Sign in to follow this  
mongoose

Ctoon Mistakes Names, Sets, Sizes, etc.

On 12/1/2017 at 12:15 PM, Sharktibolt said:

It's not a distinction I've ever known of, but I think there's a reason for that. :lol: I don't know if the red version is considered more 'festive' or 'Christmasy' but clearly it's been a common misconception, if you google mistletoe in google even you get a fair amount of images with the red berries.

And either way, the original Orbit toon of the Jerry one was of the same name, so I don't think we need to change it. XD

Mhm, when I was searching for images to show their differences I was v surprised to see pictures of holly come up when looking for mistletoe-- I had no idea it was confused so much and to the point of even google mixing it up :lol: Yeah, keeping it as mistletoe is cool with me! I just noticed it while making my holiday cworld n figured I would point it out in case it was something you guys would be interested in changing 

With that said, I was curious and wanted to look into this a bit more, but ultimately wasn't able to find a solid reason as to why they're often confused-- mistletoe is a parasite that grows on and kills trees, holly is a shrub. Mistletoe has soft, round, light green leaves; holly has spikey, dark green, thin leaves. The only similarities I found were that they're both used as decoration around December and both are poisonous, but maybe it's as simple as that? :D 

20171211_171006s.yufi.png Yufi Kisaragi should be Yuffie Kisaragi

20170921_123813s.ingrid.png Ingrid Hinnigan should be Ingrid Hunnigan

11 hours ago, Xero_Hybrid said:

20171211_171006s.yufi.png Yufi Kisaragi should be Yuffie Kisaragi

20170921_123813s.ingrid.png Ingrid Hinnigan should be Ingrid Hunnigan

You know I THOUGHT Yufi looked off, but I've never played FF7 so I of course didn't even look it up because why should I think a character I don't know is spelt wrong? Thinking now though, it may be from Kingdom Hearts. :lol:

Both have been fixed.

The New Plasmus toon from teen titans is the same name as the old one20120829_212407s.Plasmus.png the old one should be Plasmus form 2 or Plasmus second form

Ok some of the new teen titans toons are in the wrong subcategory. Thunder and Lightning needs to be move to Teen Titans Originals and Nya-Nya needs to be move to Teen Titans Nemesis

The Dexter's Laboratory toon God of Rock should be in Subcategory Justice Friends

The Category Planes (Pixar) should be Planes (Disney) Pixar did not make planes

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 2:06 AM, mongoose said:

The New Plasmus toon from teen titans is the same name as the old one20120829_212407s.Plasmus.png the old one should be Plasmus form 2 or Plasmus second form

Ok some of the new teen titans toons are in the wrong subcategory. Thunder and Lightning needs to be move to Teen Titans Originals and Nya-Nya needs to be move to Teen Titans Nemesis

The Dexter's Laboratory toon God of Rock should be in Subcategory Justice Friends

The Category Planes (Pixar) should be Planes (Disney) Pixar did not make planes

All of these should now be fixed.

@Sharktibolt @Sora not sure if this is the thread to post this..but when i logged on this morning theres no donation button at the top of the page..can you tell me where its at? If it was moved to another place i have looked everywhere on the site

thank you

We will reach out to Toon and find out. 

@Sora ok thank you :) 

@Sharktibolt  Badr form Magi: The Adventures of Sinbad image is broke 20180109_073253s.badr.png

3 hours ago, mongoose said:

@Sharktibolt  Badr form Magi: The Adventures of Sinbad image is broke 20180109_073253s.badr.png

The image should be fixed now.

20180128_225530s.Badr.png20180128_225530Badr.png

Attacking God Goku and Attacking God Vegeta are in the dragonball z set instead of the super set.same goes for Beerus,Whis and golden frieza

16 hours ago, gabrielelite said:

Attacking God Goku and Attacking God Vegeta are in the dragonball z set instead of the super set.same goes for Beerus,Whis and golden frieza

We have them there as part of the first movie “dragon ball z resurrection 'f'” has the Z title.

22 hours ago, Sora said:

We have them there as part of the first movie “dragon ball z resurrection 'f'” has the Z title.

Oh i never noticed it was still the Z saga in the movie titles my bad :P i always thought they we're from the super franchise.

55 minutes ago, gabrielelite said:

Oh i never noticed it was still the Z saga in the movie titles my bad :P i always thought they we're from the super franchise.

They pretty much overlap. But since we released it based off of the movie and not the new series we have it in the DBZ set.

Donkey Kong Country set

both have same name Kaptain K. Rool   20160401_185111s.rool.png  20170803_124639s.kaptain_k_rool.png

and this Kaptain K. Rool  20160401_185111s.rool.png needs to be move to Subcategory:  Diddy Kong's Quest

20131106_212045s.rockadoodle.png Glen & Toby should be Chanticleer & Edmond

20180128_144737s.toby.pngToby should be Edmond

16 hours ago, PhotonCyberStar said:

20131106_212045s.rockadoodle.png Glen & Toby should be Chanticleer & Edmond

20180128_144737s.toby.pngToby should be Edmond

Both have been fixed.

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:44 AM, mongoose said:

Donkey Kong Country set

both have same name Kaptain K. Rool   20160401_185111s.rool.png  20170803_124639s.kaptain_k_rool.png

and this Kaptain K. Rool  20160401_185111s.rool.png needs to be move to Subcategory:  Diddy Kong's Quest

The second one has been changed to Gun-Toting K. Rool

On 2/27/2018 at 2:48 PM, Sharktibolt said:

Both have been fixed.

The second one has been changed to Gun-Toting K. Rool

same name: Godzilla 20141217_230614s.godzilla.pngGodzilla

For the Future Diary set, as we are going by the English name of the show, could the toon "Muru Muru" name be changed to "Mur Mur" as she is known in the dub?

On 3/21/2018 at 7:28 AM, Ssoldier said:

For the Future Diary set, as we are going by the English name of the show, could the toon "Muru Muru" name be changed to "Mur Mur" as she is known in the dub?

Sure I'll do it right now

3 O 20180327_134549Celestabellebethabelle.gif should be  3 o’clock posing Celestabellebethabelle

Dipper 20180327_135108dipper_lamby_Dance.gif should be Lamby Lamby Dance Dipper

Mabel 20180327_140853leaf_blwer_incident.gif should be Mabel’s leaf blower incident

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:38 PM, mongoose said:

3 O 20180327_134549Celestabellebethabelle.gif should be  3 o’clock posing Celestabellebethabelle

Dipper 20180327_135108dipper_lamby_Dance.gif should be Lamby Lamby Dance Dipper

Mabel 20180327_140853leaf_blwer_incident.gif should be Mabel’s leaf blower incident

3 O changed to 3 O'clock Rainbow Posing

Dipper changed to Lamby Lamby Dance Dipper

Mabel changed to Mabel's Leaf Blower

In the FFX-2 Set Mooj is suppose to be Nooj

2 hours ago, Xero_Hybrid said:

In the FFX-2 Set Mooj is suppose to be Nooj

Done. I'll change it now.

I'm almost certain Stain, should really be called "Hero Killer Stain" not "Stain" he was often referred to as hero killer or hero killer stain, it wasn't often when he was referred to as stain.