average ct player

Site Suggestion Dump

On 1/3/2016 at 10:18 AM, RollingStoned said:

Looking through the 298 cWorld background images could be made easier if there were a category selection menu like in collection windows.

Toon is currently in the process of working on this. Almost all backgrounds have been assigned a category at this point. 

1 hour ago, Taco said:

How would you format it? I feel like Available Points is always going to be more significant, so what if that was the default value and if you hovered over that value you'd get Total? Or would people perhaps prefer something like Points :  100,000 (Available: 90,000)?

Personally I think having it the first way would cause too much confusion among players, so I'm in favor of the second option.

Use the Clash Packs code for something..... use the exact same coding and reuse it on a new page and make a yearly C-Toon pack

The option to bid on auctions from the main auction page could be useful.

Ssoldier   
16 hours ago, RollingStoned said:

The option to bid on auctions from the main auction page could be useful.

This would be really convenient for me.

One thing that really bugs me is when I'm adding inventory to my shop and accidentally hit backspace, deleting everything I haven't saved. I can't tell you how many times I've been frustrated by this. An alert asking whether I'm sure I want to leave the page would be nice.

I'd like to see more commas for point amounts on the site, specifically in auctions and in trade board offer PMs.

On the My Favorite cWorlds page, I'd suggest removing the View cWorld button (it's redundant) and putting the list in 2 columns to reduce empty space.

On second thought, how about something like this?

http://miscpix.com/files/2/28468.jpg

That's an awesome idea, I like that. I intend to make new graphics for the cWorld buttons (pm/trade/offer/vote/private shop icons) so it'll look a bit nicer. 

I have not ignored any of the other suggestions, just been busy with class. Eventually I'll knock them all out in one sitting, definitely Spring Break. 

Sounds good, Taco. :thumbu:

On the registration page, I suggest adding a field like "Were you referred here by anyone?" with a yes or no answer, which would be followed by "If yes, what is their username?" and a text box for the username of the person who referred them. This could make it more likely for users to get referral points because they wouldn't have to rely on a new user signing up with their exact referral URL.

This site has improved really well! Thanks for all the updates and keeping it modern!

Going back to Cworlds. I do agree that it would make it easier for getting backgrounds categorized! I am happy something is being done! I really hope they add more backgrounds too! There are a lot of good ones on the Cworld background suggestions

Any chance we can get an "expand all" button on the trade board now that the listings are collapsed by default?

Ssoldier   

It would be nice if the Time Machine gave out 2 toons instead of 1 on very rare occasions. The chances of it happening would be once per every 100 (or more) TM uses.

Ssoldier   

In 'My Collection' and other collection tabs, the ability to filter toons by Year similar to how you can filter them by Rarity.

It's called mute tab ;) @Ssoldier

Yeah just turning the volume down does it for all. right click on the certain tab and hit the mute tab option @Ssoldier

Elphie   

I've noticed a few things that might be nice. Someone has probably already suggested them before, but it just some things that I've noticed lol. 

I'd like it if you could group c-toons in someone else's collection. If someone is selling doubles and they have multiples of every one...it takes a while to look through them. 

I'd like there to be a way to see a c-toons card in the shopping mart. I've come across c-toons in there that look familiar but I can't remember where, and I have to search it instead of just opening the card.

Also, not sure if possible, but it would be nice to be able to change your bid on something in the trade board. If someone else offered on something I'm watching, I have to go cancel my bid and come back to it to bid again. It would be nice if in your offers page, you could do those things. Instead of hunting down the listing again, if you could edit your offer from there(there would need to be a top bid listed, so maybe-) or travel to the listing by clicking on it.

Just simple things that I feel could help, but nothing too major. ^^

A few things crossed my mind recently, I'm not sure if they've been mentioned already.

I like how you can go from one shop to the next, but I think it would be cool if you could go from shop 1 to shop 6, and from shop 6 to shop 1. If possible. 

Similar to that, it would be cool if like in gmail, when you go from an open email to another open email, it would be cool to be able to do that in our in game inbox. It would make going from one email to the next faster. Like the shops. If possible, not a big. When you win a ton of auctions and have to read all the emails lol.. 

Last, maybe pretty silly.. but if there was some way to see a tally like 1/100 of how many completed sets you have vs how many sets are in game. I just like data things like that. 

Zero   

The previous two posts contain a lot of stuff that I'll second. Especially grouping cToons when viewing a collection. Besides those, I'll add a few unimportant but useful (to me) things.

1. Plaques page
    I'd like it if the Plaques page actually allowed you to see how each plaque was distributed. Because I never know. Maybe even things like the Spookiest cWorld ones could have a link to the contest topic as well, if they're still around, so users can see how it worked, what happened, and the other entries.
  2. Inbox
    It'd be nice if you could "protect" messages from deletion in your inbox. I don't know if that would screw with the logs at all, but it would be nice since I like to keep a lot of messages if it doesn't destroy the system.
  3. User Shops
    Was probably already suggested, but it would be honestly fantabulous if you could purchase multiple of a cToon in a users shop instead of buying 1 and then scrolling all the way back to it to buy more. Additionally, it'd be the bee's knees if you could buy different cToons and then just "check out" instead of, again, buying one and then scrolling all the way back down to buy another one that was near it. If possible, you could just make it an option in each member's shop to "allow" or "disallow" these features the same as the other buying rules.

Im sure this has been posted but to carry on from my status it would be great to have larger backgrounds mostly focusing on cWorlds becoming 1080p in the future... There could also be a option that allows members to get a popout version of their cWorld in a wallpaper format for example a 1920x1080 image that would allow you to use this as a desktop wallpaper

You know would be kind of cool. If we had a code that had multiple toons with it but we only got one of them randomly. So we are basically forced to trade to get the others. Boom, cool system that forces site activity. Shishishshaaaa.....

Peydunn   

A new Ctoon smackdown... It's too random and no one plays it. At least put like a 5 round rock-paper-scissors... or something. I played back in 2010 and it's still here now. I think it should be upgraded so it's actually fun.

moxie   

Not sure if this is even possible or too complicated...but it would be helpful if I could click on the image of a toon  and it would tell me if I already own this toon or not and how many copies I have. :)