Xavianangel

April 2017 Releases

3 minutes ago, Tooner58 said:

You know that Statefarm commercial with the fisherman and the dollar? Where the girl really wants to buy the purse, and he's like "oh, ya almost got it." Yeah, that's how I was feeling lol.

You & me both! XD The other day I missed I saw it right as a refresh happened. lol. 

Marklink   

Is this OR sold out already?

6 minutes ago, Marklink said:

Is this OR sold out already?

No, there are currently 69 copies in game. You need it? Grab it now. 

http://www.collectoons.com/buy-ctoons/show-shop/1

It will expire at 75 copies, for those who don't know. 

Tooner58   
22 minutes ago, sciencefriction said:

You & me both! XD The other day I missed I saw it right as a refresh happened. lol. 

I'm glad I never knew this pain :P

Marklink   
1 hour ago, sciencefriction said:

No, there are currently 69 copies in game. You need it? Grab it now. 

http://www.collectoons.com/buy-ctoons/show-shop/1

It will expire at 75 copies, for those who don't know. 

Thanks I just got one!

I'm new here, so forgive the dumb question, but BP means Arena Only, right?  What does this refer to?  I'd really like to get my hands on some of those Voltron and Digimon toons, but have no idea where to go to get them.

Just now, ZaberFang said:

I'm new here, so forgive the dumb question, but BP means Arena Only, right?  What does this refer to?  I'd really like to get my hands on some of those Voltron and Digimon toons, but have no idea where to go to get them.

Yes BP stands for Battle Points, which means it's a toon made only in Smackdown. You can check out our Morphing Tree thread to see what kinds of toons can be used in Smackdown, but it's basically a lot of toons that change, evolve, or transform into something else. The game itself is pretty simple, you have 3 circles and your opponent has the same, one of the three is the 'correct' circle and whoever gets to 5 points first wins.

1 hour ago, Sharktibolt said:

Yes BP stands for Battle Points, which means it's a toon made only in Smackdown. You can check out our Morphing Tree thread to see what kinds of toons can be used in Smackdown, but it's basically a lot of toons that change, evolve, or transform into something else. The game itself is pretty simple, you have 3 circles and your opponent has the same, one of the three is the 'correct' circle and whoever gets to 5 points first wins.

Ahh okay then.  Is there a time when people are generally around to play Smackdown, or an option to play against the computer?  I don't have time right now, but this evening after work I'd like to give it a try.

(Also if there's someplace else I should be taking this thread since it's getting off-topic, let me know!)

17 minutes ago, ZaberFang said:

Ahh okay then.  Is there a time when people are generally around to play Smackdown, or an option to play against the computer?  I don't have time right now, but this evening after work I'd like to give it a try.

(Also if there's someplace else I should be taking this thread since it's getting off-topic, let me know!)

You're good. :)

You can go to this section of the forum and create a thread, to request battles and let people know when you're available to SD. There's a welcome thread you can read for more specifics. Also, you can join Chat, which is what most people do when they want to SD, and are SD'ing. That way you can talk with who you're SD'ing with. 

http://www.collectowne.com/index.php?/forum/31-ctoon-smackdown/

Well this is the first time I didn't even see the toon till the end :)

Tough luck, now will try in the trade board!!!

First post updated with set lists for last week's sets. But now it's onto this week's sets!

*flops on over to the new thread*