Xavianangel

New Arcade Improvements

Many people let us know that they found that the arcade no longer seemed relevant to the site. Which is why, until we can find new games, we decided to beef it up some.

First of all, everyone who has a standard account gets a max 5 plays in the arcade now, instead of the previous 3.

Anyone with premium gets a max 10 plays now :o

All of the ticket amounts per game are now double what they used to be as well :) So you can expect a lot more arcade only toons heading your way!!

And....here is a list of the max amount of points you can get per play, per game now :)

Spoiler

For Bowser Ball- Max Points--5k

For Duck Hunt--Max Points--10k

For GunRun--Max Points--5k

For Hole Smash--Max points--4k

For Snowman Attack-Max points--3k

For Spider Jump-Max points--3k

For Helicopter--Max points--3k

For Mario Catcher--Max points 5k

For Space Invaders--Max points--5k

For the Chicken Game--Max points 10k

For the Collecting of Pills--Max points 5k

For Freecell Solitaire---Max 3k

For Lightning--Max points 5k

For Pyramid Solitaire--Max 3k

For Solitaire--Max points 3k

For Agressive Alpine Skiing--Max 5k

Finger Footy--Max points 5k

Karate Challenge--Max points 3k

Kickball--Max points 5k

Mini Putt III--Max points 3k

Pool Jam--Max points 3k

Ultimate Football---Max points 3k

Let it Flow--Max points 3k

Mahjong--Max points 5k

Snake--Max points 3k

Tetrix---Max points 10k

Towering Legends---Max points 5k

Ultimate defense 2---Max points 10k

I'm loving the effort and work here guys!!!!

I see a new era in Collectoons rising on us :D 

I seriously feel like playing in the arcade now. 

10 minutes ago, Definitely Not Paul said:

I seriously feel like playing in the arcade now. 

so do I lol

2 hours ago, Xavianangel said:

so do I lol

I concur!

Man you guys are going all out ^.^

Yea...i love it and now i will be playing games that i am not even that good at :)...besides my regular games..thanks for doing this.cause i am going to love to be able to play them more times a day :)

I still miss the darts game I was super good at it lol. 

Cool but I still hope there will be more games soon. I miss the skateboard game with a gingerbread. Don´t remember the name

1 hour ago, KagomeSango398 said:

Cool but I still hope there will be more games soon. I miss the skateboard game with a gingerbread. Don´t remember the name

I think we all miss the games that saved your high score :D easy points

I miss Moose Jump :(

On 4/6/2017 at 9:00 PM, Timewarp said:

I miss Moose Jump :(

So do I :(

KantoSafariZoneClue_zps2kckplgs.png

Kant.o Safa.ri Zo.ne

Game Name                           Max points                                  Min number of game points for max points

For Bowser Ball                      5k                                                 5,000

For Duck Hunt                        10k                                               200,000

For GunRun                            5k                                                 50,000

For Hole Smash                      4k                                                 80

For Snowman Attack               3k                                                1,500

For Spider Jump                     3k                                                 1,000

For Helicopter                         3k                                                 3,000

For Mario Catcher                  5k                                                  2,500

For Space Invaders                5k                                                  25,000

For the Chicken Game           10k                                                50,000

For the Collecting of Pills        5k                                                 20,000

For Freecell Solitaire              3k                                                  600

For Lightning                          5k                                                 10,000

For Pyramid Solitaire              3k                                                 500

For Solitaire                            3k                                                 9,000

For Agressive Alpine Skiing    5k                                                35,000

Finger Footy                           5k                                                 1,000

Karate Challenge                    3k                                                 3,000

Kickball                                   5k                                                1,000   

Mini Putt III                             3k                                                 150

Pool Jam                                3k                                                 15,000

Ultimate Football                    3k                                                  6,000

Let it Flow                              3k                                                  1,000

Mahjong                                3k                                                   1,000

Snake                                    3k                                                  3,000

Tetrix                                    10k                                                 2,000

Towering Legends                5k                                                  2,000,000

Ultimate defense 2               10k                                                10,000

Updated that with what we've found out. We just haven't gotten it updated in game yet.

6 hours ago, Sharktibolt said:

Updated that with what we've found out. We just haven't gotten it updated in game yet.

Yeah sorry guys. I've been meaning to

Just to let you all know, kickball no longer gives tickets and now only gives 2.5k points. This is die to it being abused by players to farm tickets.

As I hope we get more games in the arcade, and being that Flash is going to become unsupported in the future, are there new software platforms devs are using for games on the various gaming sites? We might need to start looking at those, if there are, and seeing how we might be able to integrate that in

1 hour ago, The Grand Poobah said:

As I hope we get more games in the arcade, and being that Flash is going to become unsupported in the future, are there new software platforms devs are using for games on the various gaming sites? We might need to start looking at those, if there are, and seeing how we might be able to integrate that in

Pretty sure that HTML5 is going to replace Flash so much more efficent and less of a memory hog

If thats the case, are there arcade sites that use that already and does it appear to be something we can plug in to and use those games?

2 hours ago, The Grand Poobah said:

If thats the case, are there arcade sites that use that already and does it appear to be something we can plug in to and use those games?

I did a google search and found a website that says people can use their games on their websites. So I would hope that's at least an easy thing to do if they allow for it. XD

EDIT: Upon testing some of the games I don't know how many we could use. I've only found one game, Outer Space Arkanoid, that has a point system, works well, and has a Submit Score at the end. Also I understand how the game works. Unlike when I tried Battleship and the ships I was placing down would randomly get split into pieces across the board. XD

does this mean we will be losing most of the games we have now?? since they are flash supported?? I am not a computer person so just wondering..cause i play certain games and not good at alot of them..

thanks 

2 hours ago, deepcanyon1 said:

does this mean we will be losing most of the games we have now?? since they are flash supported?? I am not a computer person so just wondering..cause i play certain games and not good at alot of them..

thanks 

We have at least 3 more years until they put the axe to Flash. Should be enough time to update or replace all the games by then.