Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joshfarias16

NFL Talk!

12 posts in this topic

I couldn't find the other topic. However I'm almost certain it was super outdated.......Anyways with collectoons being down currently, I log onto hear as much as I use my twitter! So I figure let's get a discussion going about the NFL, this thread is for all who enjoy football, we could discuss anything related to the NFL or any news, or you just want to let us know who your favorite team is you're more than welcome to do that too. :)  

EXAMPLES: (of what to talk about on this thread)

NFL combine

Trade rumors

Who got what franchise tagged

Breaking news

Injuries

Free agency

Games

Records

Predictions

Favorite team

Favorite players

anything football related. :) 

I hope you all enjoy!

I'm looking forward to your feedback!

Oh & last but not least, GO PATRIOTS! ;) 

NOTE: I might even be doing some giveaways and raffles related to football in this thread, in the next few days, during the combine stay tuned for more info!

well the super bowl was all mine with the Falcons...my team..my Mom was from Ga. and my family are big fans...i nodded off thought it was a done deal..and Terrie being the Patriots fan that she is being from Rhode Island thought it was over too..well i woke up and was so happy ..and then it happened..it was like i jinxed them when i woke up..that was the moment they could not do another thing right...i couldnt believe what i was seeing...Terrie was so happy...and i got sadder..and well we all know how that game ended..I told Terrie if only i would have stayed asleep..she finds the humor in this..i do now but it was like unreal..lol

But theres always next year and a ball thats the right weight...lmao..i dont think Brady will ever live that one down..

Abdizur87 likes this

1 hour ago, dragonwolf said:

Boo the Cheatroits! lol

Amen... I have my four favorite teams: Colts, Broncos, Giants, and Packers and any team that plays the Pats. So yea I was a hardcore Falcons fan on Gameday. 

Honesty thought the Falcons could have smashed those bloody cheaters into the ground and they almost did. <_<

Joshfarias16 and deepcanyon1 like this

Franchise tags so far:

Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell

Los Angeles Chargers OLB Melvin Ingram

Arizona Cardinals OLB Chandler Jones

New York Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul aka (Ninja Turtle Hand)

Carolina Panthers DT Kawann Short

Pittsburgh Steelers Antonio Brown deal: 4-year extension worth $68 million - 17M per year over 4 years, and $18.5M over 3 years

Joshfarias16 likes this

3 hours ago, dragonwolf said:

Franchise tags so far:

Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell

Los Angeles Chargers OLB Melvin Ingram

Arizona Cardinals OLB Chandler Jones

New York Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul aka (Ninja Turtle Hand)

Carolina Panthers DT Kawann Short

Pittsburgh Steelers Antonio Brown deal: 4-year extension worth $68 million - 17M per year over 4 years, and $18.5M over 3 years

UPDATE: The washington Redskins have placed the franchise tag on Kirk Cousins! Outrageous he definitely deserves a long term deal by now.

UPDATE: The kansas city chiefs have released running back Jamal charles 

UPDATE : The minnesota vikings have decided to let running back and hall of famer Adrian Peterson go by not picking up his contract extension.

8 hours ago, deepcanyon1 said:

well the super bowl was all mine with the Falcons...my team..my Mom was from Ga. and my family are big fans...i nodded off thought it was a done deal..and Terrie being the Patriots fan that she is being from Rhode Island thought it was over too..well i woke up and was so happy ..and then it happened..it was like i jinxed them when i woke up..that was the moment they could not do another thing right...i couldnt believe what i was seeing...Terrie was so happy...and i got sadder..and well we all know how that game ended..I told Terrie if only i would have stayed asleep..she finds the humor in this..i do now but it was like unreal..lol

But theres always next year and a ball thats the right weight...lmao..i dont think Brady will ever live that one down..

Hahaha I doubt he will either, but it was a true American comeback story that game was. :P 

deepcanyon1 likes this

Bump ;) 

Bump.. :P C'mon people.... let's talk football!

They found brady's jerseys from superbowl 49 and 51. I guess some guy in the media stole them....at least now we can all sleep soundly.:P

Rella likes this

Is this the national foosball league discussion? Image result for foosball

21 hours ago, mkw19 said:

They found brady's jerseys from superbowl 49 and 51. I guess some guy in the media stole them....at least now we can all sleep soundly.:P

let's not forget it was the FBI that was on the case...