasel

Indie

Dman

QuadrupleCup

Punz

Nicklelbunny

Mongoose

Moxie

MKW19

Carissagee

Zip

Quoyle45

Sal

Ken

Jazzy

Lannisteryen

Angel

Xavi

5/2 - TF, Wood, WD, Ken, Kitty, JustMe, Angel, Abdizur 

So obviously CCW is riding the struggle bus lately. Looking for suggestions on what would make you more excited/actually attend in the future. Thanks peeps.

2 hours ago, FredTheFish said:

So obviously CCW is riding the struggle bus lately. Looking for suggestions on what would make you more excited/actually attend in the future. Thanks peeps.

For me it’s mostly the time it’s so hard to get on with it being that late, maybe branch out and add some nick shows and so on? 

Time mostly as it stats 3AM for me (stayed on yesterday but it didn’t start on the dot so fell asleep) and now need to try and get in next week :lol: 

3 hours ago, FredTheFish said:

I think, as champ said, start is sooner, branch out, and maybe have an extra night. Maybe do a Saturday at some point or Sunday early 

11 minutes ago, Xavianangel said:

I think, as champ said, start is sooner, branch out, and maybe have an extra night. Maybe do a Saturday at some point or Sunday early 

Friday would seem easier as everyone is off school and some off work for the weekend maybe tie it in with the CTF code and raffle it 

10 minutes ago, Moana of Motunui said:

Friday would seem easier as everyone is off school and some off work for the weekend maybe tie it in with the CTF code and raffle it 

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'd have to leave that to Wood. I'm usually out on the weekends. :lol:

We have branched out to Nick though, for the record. I still like the idea of random giveaway nights, like sports teams do. "Show up this night and receive this boss toon everyone is going to want." 

I'm cool with talking to Wood to see if he'd want to host a weekend one. I'm also cool starting earlier some weeks.

5 minutes ago, FredTheFish said:

I'd have to leave that to Wood. I'm usually out on the weekends. :lol:

We have branched out to Nick though, for the record. I still like the idea of random giveaway nights, like sports teams do. "Show up this night and receive this boss toon everyone is going to want." 

I'm cool with talking to Wood to see if he'd want to host a weekend one. I'm also cool starting earlier some weeks.

Theres so many classic shows that wouldnt of fell under CCW even with nick some examples... Pink Panther, Looney Tunes, Animaniacs, Pinky & The Brain, Turtles, Thundercats, Batman TAS, Jackie Chan Adventures, South Park, Futurama being some examples maybe throw out some polls and see if people would watch any shows like these :) 

Im not busy on friday nights usually. Would we do both nights then? I mean I have no problem hosting on fridays I just can't host tomorrow as I have my graduation ceremony

If everyone is okay with it I am going to host CCW around 7 or 730 tomorrow night!

In honor of my TM pull, I want to formally request that we watch some Billy & Mandy tonight.

Attendance for Tonight:

Tooner

Dragonwolf

LastSith

Woodstock24

Sharktibolt

Disney

Purple

Lannister

Logs/Logannaruto

Justme

Cube

Abdizur

Ike

Kenrmcha

Josh

Wanted

i think CCW should branch out and expand on cartoons . add more cartoons that cartoon network used to also have on there. like the looney tunes, tom and jerry, the Jetsons, Scooby doo were are you, the Flintstones, Yogi Bear, the new scooby doo movies the tv show. , i also think we should start to find some CCW movies from some of the classic shows like dexters lab and others . Cartoon network made movies for those shows so maybe we could find those as well.

5/16 - TF, Shark, Tooner, Kitty, WD, Punz, Cuts, Angel, Amaris, Cube, MKW, Ken

5/23 Shark, Titan, Antsal, Wood, Screechingweasel, BTVKids, quoyle, Cipher, Punz, Wanted, Blue_Ridley, Buttercup, Jazzy, Mongoose, Ken, Nickelbunny, Raven

I'm adding 45 of Schemers to CCW, @FredTheFish @woodstock24 Whenever either of you have the time, can you pass those out to the April people? If I find the time I can help too if neither of you get to it before I can. Sorry these weren't added sooner. x_x

5/30 - TF, Shark, Blossom, Future, Ken, Nickel, Tooner, Darkness

6/6 - TF, Shark, WD, JustMe, Zip, BTV, Raven, DW, Tooner, Future, Nickel, Punz, Moxie, Goths, Ken, Jazzy

@woodstock24 or @Sharktibolt around tonight? Not sure if I can make it.