Sign in to follow this  
mongoose

Ctoon Mistakes Names, Sets, Sizes, etc.

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Josh123 said:

I'm almost certain Stain, should really be called "Hero Killer Stain" not "Stain" he was often referred to as hero killer or hero killer stain, it wasn't often when he was referred to as stain. 

I agree xD

@Sharktibolt what do you think 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are Two Tangled ctoons called

All Tangled Up

(a PO and Arena Only).

Suggested Names for the Arena Only (as I feel the name suits the PO but not ArenaO)
Rapunzel and Flynn's Feud
One Long Feud
Caught in Her Net
The Infuriated Blonde
One Wrong Word
Wanted: Quarrel
A Hairy Feud
Flynn's Defeat
Hair Tie
In Her Hair
Trapped By Rapunzel
Fury and Smirk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheWolfandtheRose said:

There are Two Tangled ctoons called

All Tangled Up

(a PO and Arena Only).

Suggested Names for the Arena Only (as I feel the name suits the PO but not ArenaO)
Rapunzel and Flynn's Feud
One Long Feud
Caught in Her Net
The Infuriated Blonde
One Wrong Word
Wanted: Quarrel
A Hairy Feud
Flynn's Defeat
Hair Tie
In Her Hair
Trapped By Rapunzel
Fury and Smirk

All Tangled Up made sense for me since hes tangled up in hair but how did I miss that :lol: .. but I also had A Hairy Situation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Mad Love" is currently listed as part of the "DC Universe" set when it is actually from "Batman: The Animated Series".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arianna at Court, Rapunzel at Court, Frederic at Court.... dont know why the names were changed but these are shocking and make no sense of the scenes :lol:

can we change the at Court to Throne Room so for example Throne Room Arianna

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tangled: the Series_

Daydreaming Rapuznel XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheWolfandtheRose said:

Tangled: the Series_

Daydreaming Rapuznel XD

OH MY WORD this is totally on me how did I not notice this *facepalm* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:05 PM, thelastsith said:

"Mad Love" is currently listed as part of the "DC Universe" set when it is actually from "Batman: The Animated Series".

 

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:14 AM, TheWolfandtheRose said:

Tangled: the Series_

Daydreaming Rapuznel XD

 

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:20 PM, Moana of Motunui said:

Arianna at Court, Rapunzel at Court, Frederic at Court.... dont know why the names were changed but these are shocking and make no sense of the scenes :lol:

can we change the at Court to Throne Room so for example Throne Room Arianna

I have fixed/moved these.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the Mortal Kombat set there is now a bunch of toons with the same name

 Baraka, Cyrax , Kabal,  Kano,  Kintaro, Kitana,  Kung Lao , Liu Kang , Mileena, Nightwolf, Noob Saibot, Raiden,  Reptile, Scorpion, Sektor ,Shang Tsung  ,Shao Khan , Sheeva,  Sindel ,Sonya Blade, Stryker, and Sub-Zero

the ones from the newest set could be renamed to   MK3 Baraka  and so on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enchanting Esmerelda should be Enchanting Esmeralda

bbN4kg6.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Factitious Injury should be Fictitious Injury.

Francis was faking injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tale of Despereaux set should be The Tale of Despereaux.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Late getting to some of these I know, but here we go.

 

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:11 AM, Xero_Hybrid said:

In the Mortal Kombat set there is now a bunch of toons with the same name

 Baraka, Cyrax , Kabal,  Kano,  Kintaro, Kitana,  Kung Lao , Liu Kang , Mileena, Nightwolf, Noob Saibot, Raiden,  Reptile, Scorpion, Sektor ,Shang Tsung  ,Shao Khan , Sheeva,  Sindel ,Sonya Blade, Stryker, and Sub-Zero

the ones from the newest set could be renamed to   MK3 Baraka  and so on

I believe they got changed to 'Classic' so they all should be good now.

 

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:20 AM, The Villainous Rumplestiltskin said:

Factitious Injury should be Fictitious Injury.

Francis was faking injury.

Factitious is also a word meaning the same thing basically, so either/or works for the toon.

 

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 12:03 PM, The Villainous Rumplestiltskin said:

Enchanting Esmerelda should be Enchanting Esmeralda

 

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 1:22 PM, RollingStoned said:

Tale of Despereaux set should be The Tale of Despereaux.

Both of these should be fixed. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.