Sign in to follow this  
FredTheFish

Fantasy Football

52 minutes ago, itsthebodimafia said:

Our ESPN league from last year can be reactivated and we can use that if that's good with everyone? It says Andrew is the League commish, so he would have to reactivate it (Think that's TitanicForce). If not one us can make a new one, anybody want to be commish? @Volcom @Mitch O'Neil @Patriot81JTL @FredTheFish @Joshfarias16 @Prebs @Moana of Motunui @baywatch7 @dragonwolf @Shawn @Timewarp  (IF I MISSED TAGGING ANYONE U KNOW THAT WANTS TO PLAY TAG THEM TOO B))

I'd like @FredTheFish to re-activate that league and invite some new people too, if not i'll make a new league

Prebs   

When do we have to do this by? Hit me up with a link and I'll get busy.

Vikings 4 lyf...

Reactivated. I can add and delete teams depending on who is in and out.

Im in currently dont have an ESPN fantasy account

Volcom   

Im In and not sure about my ESPN account right now lol

So we're gonna need a head count of whose in and who's not, and you'll also need to forum message your email to @FredTheFish so he can send you an invite or if you're comfortable with that you can post it directly here and tag him. :) 

@Ike @Masoonite @Prebs @dragonwolf @Volcom @baywatch7 @Moana of Motunui @Patriot81JTL @itsthebodimafia @Mitch O'Neil @Shawn

I'm in

So I'm getting emails but I don't know who is out (no use adding new teams if we're deleting old ones). Also, you don't need to send your email if you were in last year.

Sent a PM!

Have a bunch of emails in, but still need a confirmation of who is in/out from last year. That's our first step. @Joshfarias16 - can you track the status of our 8 other owners from last season?

6 hours ago, FredTheFish said:

Have a bunch of emails in, but still need a confirmation of who is in/out from last year. That's our first step. @Joshfarias16 - can you track the status of our 8 other owners from last season?

on it.

Still need to know who is out from last year. I have a ton of people wanting to join, but don't know how many owners need replacing.

On 8/18/2017 at 6:56 PM, FredTheFish said:

Still need to know who is out from last year. I have a ton of people wanting to join, but don't know how many owners need replacing.

I think we've heard Mike & Koga are out? right @Joshfarias16, but Mason and Ike are in. And I'm in. If the other (2?) don't answer soon we'll just have to replace their spots

1 hour ago, itsthebodimafia said:

I think we've heard Mike & Koga are out? right @Joshfarias16, but Mason and Ike are in. And I'm in. If the other (2?) don't answer soon we'll just have to replace their spots

well mike is inactive and koga told me he was out, also timewart hasn't been active at all recently either. 

I have requests to join from Champ, Lanni, Patriot81, Prebs, Baywatch and Dragonwolf. Volcom too but wasn't he in last year?

Edit: Which team was Koga?

19 hours ago, FredTheFish said:

I have requests to join from Champ, Lanni, Patriot81, Prebs, Baywatch and Dragonwolf. Volcom too but wasn't he in last year?

Edit: Which team was Koga?

I don't think Volcom was in it last year, on page 1 of this forum we list the 8 who did it last year. I don't remember Koga's team but he was in it

24 minutes ago, itsthebodimafia said:

I don't think Volcom was in it last year, on page 1 of this forum we list the 8 who did it last year. I don't remember Koga's team but he was in it

We had 10 though. 

On 8/22/2017 at 10:49 PM, FredTheFish said:

We had 10 though. 

@Volcom Were you in the FF league last year?

If we can't confirm owner changes, I wonder if it would be easier to start from scratch with all the emails I received.

Volcom   
8 hours ago, itsthebodimafia said:

@Volcom Were you in the FF league last year?

Hmmmmmm I wanna say no I was not in it last year. I was part of it a couple years ago tho I think. 

We need to identify...Team C, Final Deletion, Filpadelphia Eagles, Team Dad Bods, Team FreeBrady, Gotta Catch Jamaal, Team Shawn, Gurley Men

Volcom   
45 minutes ago, FredTheFish said:

We need to identify...Team C, Final Deletion, Filpadelphia Eagles, Team Dad Bods, Team FreeBrady, Gotta Catch Jamaal, Team Shawn, Gurley Men

Yeah I definitely didn't play.

12 hours ago, FredTheFish said:

Flipadelphia is me One of them is @woodstock24

So we have Team C, Final Deletion, Team Dad Bods, Team FreeBrady, Gotta Catch Jamaal, Team Shawn, Gurley Men left to determine who is returning. 

On 8/25/2017 at 2:33 PM, FredTheFish said:

So we have Team C, Final Deletion, Team Dad Bods, Team FreeBrady, Gotta Catch Jamaal, Team Shawn, Gurley Men left to determine who is returning. 

Hmm if we can't get people to answer soon, we should just take the first 8-10 that are up for it, we have a week from this Thursday I think so about 9-10 more days to draft before season starts