Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zero

One Last Hurrah

86 posts in this topic

EDIT: First round is over! 

I got more entries than expected, so we'll skip round two and go straight to the special round. Sort of a "grand prize" round. Winner gets everything left over after round 1, which is 137 items (but more than 137 cToons, to clarify). Everyone who wants to participate in this round, pick a number from 1 to 100 and post it here. You only get to pick once. Get the correct number or be the closest to it and you win. In the event of a tie of any sort, the person that posted first will win. You have until one week from today to enter (so until May 21st), unless someone gets the correct answer before then

Hello. It's me. No, sorry, I'm not Adele. I know, you're disappointed. Anyway, you might remember me, and might also remember some giveaways that may have happened (or not, depending on how you view reality), and you may also remember that they're done now. But there is this one, too; one last hurrah (whoa! that's the title!) to get rid of a bunch of leftover items.

Here's what I want from you:
Make a post below saying you want in. Add your CT username. Pick two numbers from 1 to 203. Then say something nice about someone. Make it sincere. Or something mean about me. It's important to let people know how you feel. Neither one is required, but I like to test the boundaries. Each item in the list will be assigned a number. Can you see what's happening? Yes, you can. You will get the items that correspond to the number you selected, at the end of the giveaway.

NOTE: As I do not expect to ditch most of this stuff with one round, there'll be a second round (after the first, as sequential things are wont to do), announced by myself, where everyone will pick two more numbers. And then, there'll be a final round where everyone will pick just one number from 1-100(remember doing that? crazy!) and the person that gets the right number will get all remaining items. Because why not.

Prizes (unless noted otherwise, they're from the Masterlegodude account):

Spoiler

5 ctoons from the collectoons set
10 ctoons from the collectoons set
20 ctoons from the collectoons set
30 ctoons from the collectoons set
BONUS: any hr from the zero account
BONUS: any 5 cr from the zero account
.hack
2 broke dogs
a pup named desire doo
aladdin
alice in wonderland
alvin and the adrian monk
angry birds
animaniacs
arthur
atomic betty
avengers
azumanga
bakugan
banana splits
beauty and the beast
ben 10
ben 10 alien street
ben 10 ultimate alien
beyblade
blue dragon
blue's clues
bob the builder (can he fix it? yes, he can!)
bobby's world
bomberman jetters
brady kids
buzz lightyear
cardcaptors
care bears
case closed
casper
catscratch
chicken little
chip n dale
chowder
chuggington
cinderella
cloudy with a chance
coconut fred
code lyoko
knd
conan
courage
crash bandicoot
crusader rabbit
danny phantom
darkwing duck
dave the barbarian
despicable me
devil may cry
dexter's laboratory
digimon
dinosaur king
dinosaur train
disgaea
doctor who
donkey kong jr.
dora
doraemon
doug
dr. seuss
dragonball
dragonball gt
dragonball z
droopy
duck dodgers
ducktales
dudley do-right
earthworm jim
ed edd n eddy
edgar and ellen
el tigre
family guy
final fantasy series
finding nemo
flintstone kids
flintstones
fosters home
funky phantom
fantastic world hanna-barbera
futurama
garfield and friends
gargolyes
george of the jungle '07
go diego, go 
godzilla
gorillaz
hamtaro
harvey birdman
here comes peter cottontail
hi hi puffy ami yumi
hong kong phooey
how the grinch
inuyasha
iron man armored adventures
johnny bravo
josie and the acorncats
jungle book
kim possible
kirby right back at ya
krypto
lady and the tramp
lilo and stitch
lion king series
looney tunes
luminous arc
magical doremi
magilla gorilla
marvelous misadventures of flapjack
megaman animated
megaman nt warrior
megas xlr
mickey and friends
mucha lucha
one piece
peanuts
phineas and ferb
plaques
pokemon
powerpuff girls
powerpuff girls z
robot boy
rocket power
rocko's modern life
rudolph
sailor moon
sasami: magical girl
scooby doo cyber chase
scooby where are you
secret squirrel
sheep in the big city
shrek
smurfs
snorks
sonic satam
sonic x
south park
space ghost
space ghost coast
space jam
spectacular spideyguy
spidey and friends
stanley
star ocean
star wars clone wars
static shock
super mario bros
super robot monkey team name is too long christ no i'm done typing
super smash bros
superman tas
sushi pack
tales of symphonia
tales of the abyss
talespin
tazmania
team umizoomi
teen titans
teenage mutant ninja turtles
tenchi muyo
terrytoons
the avengers united
the batman
billy and mandy
incredibles
the land before time
the legend of korra
the mask
the set of ctoons of haruhi suzumiya
the mighty b
the mighty ducks
mr. men
nightmare before christmas
the pagemaster
my heart (just checking you're paying attention)
secret saturdays
simpsons
tiny toons
tmnt
tokyo mew mew
top cat
total drama
totally spies
toy story
transformers animated
transforms g1
wall-e
what's new scooby
who framed roger rabbit (no, really, who? i don't remember)
winnie the pooh (you could have a sitting pooh!)
wolverine and the exes
woody pecker
wreck it ralph
xmen evo
xiaolin showdown
yellow submarine
yin yang yo
yogi bear
zatch bell

They're not the best prizes around, but it's free* stuff. Who doesn't want free* stuff? They're not all complete sets, and some that are complete are very small sets, but there are definitely a lot of cToons in total in there.

TAKEN NUMBERS: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 16 17 19 20 21 23 24 26 27 28 29 32 33 36 37 42 44 55 57 58 60 63 64 66 69 70 71 72 73 74 76 77 79 82 86 88 91 96 99 103 108 115 116 117 119 126 128 133 137 177 182 200 201 202 203

*there is an entry fee of  one million points. There will also be a a bonus round where everyone will vote on the nicest members, and the coolest member. And the member most likely to be Zero. Unless I decide to just give up on this in the middle, which I probably will. Also, no one is equal to me, because I  am Zero, and thus nothing. Okay, I'm out of rules to break now. If you read this by copying it and pasting it somewhere else, you lose points. SQUINT.

theflash999d 14 and 21

xavianangel is one of the kindest most generous people on here.

asrow 2 and 99

ike is the most thoughtful guy

4 and 5

Spikespiegel is a great guy who is a good friend and willing to talk to a guy who talks way too much over a period of around 30 messages sometimes. lol

Jwoolman1993

13 and 23

I can say nice things about everyone on this site, bc seriously so many people on here are very helpful and awesome. Shout out to the Chat gang who are the coolest people and most interesting bunch you could ever talk too @Xavianangel @Ike @Koga @mkw19 @Ssoldier @Joshfarias16 @Sister Love @Bunny21 @Zman21 @raven123 @ChelseaOrgana21 @Sharktibolt and anyone else that goes in to chat to make it one heck of a time. Sorry if I forgot names, really tired today xD

Hodgepodge

26 and 32

@Ike Has helped me from the beginning from getting my account verified to helping out numerous categories in my collection!

Baywatch7

7 and 77

@screechingweasel96 is the best SD partner!

Masoonite

36 and 69

@DarthEZ1 is a stand up individual and an awesome dad

#dadgoals

Also, Zero is a goober 

DarthEZ1 likes this

1 and 66

Everyone is awesome, also where Bunny in all the nice gestures. She is funny and cool. I miss chat and my homies.:(

64 and 88
@amaris is a really, really sweet girl. I could honestly go on and on, but I don't need to bother forum goers with paragraphs. @Bunny21 is also beyond sweet, drop dead gorgeous and we have many, many interests. Sometimes she gets a bad rap, but she's just a doll :P @Joshfarias16 I took under my wing for a while in chat, cool dude. @Ice_princess is a very nice, smart and beautiful girl. We've started talking a good bit I suppose :P  @Zman21 is my partner in crime on chat. @Ike is Ike, you all know him ;)  @Koga is the same, very cool guy. @ChelseaOrgana21is the first person I befriended upon entering chat, and so I thank her very much for great memories that continue until this day. Hilarious, beautiful woman with a kind spirit. There's many more people I could include easily, but will not because I don't feel like typing anymore. I love you all :)  But I suppose I must write negatively about Zero... Zero is awesome. 

Zman21 44 and 76

Almost everyone I've come into contact with on the site has been awesome (almost ;)), but the chat group, as J listed above, has been more than awesome. Anytime I'm not feeling 100%, anytime I need cheering up, they're ready to help. I've gotten pretty close with them in just a few months. Love you guys. :D

Also Zero, you said that we should say something mean about you, but I've always been a rule-breaker so I'll say this instead: You're legit. You're real (assuming reality is not some metaphysical concept that exists only in the mind). Thanks for existing...or maybe you don't exist...either way, thanks. Hope this last hurrah doesn't mean you'll disappear forever.

Ssoldier and ChelseaOrgana21 like this

17 and 201

Honestly, pretty much everyone on here is pretty awesome most of the time. I feel like I act up more than a lot of people, sometimes xD. I definitely love the chat crowd though ;). There are some pretty funny people in there like Zman, and you have your generous people like Zero or Xavian who show up and give stuff away/give amazing deals. It's just a great community to be around a lot of the time. Definitely makes the game more enjoyable.

Ssoldier

96 and 108

As others have said, everyone in chat is family. They are all selfless, fun, generous, loving people...  #WeAreOne

Adding to Jwool's list; Amaris, Darth, ScienceFriction, Flash and LG

Sugarwaffle

55 - 79

@Jazzy is awesome. When I first started she was such a major help! Who knows if I would have stuck around if I didn't have all the help and tips! She even bought me premium once:D 

IGPXCHAMP66 likes this

ChelseaOrgana21

57&& 177

^The people in chat are awesome && friendly. They will always help new players && make them feel welcome. @Zman21 is always there when you need someone to pick on.. i love you zanathan @Ssoldier is my bff && the Jess to my Mark @Ike is the only guy i know who can rock a fanny pack && sandals with such grace @raven123 brings joy to everyone with his wonderful stories and beautiful locks @Bunny21 always makes me laugh.. she is wonderful @Xavianangel is my lover and my first real friend on ct @Koga is balding and looks like skeletor  @Sister Love is sooo sweet && creative @tankdog17was one of my first sd partners && his love for Willard Jenkins knows no bounds @MongooseKnight is one of the sweetest ppl I've ever met && i love her @jwoolman1993 is my twin && i miss him @sciencefriction is an amazing musician && has great taste in music @mkw19 is simply a god @liles6801 is one of the coolest guys I know.. && he's not that bad at halo ;) @Shawn still needs to git gud @Katniss Everdeen is a beautiful butterfly && i love talking movies with him @Joshfarias16 is truly a ladies man.. keep doing what you do @Sharktibolt you are a very passionate person && one day you're going to make a woman soooo happy @DarthEZ1 you are one of the coolest ppl on here.. && you &&your wife are gorgeous.. @amaris you are a kind person && i miss talking && sding with you <3

I know I missed a few but you're all awesome.. don't ever change. 

bahahahahaha willard 

ChelseaOrgana21 likes this

@ChelseaOrgana21 my wife IS gorgeous, but it's still creepy that you know that. EDIT: So it turns out I actually sent Chelsea a picture of my wife... Which actually makes me a little creepy and her a little less... Apologizes!@Masoonite that was too much! You are seriously an awesome guy!

#: 3 and 8 (I don't see them as picked... Sorry if they are)

@Ike showed me the ropes. I love him. @Ssoldier is my lover (that's a compliment and a statement). @Masoonite is one of the most genuine people I know! @ChelseaOrgana21 is also gorgeous (but not as gorgeous as my wife). @LovingGoddess loves miyazaki films, and anyone who loves miyazaki is fine by me. @Joshfarias16 (who I'm assuming is Josh123) is a champ, just a champ. @Sharktibolt is just a good guy, and there aren't many of those out there anymore. @Sister Love I've seen help basically everyone on this game collect what they love... I think that's so great! @Xavianangel helped me complete my TT set, but then tanked the price... So... But seriously, you have helped with so much and are a great mod! @Zman21 is Zman, so that's a compliment. @amaris I just started dealing with, and hope to deal with SO much more because you're great! @dab_marino is awesome as well helping me collect my Darths! Great new player! @raven123 is just a sweetly! And @ anyone who referred to me as Mr Darth or McDreamy deserves a shout out. Anyone I missed I love as well! 

Finally, and I'm not brown nosing (mostly) @Zero is awesome for encouraging this love on CT! And for giving so much out! Thanks bud! 

6 and 10

@Joshfarias16 Is the very first person i talked to and the one of the kindest, he's a very genuine sweet guy, and he's a very good listener but i'm going to stop there, ;)
@raven123 is a funny, kindhearted dude, and he was there for me when i had a meltdown and i really appreciate that. 
@Zman21 is a weird dude, i hardly know him but from what i've seen he's pretty chill, and very hilarious. 
@MongooseKnight is one of the nicest people i've met on here, she's so sweet. 
If i've held a decent conversation with you, i'm sorry you aren't mentioned. 
Everyone i've talked to on here is so nice, and i'm really glad i made an account on here. 
It's become one of the only things i do. xD

I hardly know anyone else.. but yeah. 

16 & 115

Alsooo hmmmm what's there to say that hasn't already been said? I love ct and almost everyone on here with the exception of a few. :P 

@Ice_princess I could go on about you forever ;) but i'll just say she is a little sweetheart, and a beautiful young lady with a beatiful soul. @Xavianangel is sooo kind and caring and definitely a fantastic role model for anyone young such as myself ;) @Ike showed me the ropes when I first came back and helped me get started up again. @Ssoldier is one of the biggest noobs on the site but I gotta love my big brother! @ChelseaOrgana21 is always fun to talk to and always gets my movies references ! even though I know she's jealous of my "Ladies man" skills :P @LovingGoddess is so nice and generous and apparently loves miyazaki films!  @Sharktibolt is a great guy always looking out for others and not to mention has a very addicting youtube page! Yes I watch constantly. :P @tankdog17 is my boy we had some pretty sick talks about parties ;) @Sister Love is a very creative person, who I have shared many great stories with and was also one of my first friends on ct! Thank you Punz, @amaris loves dbz and is such a kind hearted young lady who'm i've had the pleasure of talking too! @Bunny21 is a very kind and considerate person, who always makes me laugh too! Also needs to add my snapchat, still waitingggggg... @Mongooseknight is my mom and she is such a kind hearted loving individual who i'm very thankful for! @Zman21 my funny little brother! He's a pain in my butt sometimes but I love him! @raven123 is a agent alongside me at the 123 agency and he's a very wise beyond his years guy whose stories I always enjoy! @jwoolman1993 is a pretty rad guy who i'd never wanna challenge in a game of magic the gathering out of fear of being destroyed @DarthEZ1 is a hell of a guy an a fantastic dad! @theflash999d is a nice good old fashion straight edge man which I respect but he's always giving me warnings in chat. ;) @Koga is the local "Naruto nerd" here on ct and I always enjoy our conversations about naruto. @Coolguy is a "Self proclaimed Coolguy" but hey he's got my vote as a "coolguy" withouta doubt! @Zero is always a fun guy to talk to ! I always enjoy our conversations! He's also not to mention the leader of the chat room members known as "guest_(usernames)"  @Mkw19 is my  boy and one of the notorious "Table flippers" who performed at my kids birthday party which he and I loved! and if you guys all read this to the end, I love you all and if I had missed someone please forgive me as I am running on about 2 hours of sleep! :)  

Zman21, Ssoldier, DarthEZ1 and 3 others like this

70 and 182

I'm not going to single everyone out, cause everyone is so nice and don't want to forget anyone, so i'll just say this: I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the great people of ct. You all make this game worth playing and I greatly appreciate it. To many more years to come...cheers!

72 and 203

I'm not very good at these things.. so really, I want to say first that I genuinely think this game attracts a wonderful group of people with good dispositions. A really great community that is very giving. So many people have been super helpful and kind to me on multiple occasions, but without a doubt @Ssoldier displays a real knack for being kind when you need it even when you probably just said something stupid. I hate making people feel left out, so just know if you helped me I remember and I really do appreciate it. @ChelseaOrgana21 thank you, you are too kind. :)

19 and 119.

ChealseaOrgana21 is super sweet and always helpful and down to trade and barter toons. :)

ChelseaOrgana21 likes this

Also... Zero.. we haven't talked much but you seem like a very kind and generous person. Thank you for everything!! 

1 hour ago, Ice_princess said:

6 and 10

@Joshfarias16 Is the very first person i talked to and the one of the kindest, he's a very genuine sweet guy, and he's a very good listener but i'm going to stop there, ;) Why stop there? ;)  
@raven123 is a funny, kindhearted dude, and he was there for me when i had a meltdown and i really appreciate that. 
@Zman21 is a weird dude, i hardly know him but from what i've seen he's pretty chill, and very hilarious. 
@MongooseKnight is one of the nicest people i've met on here, she's so sweet. 
If i've held a decent conversation with you, i'm sorry you aren't mentioned. 
Everyone i've talked to on here is so nice, and i'm really glad i made an account on here. 
It's become one of the only things i do. xD

I hardly know anyone else.. but yeah. 

Ice_princess likes this