Alvin and the Chipmunks 

5 hours ago, muppetgeek said:

Muppetgeek

I am looking to collect:

Peanuts (I have Snoopy and Lucy)

Who Framed Roger Rabbit 

Frankenweenie 

Alvin and the Chipmunks 

20120311_192044s.roger3.png20090930_110254s.sally.gif20161214_135828s.frieda.png20151023_120635s.Sally.png20151023_121445s.Snoopy.png- Have been offlined to you! :) Enjoy and if you have any questions feel free to let me know. :) 

Hi! I'm looking to complete three sets and I'm close on two and just started the third!

From Big Bang Theory I'm looking for Penny. For Code Lyoko I'm looking for Aelita Schaeffer, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, William Dunbar, and Yumi Ishiyama. And for Teen Titans just about anything because I just started working on it :)

Edit: Got them done!

Joshfarias16 likes this

On 6/6/2017 at 8:56 PM, theflash999d said:

Super sorry @notlindsayyy that I never replied to this! @theflash999d I actually have no toons from code lyoko or the big bang theory in that account, can some from rogue be sent to it? let me know! 

17 hours ago, Joshfarias16 said:

Super sorry @notlindsayyy that I never replied to this! @theflash999d I actually have no toons from code lyoko or the big bang theory in that account, can some from rogue be sent to it? let me know! 

No worries bud! I ended up completing both :D It's onward to Baby Looney Tunes and Futurama for me!

Joshfarias16 likes this

Edit: never mind.

Hello!

Sets I'd like to complete:

Trigun

Digimon Tamers

Slayers

Joshfarias16 likes this

7 hours ago, herurumeruru said:

Hello!

Sets I'd like to complete:

Trigun

Digimon Tamers

Slayers

Hi there! I'm sorry I can't seem to find any of that on the animation_station account, think you can name 3 more sets? Also welcome to CT :) 

Hey all! Some sets I'd be interested in are Aqua Teen, Bobs Burgers, Bucky Ohare, Chrono Trigger, Donkey Kong, Dragonball, DBZ, DBZGT, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Final Fantasy,  Home Movies, Mega Man, Mega Man X, Kingdom Hearts, anything Kirby, Overwatch, Samurai Jack, Sealab 2020, Rick and Morty, Persona, Zelda, 

I don't expect this much for free at all, but I'm new and if you guys could put together a package deal for me I'd be more than willing to pay. Just still building up my coins at the moment and learning, but those are all the sets id eventually like to complete.

On 7/21/2017 at 3:03 PM, Sean said:

Hey all! Some sets I'd be interested in are Aqua Teen, Bobs Burgers, Bucky Ohare, Chrono Trigger, Donkey Kong, Dragonball, DBZ, DBZGT, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Final Fantasy,  Home Movies, Mega Man, Mega Man X, Kingdom Hearts, anything Kirby, Overwatch, Samurai Jack, Sealab 2020, Rick and Morty, Persona, Zelda, 

I don't expect this much for free at all, but I'm new and if you guys could put together a package deal for me I'd be more than willing to pay. Just still building up my coins at the moment and learning, but those are all the sets id eventually like to complete.

I'm sure Josh with get to you. I can help you out a bit later this week with some stuff too. Tomorrow is cartoon cartoon Wednesday night in the chat room. You should check it out and meet some people here. Everyone there can usually help with any questions you have.

Also don't forget to do the code only toons 

3 hours ago, Xavianangel said:

I'm sure Josh with get to you. I can help you out a bit later this week with some stuff too. Tomorrow is cartoon cartoon Wednesday night in the chat room. You should check it out and meet some people here. Everyone there can usually help with any questions you have.

Also don't forget to do the code only toons 

Sounds good man, Yeah ive been going through the codes trying to get all the active ones.

Xavianangel likes this

On 7/21/2017 at 1:03 PM, Sean said:

20170427_120403s.waving_naz.png20170324_124417s.light_armor_x.png20110408_223131s.dbgoku.png20120630_124449s.tambourine.png20140418_193957s.bunny_bulma.png20140726_225446s.uub.png20130606_192558s.red_shenron.png20110610_170135s.action_pan.png Have been offlined to you, sorry been pokehuting! 

@Xavianangel thanks Cyn for the help!

Xavianangel likes this