Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xavianangel

Cartoon Cartoon Weekdays

38 posts in this topic

Do you miss the days of Cartoon Cartoon Fridays? Maybe you gathered with some friends and caught all your favorite shows, had a roundtable of your primary snacks, or waited for the old Cartoon Orbit code. Well, we're bringing back our own version!

Every Wednesday night at 10 pm EST/ 9pm ctoons time (unless otherwise stated in this topic), we will meet in the cToons chatroom. We'll have a pre-selected schedule from the old CCF lineup (usually between 4-5 episodes), which will be linked in the room. Consider opening it in another window so that we can all discuss and laugh in the chat while watching. 

We will have 90s Cartoon Network trivia after the episodes. Everything from toons to points will be given away, so you'll want to stick around.

In addition, for extra incentive, we have some gorgeous plaques available for our consistent participants. Everyone who participates during the month will get a plaque. Behold...

April PlaqueMuscle%20Men_zpsybsztdea.png

May PlaqueRobot%20Warriors_zps5zg1sile.png

June PlaqueBully%20Patrol_zpsnkusbg7y.png

The following shows will have the chance to be shown each week...

Dexter's Laboratory

Johnny Bravo

Cow and Chicken

Powerpuff Girls

Ed Edd n Eddy

Mike Lu & Og

Courage the Cowardly Dog

The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

Whatever Happened to Robot Jones?

Codename: Kids Next Door

Time Squad

The following shows will join if we find a source: I Am Weasel, Sheep in the Big City, Evil Con Carne

Are you ready for nostalgia?! Join your host TitanicForce on Wednesday nights, starting April 19th.

I LOVE THIS! Brilliant! :) 

Xavianangel and FredTheFish like this

I can't wait to host this for you guys! In case you thought we might be holding back, check out the ridiculously awesome toons we're going to be giving away:

http://www.collectoons.com/mycworld/viewcollection.php?page=&ssId=&user_id=21568&cid=0&usrnm=CARTOONCARTOONWED

Participants: 

I really have missed the friday night trivia chats from the old orbit days..thanks for bringing them back..now just have to find a way to stay up that late since i start my day at 4:30 in the morning..lol...

FredTheFish likes this

It might be at 4AM at times for me but im sure I can start regular Twitch streams just before to keep me awake

FredTheFish likes this

7 hours ago, deepcanyon1 said:

I really have missed the friday night trivia chats from the old orbit days..thanks for bringing them back..now just have to find a way to stay up that late since i start my day at 4:30 in the morning..lol...

We were going to make it a little earlier, but realized we have to let the West Coast get out of work. xD Hopefully you can join us sometimes!

4 hours ago, Katniss Everdeen said:

It might be at 4AM at times for me but im sure I can start regular Twitch streams just before to keep me awake

Now that's dedication! It should be a blast.

Xavianangel likes this

I'll hopefully be there ^_^. I work until 10 PM on wednesday though

Joshfarias16 and Xavianangel like this

10pm is my bed time, thanks to the puppy being up so early. :( Sounds fun though, and great idea!

Would anyone be up for joining a weekly Town of Salem night about 2-3 hours before this until it begins used to be a blast and happy to arrange them again

Any slight, tiny, chance of this happening on an additional day by chance? I realize this is to get more people on during the middle of the week when it is slow, but there is zero chance of me ever making this. I work nights. The off chance of possibly having another, additional, day if possible would be great. I would do my best to show up if there was a weekend version of this as well.

5 hours ago, Tameran said:

Any slight, tiny, chance of this happening on an additional day by chance? I realize this is to get more people on during the middle of the week when it is slow, but there is zero chance of me ever making this. I work nights. The off chance of possibly having another, additional, day if possible would be great. I would do my best to show up if there was a weekend version of this as well.

Titan is the one that arranged this so it's up to him if he could do it an extra day.

I wouldn't mind random extra days, but we'll have to set it up ahead of time (while I check my schedule). Weekends are usually pretty busy, but I'm sure we can set aside some time. 

Xavianangel likes this

Great idea Xavi. I hope I can pop in so I can destroy everyone

FredTheFish and Paul like this

4 hours ago, IGPXCHAMP66 said:

Great idea Xavi. I hope I can pop in so I can destroy everyone

it's titan's idea xD I'm just supporting it as an official contest since it's so awesome

IGPXCHAMP66 and FredTheFish like this

Sorry Titan, my apologies. Its an awesome idea.

FredTheFish likes this

We're going to have to push the debut of this back. I won't be around tomorrow night. Can anyone do Thursday night at the same time? Or should we go with next Weds night?

So we're just going to move this back a day to Thursday this week (same time). Just a head's up guys - if for some reason you were planning to come tomorrow, and can't make it Thursday - we'll still add your name to the plaque list. You won't miss out on anything. My sincere apologies for the late change, but life happens!

Xavianangel and deepcanyon1 like this

If anyone has any issues, pm me. Life gets in the way sometimes and it's just how things go. Rules up top do say that we sometimes may have to change the day and this will be one of those times.

deepcanyon1 likes this

Darn probs can't make Thurs as working the next morning :( 

I was free tonight too xD I will do what I can to make it tomorrow! I Think this is an awesome idea btw!

7 hours ago, Moana of Motunui said:

Darn probs can't make Thurs as working the next morning :( 

Champ I'll add your name to the list of plaques, since it was a last minute change, so don't worry.

16 minutes ago, Mitch O'Neil said:

I was free tonight too xD I will do what I can to make it tomorrow! I Think this is an awesome idea btw!

Join chat anyways. Anyone who goes in tonight, take a screenshot and we will add your name to the plaque list. I'll be on. Maybe I'll do a mini trivia if I remember xD but the main thing is tomorrow.

This is everyone who was at the chat room tonight. I'll add more if there are more. all of these people will get the plaque. But we are still doing the chat party/trivia tomorrow and tomorrow also counts towards the plaques

people.PNG

ScienceFriction : hey, wait, tomorrow is Cartoon Cartoon XD I'm going to stay a tiny bit later tomorrow for that

Guest_Tooner58 : The cold never bothered me anyway...

SHARK EDIT: LegitArtifact, Jwool, Josh123

sciencefriction likes this

Dang, I thought you guys moved it to Thursday.

we did. i'm just also giving it to everyone who joined today due to confusion. tomorrow is still set

Guest_screechingweasel96 : did i miss the cartoons?

So tomorrow at 10:30pm?