Coolguy

Ask Coolguy (The Forum Game)

Hello He or She with Curious Curiosities,

Do you have a question that you have always wanted to ask someone who has read at least 2 books in his lifetime?

Are you looking for a silly answer to a silly/serious question?

Are you pondering for ponders galore?

Never fear, Coolguy is here to answer random questions!

Rules:

Ask Coolguy a question, Coolguy will then reply back with an answer.

If Coolguy does not respond back within 72 hours, Coolguy has to do a push-up for each missed question.

===

Special Themes - Coolguy will give you an unique themed answer based on the day it is.

Tuesday - Ghost Coolguy

Wednesday - Dungeons and Dragons Yuglooc

Friday - Pirate Coolguy

Saturday - Almost Evil Coolguy

Why does tinker bell think she has a chance with Peter Pan? 

1 hour ago, ChelseaOrgana21 said:

This sounds like the first line of a joke, so I'm going to respond with:

"I don't know, why?"

Why will tomorrow never be today?

Also, how can I get a dragon egg without getting the wrath of its mother after me?

4 minutes ago, Spike Spiegel said:

Why will tomorrow never be today?

I'll think about it, and let you know tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, Spike Spiegel said:

Also, how can I get a dragon egg without getting the wrath of its mother after me?

Special! D&D Yuglooc says,

"Take an egg give an egg, and if that fails, run very fast."

Will Spongebob ever make his move on Sandy?

hahaah!! it's not a joke.. at least one i'm familiar with xD 

i've always wondered tho.. 

6 hours ago, IGPXCHAMP66 said:

Will Spongebob ever make his move on Sandy?

Special! D&D Yuglooc says,

"Careful moves, lead to great success. A thousand years of preparation can go into one decision."

11 hours ago, ChelseaOrgana21 said:

Because she sent her hopes flying, and now she can Neverland them.

Why does a barber have a red, white, and blue pole???http://i.imgur.com/bSST8F0.png

21 hours ago, smileygirl said:

Why does a barber have a red, white, and blue pole???

The Red Pole is for Christmas

The White Pole was the cheapest

The Blue Pole looked the coolest

Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop) asks: "What would you do if I sunk your ship by firing at it with the weaponry from my ship the Bebop and stole your stolen loot?"

I ask: "How many licks does it take to get to the center of the Earth's core???"   

1 hour ago, Spike Spiegel said:

Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop) asks: "What would you do if I sunk your ship by firing at it with the weaponry from my ship the Bebop and stole your stolen loot?"

I ask: "How many licks does it take to get to the center of the Earth's core???"   

Special! Pirate Coolguy response:

"Yahar! First, Promote @Bunny21 as captain. Therefore, since the captain goes  down with their ship, I will not go down. Second, Swim. Third, ???. Fourth, Profit.

===

While licking to the Earth'a core seems inefficient, I would guess 4815162342 licks

Brother! Let me tell you! I've been all around, up and down. Climbing mountains! Kayaking across open ocean! Sledding the tundra! Walkin' the streets! But brother let me tell you, I am yet to see one thing! One thing! In my adventures. And that thing, is pure, unconditional, raw, natural, undeniable, love for this green, beautiful, luscious earth that we live upon! You can thank the heavens for livin' all you want! But no one, no one goes and loves this earth. Now I wanna know, CG. Will YOU be that ONE person that I see in my travels, who comes down here and thanks and works to better this place, this fantastic place known none other than, God's green earth? 

11 hours ago, BROKEN raven123 said:

Brother! Let me tell you! I've been all around, up and down. Climbing mountains! Kayaking across open ocean! Sledding the tundra! Walkin' the streets! But brother let me tell you, I am yet to see one thing! One thing! In my adventures. And that thing, is pure, unconditional, raw, natural, undeniable, love for this green, beautiful, luscious earth that we live upon! You can thank the heavens for livin' all you want! But no one, no one goes and loves this earth. Now I wanna know, CG. Will YOU be that ONE person that I see in my travels, who comes down here and thanks and works to better this place, this fantastic place known none other than, God's green earth? 

Special! Almost Evil Coolguy Response:

"Watch as I flicker the lights on and off!" *Starts flicking the lights on and off while laughing diabolically.*

If you saw a little child happily eating candy, an old lady needing help crossing the street, a poor man asking for food, a woman screaming for help as a thief runs off with her purse, a family in their car on the side of the road with 2 flat tires asking for road assistance and a wounded man on the side of the road critically needing to be taken to the hospital what would you do???    

59 minutes ago, Spike Spiegel said:

If you saw a little child happily eating candy, - Nothing as the candy will do more harm to that child and laugh evilly

an old lady needing help crossing the street, - Ask a non-wounded man to help her. What could go wrong? Also laugh evilly

a poor man asking for food, - Tell him that there is food in that woman's purse over there. Then laugh evilly.

a woman screaming for help as a thief runs off with her purse, - Laugh Evilly as my master plan unfolds

a family in their car on the side of the road with 2 flat tires asking for road assistance - I would wonder why the thief ran into the middle of the road causing an accident, but then laugh evilly.

and a wounded man on the side of the road critically needing to be taken to the hospital - Again Laugh evilly as my plan came to its fruition. 

what would you do???    

See Bold above for responses.

LOL those responses made me laugh. LOL

What would you do if you had a Death Note?

48 minutes ago, Spike Spiegel said:

What would you do if you had a Death Note?

Almost Evil Coolguy doesn't read!!! I would toss it, make fun of the trash can, then laugh evilly.

Why are hot dogs called hot dogs? 

Why can't the green lantern beat up superman if he's the guardian of that entire section of the GALAXY?

2 hours ago, ChelseaOrgana21 said:

Why are hot dogs called hot dogs? 

Corporations have decided that is a name most consumers won't question, and just buy them.

2 hours ago, Joshfarias16 said:

Why can't the green lantern beat up superman if he's the guardian of that entire section of the GALAXY?

Because they made Superman too OP and they can never go back.

But in all seriousness, the Green Lanterns can handle aliens from their sector of the galaxy, however, Superman is from a different sector. So Earth's GL can't beat Superman. What the Green Lantern Corps should have done was pick a Kyrptonian to become a GL before the planet exploded. That why at least one GL can face off against Supes if that time became necessary. Shoot, they may have even done that, but if the Kyrptonian GL was on Kyrpton when it exploded, well...that is some bad luck.

Why does The Walking Dead suck so bad now?

1 hour ago, IGPXCHAMP66 said:

Why does The Walking Dead suck so bad now?

Because it needs more Walter White

Why does the penny even exist? -3-

It's not even needed. :/

Does moody ever find her parents?

latest?cb=20111119195959